If You Knew Before . . . Would You Still Become a Cuckold?

If you knew beforehand that your woman had herself a special relationship when it comes to being with Black men, and that her relationship would take more precedent over her being with you, would you still have married her knowing she would eventually make a cuckold out of you?

View attachment 4620485
I always considered my wife sexy and she initiated it the night we met. But she always seemed sex starved despite nights when we would go at it 5 or more times. She would come home from work and tell me about conversations she would have with a female co-worker who brought in pictures of different sized and shaped penises. The wife would joke and rave that she would like to try a certain type some time. It all seemed like an innocent joke. But I loved her and was willing to accept her sex interest but figured it would decline in time. Boy, was I wrong.

If you knew beforehand that your woman had herself a special relationship when it comes to being with Black men, and that her relationship would take more precedent over her being with you, would you still have married her knowing she would eventually make a cuckold out of you?

View attachment 4620485
Cuckold for 25 years, nothing wrong with it....

I was born a cuckold, god made me that way when he put a 2” soft and 4” hard penis between my legs and had me marry a woman that has a pussy that constantly craves cock attention and loves to be fucked. I have and would never of had an issue with my wife having physical relationships with other men, I prefer her to be her true self which is a cock and cum loving slut. i can’t blame her one bit, big cocks rule sexually in every way, they look better and if I had a pussy, I for sure would want to fuck a big cock that would fill me up over one I had a hard time feeling in me. My wife emotionally can fuck like most men, she can fuck you once and never see you again and be ok with that completely, or fuck you regularly just for the fuck and outside of that, nothing. She doesn’t need emotional connections or ”feelings of love”, etc., she just needs some physical attractiveness and sometimes that’s too the big cock. My wife just loves sex,period. I’ve picked a guy at a bar before and bought him a *******, invited him over to the table and asked him if he thought my wife was pretty. he said yes, I said she wants to suck your cock, we slammed our drinks, went to the parking lot and she sucked and fucked him in the backseat of our truck. he came, got dress, left, I drove us home, pulled in the garage, opened her door and spread her legs and ate her messy pussy, we never even knew the guys name or nothing.

We started all of this mostly about 15 years ago, been married 31 years. I for sure wish I had of known all along the complete filthy slut she is, I would of had other men’s cocks and cum in her from the get go…….i had a few friends back in the day that really wanted to fuck her, would have been hot to share them with her back then (they’d of probably been over to our house every day). Nothing is hotter to me than watching my wife have her fun, pleasure other men’s cocks and make them cum!

View attachment 4620485
I am single and would like to meet a woman who I could begin that kind of relationship with. If you are a single female in the UK and would like to meet a man who you could cuckold, please drop me a message.

Back