Ideally girth/circumference for first BBC dildo?

I just order the Mr Hankeys rentman. It will be in tomorrow going to see how she like that one.
Got wife the rent man medium and was a little too big, she took it half way and did enjoy it but not as much as how much I enjoyed how loose she felt after she was super stretched out. So I got her the rent an small and she loves it… working her back up to the medium.

So the left is what we started with, some PVC vibrating cheap toy, measures 6” insert. X 5.25” circumference pretty firm density. I then bought the Vixskin Lonestar (right) amazing density (especially when warmed) with just under 6” insert. X 5.75” circumference. Next one will either be: Vixskin Outlaw, Mr Hankeys Cody Cachet (med) or Mr Hankeys Rentman (small). Any advice on which one I should buy welcomed :)
Not sure about anyone else, but I really want a long toy so when it’s filled her to depth there is still some shaft hanging out 🤤

Attachments

• 0E1EC225-7113-4C70-B9EC-7DBFB94C7808.jpeg
    0E1EC225-7113-4C70-B9EC-7DBFB94C7808.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 220
Last edited:
So the left is what we started with, some PVC vibrating cheap toy, measures 6” insert. X 5.25” circumference pretty firm density. I then bought the Vixskin Lonestar (right) amazing density (especially when warmed) with just under 6” insert. X 5.75” circumference. Next one will either be: Vixskin Outlaw, Mr Hankeys Cody Cachet (med) or Mr Hankeys Rentman (small). Any advice on which one I should buy welcomed :)

Make sure not to store the PVC toy with the silicone ones. Cheap toys have a risk of reacting to other materials or discoloring them.

The Outlaw and all the Hankeys toys are solid choices. How big are you eventually planning to go? I personally wouldn't want to buy a small version of a toy if I eventually plan to buy the XL version of it.

Make sure not to store the PVC toy with the silicone ones. Cheap toys have a risk of reacting to other materials or discoloring them.

The Outlaw and all the Hankeys toys are solid choices. How big are you eventually planning to go? I personally wouldn't want to buy a small version of a toy if I eventually plan to buy the XL version of it.
Thanks, I learnt that the hard way a few years ago when that PVC toy was stored touching a TPR Rabbit and the TPR Rabbit started to dissolve :oops:The good thing about Vixskin is they come in a nice box, the Lonestar lives in there.

I don't want to go much past 6" circumference but would like to have a longer toy. I have just found the manufacturer - Fukena, have you had any experiance with them? I'm quite tempted with a couple of black dildos from Aliexpress, only beacuse the dimensions are perfect (9" inertable length) but I kinda know they will be rubbish/cheap materials and hard, see below for the two toys I'm currently looking at, any thoughts/advise welcomed :) :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002459559836.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.6f792e0eNgRy3i

If anyone reading this thread isn't already aware of body-safe toy materials, stick to platinum-grade silicone. Avoid PVC, TPR, TPE, jelly rubber, Ultraskyn, and various other cheap materials.
  • Unsafe materials can expose the body to chemicals, including phthalates. Feel a burning sensation from your toy? That's caused by chemicals coming out of the material.
  • Porous materials trap bacteria in their pores. Silicone is nonporous.
  • Cheaper materials, even if nonporous, can't be sanitized. Silicone can be sanitized by being placed in boiling water or in a mild bleach solution.
  • Cheaper materials can degrade over time. Consequences include the toy staining nearby items or literally melting.

I don't want to go much past 6" circumference but would like to have a longer toy. I have just found the manufacturer - Fukena, have you had any experiance with them?

How long is longer? Hankey's Toys' Serpentine dildo goes up to an insertable length of 23.5".

I haven't used any of Fukena's toys. Retailers like SheVibe and Stockroom don't carry their products and the regular sex toy bloggers haven't mentioned them. They have a presence on Reddit, however. Some of their toys are dirt cheap and may be worth a gamble.

I'm quite tempted with a couple of black dildos from Aliexpress, only beacuse the dimensions are perfect (9" inertable length) but I kinda know they will be rubbish/cheap materials and hard, see below for the two toys I'm currently looking at, any thoughts/advise welcomed :)

One of the versions of the first toy is translucent and is probably some cheap jelly. That makes me doubt the other versions are silicone. The second toy is "TPE, PVC".

You already mentioned the Vixskin Outlaw and a couple of Hankeys models. The Outlaw has been a popular choice for a decade now. (There's even a short film about it.) There are plenty of other realistic 9" dildos but Vixen and Hankey make squishy silicone.

How long is longer? Hankey's Toys' Serpentine dildo goes up to an insertable length of 23.5".

