If the United States had a presidential today who would you vote for ?

I wrote in Bozo the Clown on the California recall election ballot last week.

The older I get the more I realize that there are many things in life that are wastes of time, politics is one of them. Complete waste of time and waste of your life. It's all bullshit and nothing ever changes. I see people spending hours a day, every day for years, on bullshit.

The only man who can save Gotham City. I've put Batman as my write in since the first election I was old enough to vote. This is because in my entire life no president has had a tangible effect on my day to day activities other than maybe "oh, gas is 30cent higher, fuck president so and so!"

The only man who can save Gotham City. I've put Batman as my write in since the first election I was old enough to vote. This is because in my entire life no president has had a tangible effect on my day to day activities other than maybe "oh, gas is 30cent higher, fuck president so and so!"
Yeah, no wonder, no taxes on selling blunts & an addictive white substance, YET!

Well, not to get political but.....

Since Biden got in office gas has shot way up and so have prices at the store. Bacon is up, milk, bread, etc. Just sayin'.

I can definitely tell that things have changed in my day to day activities since Biden.

Well, not to get political but.....

Since Biden got in office gas has shot way up and so have prices at the store. Bacon is up, milk, bread, etc. Just sayin'.

I can definitely tell that things have changed in my day to day activities since Biden.
The stimulus bills are made for wallstreet. If you took all that free government monopoly bucks the dems under Biden and repubs under trump have been photocopying and threw it in some tasty indexes and options, your money would've doubled by now, you wouldn't care so much about a little 5-8% price hike on commodities. Doesn't matter, if Trump won we would be in exactly the same situation. Thats why people like Warren Buffet lobby both sides of the isle, not one or the other.

I wrote in Bozo the Clown on the California recall election ballot last week.

The older I get the more I realize that there are many things in life that are wastes of time, politics is one of them. Complete waste of time and waste of your life. It's all bullshit and nothing ever changes. I see people spending hours a day, every day for years, on bullshit.
Absolutely. Politics in the new religion and I am an atheist.

Back