If you really wanted to be involved……..

One thought that crossed my mind was that this idea that Vicks would participate by getting hotel rooms and buying dinners relies on the idea that cuckolds have money.

I forget that many still live with mom or aren’t really as much a Go Get’r as they should be so they don’t have financial resources to spare. Even for ten cuckold in a telegram group, $250 for a room would be a lot to ask for them to accomplish

One thought that crossed my mind was that this idea that Vicks would participate by getting hotel rooms and buying dinners relies on the idea that cuckolds have money.

I forget that many still live with mom or aren’t really as much a Go Get’r as they should be so they don’t have financial resources to spare. Even for ten cuckold in a telegram group, $250 for a room would be a lot to ask for them to accomplish
It's like that 4 a everybody,money is an issue 4 me too

I think what may be needed is a black man who knows how to train white cucks well and keep them in line via a group chat. Cucks need to learn how to behave. Perhaps like a monthly subscription fee for training with the money collected going to the trainer and used for ”dates”

Most of the cuckold guys here are just exploring a fetish and that is 100% ok. I fully support you.

But if you really wants to be involved, even from a far or online, even if your wife would Never do it herself you can still support the lifestyle.

If you were really committed you would start assisting women in their journey. Starting fundme campaigns. Offering to pre pay for rooms for young bulls.

Just saying.

that's a great idea

Personally, no. At least not in the way I'm reading this.

I've got a strong boundary about transactional relationships, and this idea falls very close to a dynamic that doesn't sit comfortably.

That doesn't mean I'm tight; I'd certainly spend money on making something happen if we were properly involved -- but there would have to be proper chemistry and a real-life connection first.

The best option would be to form a real relationship with a cuck, but to be honest, it seems as tho all the women are so sick of them and their needy ways….it makes it very difficult to accomplish.

This all started from me providing a room for a gf of mine who had lost her purse while traveling. I called, arrange the room she went in signed in and it was easy to do.

Then I started thinking about if I could do it…why are the REAL cuckold guys getting together and sharing expenses and cheering us on

excellent point

Back