Ideally girth/circumference for first BBC dildo?

Mr Hankeys Cody Cachet (size medium, 75% firm and dark colour) has just arrived and is a BEAST!
I’m measuring 6.5” circumference at the mid point and just over 8” insertable length 😵 will post some photos soon!
can’t wait to put it to work! 😈

Mr Hankeys Cody Cachet (size medium, 75% firm and dark colour) has just arrived and is a BEAST!
I’m measuring 6.5” circumference at the mid point and just over 8” insertable length 😵 will post some photos soon!
Wow, great dildo. Nicely shaped with veiny shaft. Enjoy🎉

My favourite

First one I bought was about 9 inches lol, since then I've bought every size from 7 to 13, all black and off eBay mainly, we have some collection now, she loves getting them out to be 'gangbanged' I DP her with them and she often tells me she wants me to stand in the corner watching and then clean all the cum out of her pussy, maybe one day she will go fully black

My wife gas enjoyed this one more than any other but I cannot recall the name of it. I measured it a while back amd it was 8” long. She easily took all but about an inch of it. I do not knownhow thic it was but perhaps you might guess !

Attachments

• 03EA886C-DD48-4D89-9824-01123067C09F.png
    03EA886C-DD48-4D89-9824-01123067C09F.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 64
My gf and I want to see how she enjoys a bigger cock in her - or at least a dildo. I hope she enjoys it and wants to try the real thing. I am looking for recommendations on ideal girth/circumference for first BBC dildo? I don't want to go too big and put her off. We have talked that if she enjoys it we could go bigger. She is used to my average white dick. Anyone have advice they can shareu

I'd think that Hankey's would have several models in the 9-10" range. If you're interested in fantasy toys, have you looked at Bad Dragon?

If you ever decide to go past 6" circumference, the Cutler X dildo is a fun model, 11.25" insertable.

Hankey's makes removable balls. You can buy them separately although they come free with some of the dildos.

The film is "The Outlaw" by Maxine Holloway.
Ended up getting a medium size Cody Catchet (75% firm) from Mr Hankeys, AMAZING! Thanks for the advice

Back