Ideal cage for sleeping? Sports?

Posted by the husband: Hey fellow cucks. For those of you that wear cages 24/7. What is the ideal cage for sleeping? How about for sports? I've never tried wearing a cage to bed because I feel like it would hurt a lot from nocturnal erections or that my penis might get pinched from twisting and turning throughout the night. Suggestions? Also, I'm very athletic and do several physical pursuits (BJJ, Wrestling, weightlifting etc) and I need a cage that not only goes unnoticed by others but that will stay on while training. What do you recommend?

One can get used to the discomfort of a cage after say 3-4 days and after that it just becomes a part of you but realistically cages are a huge inconvenience when it comes to physical activities.
My gf would let me take mine off whenever at the gym but the moment I got home it was back to lockup.
And as a side note you want to be getting some kind of release like handjobs atleast once a week or risk permanent damage to your dick.

One can get used to the discomfort of a cage after say 3-4 days and after that it just becomes a part of you but realistically cages are a huge inconvenience when it comes to physical activities.
My gf would let me take mine off whenever at the gym but the moment I got home it was back to lockup.
And as a side note you want to be getting some kind of release like handjobs atleast once a week or risk permanent damage to your dick.
Thank you. I'll let my husband know. Very good advice.

I don't know the names of the designs, but my advice is from my experience.

I prefer lightweight hard plastic to both silicone and metal. Metal seems too heavy to me and its a constant reminder that its on (im not trying to sound sexy if you're into that, but if you're at work and trying to be productive so you can stay employed, its not ideal) Silicone and flexible material has the issue that most of the ones I have found at the lower price point have unclean sharp edges cut, meaning VERY uncomfortable. I have also noticed that even if you lube them up when you put them on, that lube will go away and that silicone will GRIP your skin, so I could see some serious potential for rubbing you raw. I have cages with all three materials, but silicone and metal are the ones she would change me into if she wanted to see me in a certain color or style, then I would go back to plastic for long term.

Also, I prefer less parts. my favorite cage had a ring behind the balls, a cage that covered the shaft, and then a lock that went longways across the two pieces, NOT the padlock that you normally see. There is less room for the parts to wiggle and come apart, meaning that the potential for pinch is next to zero. Also the sound of the jingling lock is gone. I don't mind the padlock kind, but you HAVE to wear tight fitting underwear/panties to offset the noise and the shifting of all the parts. in the pics, the clear one is my favorite, the kind im describing, and the pink one is the traditional padlock style.

IMG_4469.JPGIMG_1109.jpeg

I prefer lightweight hard plastic to both silicone and metal. Metal seems too heavy to me and its a constant reminder that its on (im not trying to sound sexy if you're into that, but if you're at work and trying to be productive so you can stay employed, its not ideal) Silicone and flexible material has the issue that most of the ones I have found at the lower price point have unclean sharp edges cut, meaning VERY uncomfortable. I have also noticed that even if you lube them up when you put them on, that lube will go away and that silicone will GRIP your skin, so I could see some serious potential for rubbing you raw. I have cages with all three materials, but silicone and metal are the ones she would change me into if she wanted to see me in a certain color or style, then I would go back to plastic for long term.

Also, I prefer less parts. my favorite cage had a ring behind the balls, a cage that covered the shaft, and then a lock that went longways across the two pieces, NOT the padlock that you normally see. There is less room for the parts to wiggle and come apart, meaning that the potential for pinch is next to zero. Also the sound of the jingling lock is gone. I don't mind the padlock kind, but you HAVE to wear tight fitting underwear/panties to offset the noise and the shifting of all the parts. in the pics, the clear one is my favorite, the kind im describing, and the pink one is the traditional padlock style.

View attachment 4907758View attachment 4907757
Thank you so much for taking the time to write all of this. Very solid advice. I appreciate it.

HIGHLY recommend this cage. It was one of the last cages I had purchased before I got married and could wear to the office, store, gym, around town, etc. It's called The Vice (you can purchase at Locked in Lust). It's a hard plastic, but very durable. Also would wear under workout clothes (I would wear compression short/pants and then gym shorts over top) or suit pants and no one ever noticed. Very comfortable for all day wear.

