I'm Home From Work And NEED Fucking! Am I Unique?

Would you help me out when I get home?

• I'd fuck you silly!

• I'd eat your pussy!

• You're on your own babe!

• You'd miss work the next day!

Results are only viewable after voting.

KnottyPatty

Couple
Gold Member
From
US
I'm bi and also a horny slut so looking at gals and guys I'd love to try all day long gets me soooooo hot & wet by the end of the day! I'll often play with myself on the way home and walk in the door craving cock or sweet pussy. Am I the only gal who NEEDS fucking as soon as she gets home? A few times I've called hubby to share my craving and he's invited a black buddy to help him with me!! Mmmmmmmmmm....those have been VERY good evenings!!! home1.JPG home2.JPGhome3.JPG home4.JPG home5.JPG

I'm bi and also a horny slut so looking at gals and guys I'd love to try all day long gets me soooooo hot & wet by the end of the day! I'll often play with myself on the way home and walk in the door craving cock or sweet pussy. Am I the only gal who NEEDS fucking as soon as she gets home? A few times I've called hubby to share my craving and he's invited a black buddy to help him with me!! Mmmmmmmmmm....those have been VERY good evenings!!! View attachment 1031863 View attachment 1031865View attachment 1031871 View attachment 1031872 View attachment 1031873

I have the exact same problem. I'm home for the next 3 days and horny as hell

Back