I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

I tried to determine a man,or men's moods,personalities,and senses of humor in the first seconds after I opened my door for them. It was like opening time for me each time,but especially important when it was their first visit. I always wanted to put on a show for them,and how I did it depended a lot on what I read into their expressions and words during the first few seconds. Some men preferred that I be more subtle and passive,and some,especially those who were somewhat shy,preferred me to be more proactive,making it easier for them.

Two men showing up at once often gave me opportunity to move everything along very nicely. When they came two at once,at noon and in uniform,I knew there was no time to waste.

I was wearing some of my old cut-offs,tank top,and heels when the two sergeants showed up at noon. It was a combo that had been so common when I was at Curt's that it had almost been like a uniform for me. The tank top,like most I wore,was semi-sheer,and I didn't wear panties under those cut-offs. They were extremely short,well up onto my ass cheeks,and with barely enough left in the crotch to hold them together. I never left room for doubt in anybody's mind. I was dressed for men every time I opened my door,and that was the same whether my hubby was home or not.

I knew one of the men,but not the other. That was a pattern for a while after two men started coming together. I encouraged them to do it. I think I might have suggested to some of them to bring their friends. I'm almost certain that I did. I liked it!

I'll have to finish this later. I've decided to write what I can,when I can. Hope it's not annoying.

Lisa, you are a beautiful woman, even in your 50's. Can you tell us about your black basketball players? You became intimate with one but were there others? A beautiful woman in Yoga pants watching them must have set them off. What an ass.

My first wife cheated before our ******* was born wasn't sure if I was the ******* or her Hispanic co worker. After my ******* was born blonde blue eyed she went back to the lifestyle of screwing as many guys as she could

Lisa, you are a beautiful woman, even in your 50's. Can you tell us about your black basketball players? You became intimate with one but were there others? A beautiful woman in Yoga pants watching them must have set them off. What an ass.
Thank you! I connected with three of the guys at the basketball court in total,but unfortunately,my playing there got put on hold because of an unexpected change in our schedule this summer. I haven't been at home much,or had as much leisure time as I expected. Frankly,we're doing what we have to do to preserve our livelihood. I've been a little naughty now and then,because I have it in me to do it,and I've learned how to take advantage of opportunity when I see it. The downside is that I haven't had much time to write about anything on here lately.

My baby was sleeping,and my hubby was sitting in the arm chair watching TV when those Sergeants came to the door. I saw their shadows pass by the window,and knew there were two of them. I did my best strut for my hubby,knowing he was watching my ass move with every step in those ridiculously short cut-offs,stopping to face him before I opened the door to put up two fingers for him,just in case he hadn't seen that two black men were there to fuck me.

I'll be so glad when I get ample time to write more about what was happening then. I was on top of the world! I had everything I wanted.

I had reached the point of constant soreness that meant I had become popular with the right men. I felt fantastic,and I was on a roll. The appreciative looks I got from the two men when I opened the door gave me a perfect opening to do a spin,showing them all I had to offer. They approved,and the introduction of the new man was my opportunity to make the impression I wanted to make with him,as well as to please my hubby who watched from the opposite corner of the room. Instead of offering my hand to him,I stepped forward,pressing my body against him as I reached up behind his neck to pull up to him,taking his tongue into my mouth. We all knew what we wanted,and there was no reason to wait.

My wife had to meet her boss in Dubai , as y ou may have read he is a black man that fucks her on a regular basis.

According to Kim , in the meeting with a local investor he got very flirty and suggestive towards her , as the meeting went on it became obvious he took a fancy to Kim .

Contract signed all went well he then asked if he could take Kim to dinner , her boss agreed and told him she would be in the hotel foyer at 7 , they shook hands and he left.

In the hotel room she questioned his motive . he kissed her and said you liked his attention and I told him you were a great fuck , so go enjoy yourself.

She said dinner was superb and he was very charming , went dancing later up in the roof top lounge and that's where he made his move on her , music slow and he held her tight , she let him seduce her.

She told me he had a huge cock head which was pressed against her and wondered what the rest looked like , she was soon to find out as he asked her back to his suit.

