If white women are to be - bbc only - what are we white men to do?

My white cuck hubby is permanently caged, pussy free. He spends much of his time at work making money to support our existing two k*ids and the future ******* I'm currently and will have with my bull. His free time from work is spent cleaning the house and being the nanny with anything else I tell him to do on top of it. He's never been more satisfied in his life than he is now. There's nothing wrong in admitting you're not enough of a actual man to be able to satisfy the woman you love, and instead finding a place where you can still be useful and enrich her life in whatever ways you can while allowing actual men to take care of the rest.

I really can’t understand why any of you stay married? If you have that much admiration for black dick, and other men in general, and ZERO respect for your husband……..then why have a husband at all???
And …….if you are a husband, that puts up with being made to wear a cock cage and never have access to pussy or any kind of intimacy with your wife ( or any other woman), there is something wrong with you. That behavior goes against all human nature.
You should probably seek help if you crave that kind of negative attention and humiliation as a way of life.
I’m all for wives having lovers and even enjoying BBC on a regular basis. It can really spice things up and I think a married woman should be able to experience great sex and a variety in the bedroom………but don’t do it in an UNhealthy way that is good for your marriage and where everyone involved gets treated with respect.
Otherwise, just leave your hubby and get on with life. Why would you want a man that is that weak and pathetic and needs that much psychological help anyway……….you obviously don’t love him, so why keep him ?

Sex should be fun, not a prison sentence.

If notice 99 percent of the replies come from unverified white men who are jacking off to the comments because they can't get a woman in the first place and unverified females who are men doing the same thing
Because everyone likes it, and men too, no matter proven or not. Many husbands are willing to provide their wives or go with them and see.

If notice 99 percent of the replies come from unverified white men who are jacking off to the comments because they can't get a woman in the first place and unverified females who are men doing the same thing
Experiment. If a husband and wife find themselves in a bar where the BBC is solid, and his wife is interested, then the husband will watch as he will be interested and everything will be brought to its logical end.

Experiment. If a husband and wife find themselves in a bar where the BBC is solid, and his wife is interested, then the husband will watch as he will be interested and everything will be brought to its logical end.
Not my husband he will say you ain't fucking any man but him unless the other man lets him fuck his wife.

Back