Ideally girth/circumference for first BBC dildo?

I have just recently bought this dildo vibrator, for the cost I do hope it is silicone like specified in the ad, seems a good length and girth, looks quite hard on the density front though. I’ll post some pics once I’ve tried it and let you know how it goes.

Products manufactured by EdenFantasys tend to be cheap but the material listed should be accurate. (Note: The products are just made in China and branded as EdenFantasys.) The reviews on the site's product pages should be useful but the site has nowhere near as much activity as it did ten years ago.

Products manufactured by EdenFantasys tend to be cheap but the material listed should be accurate. (Note: The products are just made in China and branded as EdenFantasys.) The reviews on the site's product pages should be useful but the site has nowhere near as much activity as it did ten years ago.
Agreed, it kind of looks to good to be true on that site. I’m in Australia though and our duopoly are a rip off:

I got my Vixskin Lonestar from these guys and was very impressed on price and delivery (pre COVID) :

Agreed, it kind of looks to good to be true on that site. I’m in Australia though and our duopoly are a rip off:

The items I have that are manufactured by EdenFantasys are ok but not great.

Since you're in Australia, you might want to check out Nikki Darling, Passion Fruit, and Geeky Sex Toys. For links and discount codes, see

Just an update on the new one (middle) a great success! She prefers it to both the others which is surprising especially compared to the Vixskin Lonestar. She said the new one has the best texture/feel much smoother compared to the other two which are draggy even with lots of water based silicone lube. Vibrations are good to she almost came as soon as I popped it in!

Mr Hankeys Cody Cachet (size medium, 75% firm and dark colour) has just arrived and is a BEAST!
I’m measuring 6.5” circumference at the mid point and just over 8” insertable length 😵 will post some photos soon!
can’t wait to put it to work! 😈

Mr Hankeys Cody Cachet (size medium, 75% firm and dark colour) has just arrived and is a BEAST!
I’m measuring 6.5” circumference at the mid point and just over 8” insertable length 😵 will post some photos soon!
Wow, great dildo. Nicely shaped with veiny shaft. Enjoy🎉

My favourite

First one I bought was about 9 inches lol, since then I've bought every size from 7 to 13, all black and off eBay mainly, we have some collection now, she loves getting them out to be 'gangbanged' I DP her with them and she often tells me she wants me to stand in the corner watching and then clean all the cum out of her pussy, maybe one day she will go fully black

My wife gas enjoyed this one more than any other but I cannot recall the name of it. I measured it a while back amd it was 8” long. She easily took all but about an inch of it. I do not knownhow thic it was but perhaps you might guess !

Attachments

• 03EA886C-DD48-4D89-9824-01123067C09F.png
    03EA886C-DD48-4D89-9824-01123067C09F.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 63
My gf and I want to see how she enjoys a bigger cock in her - or at least a dildo. I hope she enjoys it and wants to try the real thing. I am looking for recommendations on ideal girth/circumference for first BBC dildo? I don't want to go too big and put her off. We have talked that if she enjoys it we could go bigger. She is used to my average white dick. Anyone have advice they can shareu

Back