1647455566736.png

HIGHLY recommend this cage. It was one of the last cages I had purchased before I got married and could wear to the office, store, gym, around town, etc. It's called The Vice (you can purchase at Locked in Lust). It's a hard plastic, but very durable. Also would wear under workout clothes (I would wear compression short/pants and then gym shorts over top) or suit pants and no one ever noticed. Very comfortable for all day wear.

View attachment 4907859

if I was going to drop $$ on one, that would be my choice. How does the anti-pullout ring thing they talk about work? Im confused by that on the website.

if I was going to drop $$ on one, that would be my choice. How does the anti-pullout ring thing they talk about work? Im confused by that on the website.

I used to wonder the same thing when I read that the first time. It's just an extra ring that goes in front of your balls (step 3) in addition to the first ring (step 1) that goes behind the base of your balls. It's just to be more secured so that you don't slip out by accident.

1647459395823.png

View attachment 4907758View attachment 4907757
I

View attachment 4907859
My cock is fairly small and have only used a metal one. Plastic would be definitely only option when going through airport security.
My metal one has a locking bar rather than a padlock so no metal hitting against metal.

Attachments

• IMG_20210506_135130_335.jpg
    IMG_20210506_135130_335.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 44
We’ve been using a holy trainer from lock
The cock for the past few months. Its the best cage we have ever used. I Doesn’t rub and no issues going pee. It’s just flexible enough to easily sit and even excersize. It comes in several versions. We have the regular one but probably about to order the steel one for play sessions.

After many years of experience in chastity with probably 20 plus different devices tested and used over the years, your best bets from my experiences are two things, going with stainless steel and going a size smaller than you think on the base ring and length of the cage slide over your dickoris. In the last two years, i went from a 2” base ring which is what i measured for to a 1.75” base ring as well as i went with a very short cage and one a little smaller than measurements would recommend. It’s a very tight, snug fit, the base ring squeezing and I have to really lube up the dicklet cage to slide my little wiener in that tube but the end result once adjusted and use to the different feel, is a much more overall long term comfort. It still hurts at night when the dicklet tries to get hard but it seems the tighter, shorter tube along with the tighter base ring actually helps comfort that for the most part, I sleep thru most of them now where I use to couldn’t sleep through any night hard ones. Also, that tighter feel during the day never lets you forget your in chastity which reminds you even more and more how pathetic your little white, stubby ding-a-ling is. I can also tell, when I’m uncaged temporarily now, i do think the flaccid size of my dicklet is even smaller than two years ago which, hell, I didn’t think it could be any smaller. I’ve embraced all of this fully now, I completely accept i was born with a genetic issue which is damn near a micro penis, for sure extraordinarily small and I understand to completely long term satisfy a vagina, while love and a tongue will go get you so far, long term, vaginas that like to fuck, far prefer much, much, much more than I’ll ever be able to offer up. Many white women that enjoy sex think they can get past a small white penis when they fall in love. Long term though, if they ever experienced a real cock like a black cock, there is just no way to temper that lust forever…..eventually although the love may fade, as in my wife, the need for sexual fulfillment and orgasms from penetration of penis overcomes them. My wife had never experienced a big cock until in her 40’s when she had the first of hundreds of black cocks. Prior to us marrying, the few times she was with someone else, they were white and while bigger than me which isn’t saying anything, they were still “white average”, so in that 5.5=6” long range and she said they were all thin, very thin compared to every single black guy she has fucked. I firmly believe it’s my duty, as a man with a dickoris aka, very small white penis that should have been at the top of a slit as a clitoris, its my wife’s responsibility as a cock loving vagina owner to allow that vagina to get the cocks it craves, needs, desires, adores, is addicted to and what deep inside her pussy, that white married pussy of hers has fallen in love with, to not only allow her sexual freedom to fuck BBC’s but to nurture, encourage, support and even push her more and more to get all the black cocks and cum she can All while my little dickoris stays locked up in chastity where it belongs due to it’s limited size and let it sit there with me, naked, watching what a real cock really does to a white cock loving married pussy that had been starved for attention deep inside only to have to use my dickoris for pleasure for so man years before her pussy was able to override her brains thoughts to be true and she gave in, spread her legs for another hung black man and has never, ever, thought about or pondered going back.

Back