He removed her dress and told her to dance and strip before him as he sat on the lounge . she said he took of his s clothes exposing his huge thick cock that was so black and balls so big , not wasting time she went down on his cock.

She told me his smell was addictive and tasty so she licked and sucked as much as she could before he wanted to fuck her , then she mounted his lap and he held his cock and aimed it as she lowered herself on it , he fucked her for a few strokes then blew it was all over in minutes , she was then asked to go and thanked her.

Back in her room her boss kissed her told her to shower and then he would fuck her properly.

I had reached the point of constant soreness that meant I had become popular with the right men. I felt fantastic,and I was on a roll. The appreciative looks I got from the two men when I opened the door gave me a perfect opening to do a spin,showing them all I had to offer. They approved,and the introduction of the new man was my opportunity to make the impression I wanted to make with him,as well as to please my hubby who watched from the opposite corner of the room. Instead of offering my hand to him,I stepped forward,pressing my body against him as I reached up behind his neck to pull up to him,taking his tongue into my mouth. We all knew what we wanted,and there was no reason to wait.
Honestly,the men's reluctance to engage with me during the summer had shaken my confidence. My hubby's invitation to the black men and the departure of several of the worst busy bodies on post had turned the situation in my favor,and my confidence had made a comeback.

After a long,passionate kiss,I slowly moved down the front of the Sergeant's muscular body until my face was touching the firming lump in his fatigue pants. I quickly released his cloth belt and unbuttoned his pants,revealing the distinct bulge of his almost fully erect cock. I brushed my face against it,before lowering his briefs and letting it spring free. It was a ceremonious moment for me each time I was introduced to my next prize. This was my reward for my efforts to please these men,and things were really coming my way again. I felt like I had earned the right to enjoy the climax of our passions for each other,and I certainly did.

I was only on my knees in front of him for a minute or two,just long enough to feel the silky tip of his cock in my mouth,caress his balls for a moment,and get a good feel of the length and thickness of is shaft with my hands. As I was standing up,I felt the quick movement of the other Sergeant's hands around my waist,and the button on my cutoffs being unbuttoned. I fell back against him,letting him get a good feel of my pussy before telling them to follow me(borrowing their motto for the occasion). My cutoffs were falling off as I walked toward the bedroom. I stopped for a moment to let them fall to my feet,then kicked them toward my hubby,was intently watching what was happening. I blew him a silent kiss as I walked past him and into our bedroom,the two black Sergeants in tow.

I had gone from virtual frustration to suddenly being popular with black men on post,and the elation I felt only comes with the opportunity and freedom to express myself in a totally whorish way. I think I was smiling 24/7,even while I was sleeping.

Although it was one of the men's first time with me,it was lunchtime and they were in uniform,so no time could be wasted. Once inside my bedroom,I knelt in front of the Sergeant again to resume sucking his cock. No sooner than I was on my knees,I felt my top being pulled up and off,leaving me completely naked,except for my heels.

I was so intent on sucking the new Sergeant's cock that I didn't see the other Sergeant undressing. He stood to my right,completely naked with his cock near my face. I felt myself quiver as I turned to take his cock into my mouth,knowing I was moments away from feeling both of their beautiful cocks inside me. Only seconds after I turned my attention to the second cock,I felt myself being lifted up and onto my bed. I went onto my knees,anticipating that the new Sergeant would enter my pussy from the back,while the other fed his cock into my mouth. Presented with one cock in my face,I was just beginning to put my mouth onto it as I felt the swollen tip of the other Sergeant's cock pressing against my pussy. I felt pressure from both directions as they simultaneously pushed toward each other with me between them,stretching me as I felt the penetration of my pussy and gagging as I took the other cock into my throat at the same time. I came instantly,a wave of orgasmic spasms shaking my body,unable to vocalize my pleasure with the other black shaft filling my mouth and throat. They seemed to know exactly how long to stay the maximum depth inside me without making me lose consciousness,before pulling back,almost pulling completely out of me,then pushing back in. I was sweating profusely,and could feel the saliva dripping from my chin,as well as my juices running down my inner thighs. Anyone seeing us at that moment would've undoubtedly thought that we had been fucking for hours,instead of only a few minutes.