You already mentioned the Vixskin Outlaw and a couple of Hankeys models. The Outlaw has been a popular choice for a decade now. (There's even a short film about it.) There are plenty of other realistic 9" dildos but Vixen and Hankey make squishy silicone.
Looking for 9-10" insertable.
Thanks for pointing me to The Serpentine!!
I've never looked on Hankey's Sci-Fi page. It's the PERFECT size (11.75" insertable on the Medium👌)
Just wish they did a realistic versions with balls, Mr Hankey's if you're listening...

Any links to the short film about the Outlaw?
Cheers,

Looking for 9-10" insertable.
Thanks for pointing me to The Serpentine!!
I've never looked on Hankey's Sci-Fi page. It's the PERFECT size (11.75" insertable on the Medium👌)
Just wish they did a realistic versions with balls, Mr Hankey's if you're listening...

Any links to the short film about the Outlaw?

I'd think that Hankey's would have several models in the 9-10" range. If you're interested in fantasy toys, have you looked at Bad Dragon?

If you ever decide to go past 6" circumference, the Cutler X dildo is a fun model, 11.25" insertable.

Hankey's makes removable balls. You can buy them separately although they come free with some of the dildos.

The film is "The Outlaw" by Maxine Holloway.

Last edited:
I used this one and it is just fantastic

Doc Johnson Bam Huge Realistic Cock black​

That's a novelty item made out of PVC, which isn't body-safe. In various parts of the world, PVC is a banned ingredient for children's toys and dog toys. Sex toys, however, unfortunately are almost entirely unregulated. Even if you don't care about health, PVC sex toys melt over time:

Other posts in this thread have discussed silicone dildos from Hankey's Toys and Vixen Creations. They're significantly higher quality, both in terms of material and visual design than the usual novelty items. Besides, unless products (not just sex toys) are shipped directly from the manufacturer, you risk getting counterfeit goods from Amazon.

Our second and current dildo is the Vixen Mustang which is 6.5 long and 1 5/8 wide which she loves. It doesn't sound like much difference on width (3/8 inch) but makes a world of difference.

My suggestion is to start lower and then work your way up in small increments.

Yup, increments of 1/8" to 1/4" are a good idea.

Even when a woman has worked her way up to larger toys, smaller toys won't be a waste. She won't always be in the mood for the larger toys. Or she'll prefer different sizes for vaginal use vs anal use, double penetration, or deep throating.

To add to variety, buy toys with different shapes, textures, and firmness.

That's a novelty item made out of PVC, which isn't body-safe. In various parts of the world, PVC is a banned ingredient for children's toys and dog toys. Sex toys, however, unfortunately are almost entirely unregulated. Even if you don't care about health, PVC sex toys melt over time:

Other posts in this thread have discussed silicone dildos from Hankey's Toys and Vixen Creations. They're significantly higher quality, both in terms of material and visual design than the usual novelty items. Besides, unless products (not just sex toys) are shipped directly from the manufacturer, you risk getting counterfeit goods from Amazon.

Thank you for comment. I checked declaration and it is declared:
"Phthalate-Free, Body-Safe".
Hope that it is right information....

For anyone shopping around, there are more manufacturers of silicone dildos than Mr Hankey and Vixen. Some popular and reliable ones are Tantus, Fun Factory, Uberrime, and New York Toy Collective. Browse around for even more at reputable sexual wellness stores:

Even if you don't order from those stores, they give you a good idea of what's on the market. Just avoid Amazon and eBay. Visit manufacturers' websites to see products the stores might not carry, or to find sales and other promotions. For a comprehensive guide to retailers (including ones outside the US), check out

One retailer not on that list is https://www.mr-s-leather.com Although that site caters to gay customers, they have occasional sales on Hankeys toys.

Some other manufacturers:

Etsy also has plenty of boutique silicone dildo makers, more than I can keep track of. Separating the good from the bad would be beyond the scope of this post.

When in doubt, search the web for well-written reviews on sex toy blogs and maybe Reddit. You can often find video reviews if product photos don't give you good enough of an idea of what a toy looks like. Reviews on Amazon overall are next to useless.

Thank you for comment. I checked declaration and it is declared:
"Phthalate-Free, Body-Safe".
Hope that it is right information....

I already posted a link about that. The labelling is bullshit:

Doc Johnson has had multiple scandals over the years. They make products that contain "Sil-a-Gel" and "UR3" so they're obviously not committed to producing body-safe toys.

Some of their "phthalate-free" products have been shown actually not to be phthalate-free.

Even if their dildos were free of phthalates, they'd have to use some other plasticizer to soften the PVC.

PVC is porous. PVC can't be sanitized in boiling water.

PVC will degrade over time so not only will you end up with a damaged toy but the chemicals coming out of the material will be inserted into your body. Even reviews on the Amazon page you linked mention the Bam melting.

Sex toys aren't regulated in the US so Doc Johnson can print whatever they want on the package. They want your money and will stoop to using marketing ploys. PVC isn't body safe at all:

Stick to platinum grade silicone. It's nonporous, can be sanitized, and doesn't melt.

Back