Ideally girth/circumference for first BBC dildo?

My gf and I want to see how she enjoys a bigger cock in her - or at least a dildo. I hope she enjoys it and wants to try the real thing. I am looking for recommendations on ideal girth/circumference for first BBC dildo? I don't want to go too big and put her off. We have talked that if she enjoys it we could go bigger. She is used to my average white dick. Anyone have advice they can share?

My wife and I had never used a dildo or toy before. I bought her the Aston from blackcockdildos.com which is 7.5 long and 2 inches wide (6.5 circumference). It was too big for her and she didn't enjoy it.

Our second and current dildo is the Vixen Mustang which is 6.5 long and 1 5/8 wide which she loves. It doesn't sound like much difference on width (3/8 inch) but makes a world of difference.

My suggestion is to start lower and then work your way up in small increments.

I agree with Texas Cuck. My early experiences had all been with smaller Indian men. Before I had my first well endowed man, my husband spent a few months training my pussy. We started with 5.5 inches long and 1 5/8 inches wide. Every few weeks, we progressed to longer and wider dildos. The time to prepare was well worth it. I was able to enjoy myself thoroughly the first time I was really with a larger man. The little pain that I experienced was actually pleasurable. Without the training, the discomfort would have probably discouraged me from further encounters with well endowed men.

Bought my wife her first BBC dildo a couple months ago. It is the Mr. Marcus dildo. We use it on her fuck machine and she loves it!! I have never seen her squirt like this before. I just recently got her the Shane Diesel dildo but she said it was a lil to big. The Mr. Marcus is 7” long and 6” in circumference. The Shane Diesel one is 6.5” in circumference. I’ll give it a few more try’s on her so she can get use to it and I’ll bet she will be begging for that one as well.
we look forward to seeing how you practice with the Shane Diesel dildo 😘

My gf and I want to see how she enjoys a bigger cock in her - or at least a dildo. I hope she enjoys it and wants to try the real thing. I am looking for recommendations on ideal girth/circumference for first BBC dildo? I don't want to go too big and put her off. We have talked that if she enjoys it we could go bigger. She is used to my average white dick. Anyone have advice they can share?
Mine take all now amazing

Attachments

• 20210908_080729.jpg
    20210908_080729.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
Bought my wife her first BBC dildo a couple months ago. It is the Mr. Marcus dildo. We use it on her fuck machine and she loves it!! I have never seen her squirt like this before. I just recently got her the Shane Diesel dildo but she said it was a lil to big. The Mr. Marcus is 7” long and 6” in circumference. The Shane Diesel one is 6.5” in circumference. I’ll give it a few more try’s on her so she can get use to it and I’ll bet she will be begging for that one as well.
So a 0.5” jump in circumference was too big, this is what I’m debating going from VixSkin Lonestar 6” long x 5.75” circumference to Outlaw 8.5” long x 6.25” circumference. Think she’ll need a 6” circumference first…?

in the case there is no other way - unfortunately because of covid very often the last year - i prefer this in combination with my satisfyer
Where did you buy this from? What is the size? Insertable length and circumference? Thanks :)

6.25 may be ok. Just depends how well she can take the 5.75. You can buy a 6 first to she how she takes it.
She takes it but calls it ‘the big one’ and struggled with it at first. Now she takes it well once lubed and heated. Thinking of going the Mr Hankeys Cody Cachet Medium: 8” insert. Length x 6.1” circumference before I get the Outlaw

I just order the Mr Hankeys rentman. It will be in tomorrow going to see how she like that one.
Got wife the rent man medium and was a little too big, she took it half way and did enjoy it but not as much as how much I enjoyed how loose she felt after she was super stretched out. So I got her the rent an small and she loves it… working her back up to the medium.

So the left is what we started with, some PVC vibrating cheap toy, measures 6” insert. X 5.25” circumference pretty firm density. I then bought the Vixskin Lonestar (right) amazing density (especially when warmed) with just under 6” insert. X 5.75” circumference. Next one will either be: Vixskin Outlaw, Mr Hankeys Cody Cachet (med) or Mr Hankeys Rentman (small). Any advice on which one I should buy welcomed :)
Not sure about anyone else, but I really want a long toy so when it’s filled her to depth there is still some shaft hanging out 🤤

Attachments

• 0E1EC225-7113-4C70-B9EC-7DBFB94C7808.jpeg
    0E1EC225-7113-4C70-B9EC-7DBFB94C7808.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Back