If white women are to be - bbc only - what are we white men to do?

Not chasing after girls ever again even when our girl leaves us for a black man, let her go and stay pussy free anyway. Serve the black man for life!
damn straight sista ... it's why so many women here have hostility towards sissies is because they know we are not pathetic losers like their cucks... we only serve men , and they see us as competition .... which we are lol... most of us are not fat piggies as well hehe

damn straight sista ... it's why so many women here have hostility towards sissies is because they know we are not pathetic losers like their cucks... we only serve men , and they see us as competition .... which we are lol... most of us are not fat piggies as well hehe
And we know how to serve bbc, we know how to take the dick and smile as we do with little to no limits ever

pimp them out and be a daddy to them. Let them get slammed by some bbc while you encourage her to slut out. Keep her happy by buying her things and doing things for the slut that shows you support her. Tell her how much it turns you on when she sucks on bbc. Reward that whore behavior with tons of gifts and affection. As long as she will still suck my dick Im good. Much rather have her get pounded out by bbc and have them do all the work tbh.

From Christine -
While I keep Ray pussy-free, during the weaning process
I knew he would still need to have a form of release.
That's why I encouraged him to explore adult bookstores
and eventually began femming him.

I still give him hand jobs or peg him with a dildo
so he still has orgasms. They're just more prostate based
than penis based. He pretty much has become a total bottom now.
Love this! Any ladies in the Burlington/Greensboro NC area willing to play with a desperate cuckold wannabe?

My white cuck hubby is permanently caged, pussy free. He spends much of his time at work making money to support our existing two k*ids and the future ******* I'm currently and will have with my bull. His free time from work is spent cleaning the house and being the nanny with anything else I tell him to do on top of it. He's never been more satisfied in his life than he is now. There's nothing wrong in admitting you're not enough of a actual man to be able to satisfy the woman you love, and instead finding a place where you can still be useful and enrich her life in whatever ways you can while allowing actual men to take care of the rest.
Same.....Well said!

Back