If You Were a BBCWhore Before Getting Married. . .

Would you give up black cock for marriage?

• Total voters
View attachment 5095512Imagine if you were already into Black men before you got married, even up to your nuptial date, would you be inclined to give it up if your husband demanded that you do, or would you find a means to still get around?

Since I went black I never looked for white men, if I'm going to marry he is going to be black or just stay single serving black men ♠️♠️♠️

View attachment 5095512Imagine if you were already into Black men before you got married, even up to your nuptial date, would you be inclined to give it up if your husband demanded that you do, or would you find a means to still get around?

I was into black men before I was married. I actually through most of college didn't want to get married or even really date to avoid drama and keep things open and fun. One of the things that I really liked about my husband was he was into kink and keeping things fun and exciting.

I was into black men before I was married. I actually through most of college didn't want to get married or even really date to avoid drama and keep things open and fun. One of the things that I really liked about my husband was he was into kink and keeping things fun and exciting.
That sounds exactly like me. I was always into black guys all the way through school until I met my hubby and when he finally revealed his kinky taboo dark secret, it was exactly what I was already looking for lol

There's kind of some insinuating circumstances that are personal. Anything more would be more of a private discussion.

Back