If you were a multi billionaire...

What would you do to promote interracial dating and sex in the mainstream?

I think I would start my own movie production company that would focus on churning out interracial romance films to public every year that featured white women/black men power couples and weak submissive white men as secondary characters with carefully crafted plots for the most effective propaganda. I would also pay for shows on netflix and other streaming services. My goal would be to make it impossible for someone to open up netflix or any other streaming service without seeing at least one interracial romance movie being advertised to them. The brainwashing would be inescapable and eventually the masses would have no choice but to submit to it.

Okay that was a little lavish, but let's face it I'm never going to be a multi-billionaire so I might as well allow myself to go excessive with the fantasy.

What about you?

I'd quit my day job and become a philanthropist to help the poor, those experiencing homelessness & tragedies like hurricanes, fires, and those needing expensive surgeries & medical care. etc.

Not one dime would I spend on trying to hook up black men & white women to have sex. They'd be on their OWN.

I would shame myself by hiring the three girls working at Starbucks downtown and crossing state lines and national borders! I've got at least 30 yrs on all of them but I'd pay their folks off too and not think twice!

I would own a chain of "pleasure resorts" where anything they desire goes with nothing but fit hung and attractive black men who do nothing but serve and please women all day and night. This would be a cross between Fantasy Island and blacked.com where a woman would go back home and can't wait to cum 💦 back again!♠️

I'd for sure quit my job, and just roam the entire planet aimlessly! Until I found a purpose. 🙃🤪
For sure try and get into that secret society club that all billionaires are connected too, and see if they are playing the world against each other! Also see if the Illuminati truly exist 🤔 maybe hitch a ride to the Moon!? 🤔
.. of course make sure my loved ones were taking care of.

I'd for sure quit my job, and just roam the entire planet aimlessly! Until I found a purpose. 🙃🤪
For sure try and get into that secret society club that all billionaires are connected too, and see if they are playing the world against each other! Also see if the Illuminati truly exist 🤔 maybe hitch a ride to the Moon!? 🤔
.. of course make sure my loved ones were taking care of.
Until I found a purpose. 🙃🤪
:love:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
please wear your seat belt!

I'd keep very quiet about it. My reasons are rational. We knew a couple who won our state lottery only a little over 8 million but the week after it was made public someone tried to snatch one of their children at the school bus drop. Leeches , con artiest and relatives you never knew come with the announcement of being a winner or possessor of vast amounts of money.
As for interracial dating or sex, Absolutely nothing. In twenty-three years of swinging i never had a problem finding extra men for sex. Black men were never a problem. Whenever i felt so inclined we would simply find out where black men frequented a club bar even eating establishments. Go there and let nature take it's course. Why would i spend a dime to make it easier. Do the work the pursuit and conquest is a big part of the experience. A shrink once told me one of the reasons i loved sex with several men at a party was because of a desire to be wanted by them all.

One of the best book's I've ever read was The Billionaire Who Wasn't: How Chuck Feeney Secretly Made and Gave Away a Fortune...and Interesting look at what most people who walk through at Airport's...Duty Free...and have no clue who was behind it...He also has encouraged the likes of Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and other's to give away there fortunes before they die...Feeney took his money and invested in Universities in Ireland...Hospitals around the world etc...and he did it without fanfare...Material possessions where off, yet helping folks brings joy...I.m.h.o. with all the wealth in the world held by so few people...the amount of Poverty and misery could be eradicated, period...Bless Up!

Back