It was only a few minutes later that I could feel both men approaching orgasm,which sent me right over the top again! Seconds later,I felt both of them release their semen inside me. I almost strangled on the stream of cum that went down my throat,before having to pull back and let the last several spurts hit my face and the bed,while the other load was being pumped deep into my belly. I rolled onto my side,exhausted,as the men got off my bed and started dressing.

Minutes later,after they left,I rolled onto my back and spread my legs,as my hubby stood at the foot of our bed,looking down at me. I was a total,cum-soaked mess. I took advantage of the moment to tell him what I told him as often as the opportunity came around. See,this is what happens when you marry a whore.

Some of those guys clearly liked nailing me in front of my hubby,and others wouldn't come except when he was gone. I know some of them talked about it,but I can't remember much about what they said. They were telling me a lot of things that surprised me. Some of it was about other wives they knew who were fucking men besides their hubby's. There were other white wives who were fucking black guys,but it seemed that it was only one or two of their hubby's friends. There were suggestions that we get together with some other couples for more swinging parties. I used the excuse that it would be too hard for me because of my baby. The truth was that I was happy to be in the situation I was in. I was selfish,greedy,and enjoying everything as it was. I didn't want any couples or complications. At times it seemed like there was a wave of black men coming for me. I was on cloud nine,ecstatic,overjoyed! It's hard to imagine how everything could've been more perfect for me than it was then.

It was amazing how much everything changed in such a short time,after my hubby's invitation. The invitation was undoubtedly the biggest reason for the dramatic change in how black men reacted to me,but several of the worst gossips leaving around that time helped matters too. I won't say that there was a lot of blatantly sexual behavior going on outside of our apartment,but men weren't keeping a distance from me anymore. I'm told that I didn't merely walk around post anymore,but that I sashayed. Men openly paid attention to me,notably black men. They weren't just smiling anymore. They walked with me,talked to me,and I even got groped outdoors several times during festivals and while on walks in the old town. It's hard to describe how I felt,except to say that I felt like I was more popular with men than ever before. It was a huge ego boost for me,especially in contrast to the near humiliation I had felt just prior to my hubby's invitation,when I felt like they were ignoring me. I was smiling from ear to ear all the time,and more than happy to spread my legs for them.

I'm getting a little help remembering certain details. I'm reminded that in a short time after the invitations,our apartment and my body constantly smelled like a mixture of perfume and sex. I'm being told that's a wonderful smell.:)

I've thought for a long time that the definition of "gang bang" or "train" differs in the minds of various people. Neither I or my hubby made any real effort to control who fucked me. We had agreed from the beginning that as long as everybody respected my responsibility as a mom,that the men would have full access to me. With the exception of a few times when training and certain activities on post kept everybody busy,I didn't have to want for sex for very long. Dinnertime is almost sacred in the Army,so nobody showed up during dinner. If somebody was there at dinner,they were there before dinner,and were invited to stay for dinner. Whoever spent the night in my bed was usually there in the evening too,but there were exceptions. Other than those exceptions,I was available for them. Any planning or control of who or how many men came to my door was done by and between the men themselves.

I apologize for taking so long to get on with my writing. Every time I think I'm going to get sufficient time to write,something else happens. Several people have written to me,wanting to know more about some things that happened in Germany,as well as some that happened recently. My intention is to get on with some more details about some things that happened in Germany next. There were a few gang bangs and some trains,though there could have been more if the men had wanted it to happen. I stayed as ready for them as I could. Caring for my baby was my first priority,and staying prepared to please those men was a close second. I went with the flow,following their lead. They got what they wanted from me.

My ex wife went off the deep end sexually after our ******* was born. She an IUD inserted so as not to get pregnant so soon after one baby she used it as a way to screw anyone she wanted. The last year of our marriage was awful and the lies got bigger and more frequent until she just got tired of lying about getting screwed by other guys. The one line that was relayed to me by a friend that heard my wife's name in conversation regarding screwing guys was " She is having an affair with a married co worker and screwing everybody in town" When I confronted her with this during our divorce she said who told you she was the company if not town slut!

