If white women are to be - bbc only - what are we white men to do?

If notice 99 percent of the replies come from unverified white men who are jacking off to the comments because they can't get a woman in the first place and unverified females who are men doing the same thing
Sinlge white men can't be verified. I'd happily proclaim that I am a chastised white male, but it's not allowed here.

Yes, I agree, white bois should feminise ourselves and seek out Black Men to convert us into Black Cock Sluts to be used by any BBC who wants to satisfy his lust. :blackheart: :sex::blackheart::qos::blackheart:
Not chasing after girls ever again even when our girl leaves us for a black man, let her go and stay pussy free anyway. Serve the black man for life!

I really can’t understand why any of you stay married? If you have that much admiration for black dick, and other men in general, and ZERO respect for your husband……..then why have a husband at all???
And …….if you are a husband, that puts up with being made to wear a cock cage and never have access to pussy or any kind of intimacy with your wife ( or any other woman), there is something wrong with you. That behavior goes against all human nature.
You should probably seek help if you crave that kind of negative attention and humiliation as a way of life.
I’m all for wives having lovers and even enjoying BBC on a regular basis. It can really spice things up and I think a married woman should be able to experience great sex and a variety in the bedroom………but don’t do it in an UNhealthy way that is good for your marriage and where everyone involved gets treated with respect.
Otherwise, just leave your hubby and get on with life. Why would you want a man that is that weak and pathetic and needs that much psychological help anyway……….you obviously don’t love him, so why keep him ?

Sex should be fun, not a prison sentence.
I believe this is only a fantasy, which is mostly coming from men or women who are pretending to be men, seeking this kind of BS fantasy.

My man is; and always my first in my life. BBC bulls or others are only a tool for our sexual pleasure and not the other way around.

I get hit on plenty too. The facade fades when I remember that I am inadequate in bed. I leave the women to pursue strong black men.
You are NOT an inadequate man, its only in your head if you allow it to resonate in your head.
It will give you short pleasure like candy on a stick, but it won't last long, then you will feel sad n lonely.

If you want to meet a woman and play your fantasy, then you need to man up and stop thinking inferior to others.

No woman wants a sissy in bed, unless you want to remain single......

On the topic of "becoming feminine..."

Good luck with that.

In reality, most of you are going to look worse pretending to be a girl.

Don't let seeing the hot trans girls on the internet fool you.

I mean really, if you could have become a hot guy by now, wouldn't you have?

What makes you think becoming a hot girl is going to be easier?

Especially when you have to shave your beard every day.

Gooooood luck

On the topic of "becoming feminine..."

Good luck with that.

In reality, most of you are going to look worse pretending to be a girl.

Don't let seeing the hot trans girls on the internet fool you.

I mean really, if you could have become a hot guy by now, wouldn't you have?

What makes you think becoming a hot girl is going to be easier?

Especially when you have to shave your beard every day.

Gooooood luck
That's funny, but its true in some sense...lol

That's funny, but its true in some sense...lol
It's 100% facts.

These white guys feel like they have what it takes to become a girl.

THEY DON'T.

Unless you already are good looking and have very feminine features, it's gonna be a challenge.

But I don't mean to bash anyone.

I am just highlighting REALITY.

Which a lot of people try to run from.

You are NOT an inadequate man, its only in your head if you allow it to resonate in your head.
It will give you short pleasure like candy on a stick, but it won't last long, then you will feel sad n lonely.

If you want to meet a woman and play your fantasy, then you need to man up and stop thinking inferior to others.

No woman wants a sissy in bed, unless you want to remain single......
Never said I was inadequate entirely, just in bed. And I'm not a sissy. I can be a fine provider in other ways. I am perfectly comfortable where I am in life just as I assume you are comfortable where you are as a couple.

In our relationship black only lasts 2 weeks at most. I usually stay locked in a charity during and watch.

But we've been lucky a couple times where she got to watch and join me and a black lady.

I suppose we can be the sissy's of the house. my wife is not exclusive bbc, but does want hot alpha males. my little tool doesn't work the same and it's shrunk, so she doesn't touch me down there unless it's to help me release. this happens maybe once a week. The other thing you can do is become a total bottom. P free life . not totally free, but I get it maybe once every few months, if she's in the mood for charity work and I also happen to be hard. But being a bottom, I get more action and attention so it works out

Back