When Curt and I got together,I was really awkward. He told me that I had good instincts,and that if I would do as he told me and put some effort into developing my style,that he would make me into a killer. I knew men liked my tits because they're kinda big for my size,so I always put them up high when I knew men were watching me. I was already into the habit of doing that. Curt told me I had a good natural walk,but that I could improve on it a lot,and be virtually irresistible for men. I practiced walking like Curt wanted me to walk for countless hours over many months. His scrutiny got to me to the point of getting under my skin more than once,but I trusted him and knew that he was helping me to improve. There was evidence of that. Nobody knew Curt was coaching me,except my hubby and he wasn't around much back then. When guys would react to my walking around the apartments,Curt would give me a knowing look. I got really good at putting the motion in my hips that men liked. I can dial it up and down to fit different situations too,putting a little "extra" into my walk in a public situation,or going all out with it in an adult environment. It works on my hubby too. If there's one thing that stands out most from all I learned in my time with Curt and the crew,it's how I learned to walk. It's not as crazy as it might sound. I learned to walk to get around when I was a toddler,but Curt taught me how to walk for men,maybe even specifically for black men.

I wanted to make a really good impression on those men in Germany. Although there were all those rumors about me and black men there,it was almost all made up. Virtually nobody knew anything about where I had been before we went to Germany,or that I had been broke in the way I was. I hope I don't come across as being conceited when I say this,but I considered myself to be in an entirely different category than the the swinger wives who played a little as if it were a hobby for them. The numbers were hugely in my favor,and I won't deny acting in my own interests,but I was dedicated to pleasing those men. Although many of them would've undoubtedly have rather been fucking their own woman,I kept them from doing without sex,and hey,some of them might have been happy to have me as their own woman had the circumstances been different. I knew my situation,being married and a mom with a small baby might make it seem weird for some of those guys. I think it was an obstacle for a few in the very beginning,but it wasn't long until it was a non-issue. If it really bothered any of them,they stayed away,and I never knew. The men who came to our apartment knew what to expect. They were understanding and often helpful. I wasn't holding anything back. I gave them everything I had,and they kept coming back.

I still have difficulty putting everything together in the right timeline,but I think it was probably in the third month that the trains started happening. There had already been a couple of times when several men were there at once,taking their turns with me. Then,they started showing up one after another,barely giving me time for a quick shower in between them. That very quickly became challenging,but also absolutely wonderful!

Hubby should be telling this,because he gets all excited every time he talks about it.

It was on a weekend when one of those unplanned trains just happened. I had walked a man to the door as he was leaving,either my third or fourth man for the day. I was still naked and had been holding one hand on my pussy. My hubby was holding my baby who had woke up moments earlier. As I approached my hubby,I instinctively reached out for my hungry baby. When I took my hand away from my pussy,cum gushed out of me in a quantity that was too much to have come from any one man,even a potent black man. I felt it as it happened. It virtually splattered the inside of both my legs as it streamed down them and went all over the floor. My hubby's jaw dropped at the sight I was,standing there flooding the room with cum.

Hubby should be telling this,because he gets all excited every time he talks about it.

It was on a weekend when one of those unplanned trains just happened. I had walked a man to the door as he was leaving,either my third or fourth man for the day. I was still naked and had been holding one hand on my pussy. My hubby was holding my baby who had woke up moments earlier. As I approached my hubby,I instinctively reached out for my hungry baby. When I took my hand away from my pussy,cum gushed out of me in a quantity that was too much to have come from any one man,even a potent black man. I felt it as it happened. It virtually splattered the inside of both my legs as it streamed down them and went all over the floor. My hubby's jaw dropped at the sight I was,standing there flooding the room with cum.

Lisa, this is so cool. Are ever visited by any of these black guys now? They are all retired by now. I hope your husband doesn't mind me telling you but your ass is so firm I just want to grab it.

Haven't seen any of those guys in years,but did see several of them after we got back to the states.

The profile pic isn't current,but it's not ancient either. Thank you!

Back