I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

I love seeing my wife being chatted up by a black gentleman, her body flirts when she is interested which usually gets the guys attention , example, we had just arrived in New York at the hotel she was at reception next to a guy doing the same , being busy they started to chat, noticing her reaction I knew she was flirting, she looked over to me pointing, when they had finished both came over and she introduced me to Don , he shook my hand telling me I had a beautiful wife , Kim suggested we get together later for drinks in the bar , I knew her motive and so did Don , the bar was busy but did find a table, Don arrived and our evening started , I suggested we get a couple bottles of wine and retreat to our room , Don got bourbon and we left , in the room we all has drinks as we drank I asked Don if he found Kim sexy , she’s hot hope you don’t mind me saying that , Kim kissed him , hubby likes to watch with that she removed her dress , I went and found a comfortable chair as Don fondled Kim’s ass and tits , she removed his shirt sucking his nipples and undoing his trousers they fell to the floor , no underwear but one very thick cock she instinctively grabbed it cupping his huge balls , baby I’m going to enjoy this one , Don sat on the couch as Kim sucked his cock and balls , looking over I saw her fanny pulse knowing she was ready for cock , she got up mounted him and sat on him , his cock disappeared into her he held her hips letting her feel it deep then sucked her tits and nipples which then she started to bounce up and down on his cock , Don fucked her in every position I even suggested one I love to see , Don finally tired and Kim sucked his cock till he gave her one huge load , Don thanked me asking if we could do this again, with pleasure I answered especially if you have a friend who would like to join us , he came back two days later with a friend .

Hubby passed away. I have to accept reality,although it doesn't feel real. it's almost as if I'm in a trance. Maybe I'm in shock. I have to pull myself together in order to go on. I know he would want me to keep living as if he's always watching me. Maybe he is watching.

I know he enjoyed this forum. Actually I did too. Maybe I can write more on here at some point in the future. Thanks everyone for your interest and consideration.

Sincerely,

Lisa

Hubby passed away. I have to accept reality,although it doesn't feel real. it's almost as if I'm in a trance. Maybe I'm in shock. I have to pull myself together in order to go on. I know he would want me to keep living as if he's always watching me. Maybe he is watching.

I know he enjoyed this forum. Actually I did too. Maybe I can write more on here at some point in the future. Thanks everyone for your interest and consideration.

Sincerely,

Lisa
Deepest condolences

Sincerely,

Lisa
So very sorry to hear this. Our thoughts are with you.

Sincerely,

Lisa
Really sorry to hear this. Condolences

Sincerely,

Lisa
Lisa
Condolence to you..welcome here...

Sincerely,

Lisa
My condolences, sorry for your loss. I enjoyed reading about your adventures

I've seen a lot over the years,and she's described many things that happened when I wasn't present. I've read some of the stories on here,and I'm not sure of my ability to write so colorfully as some people can. It's been very exciting for us,so I hope I can a satisfactory job of sharing some of our experiences. I'll change all names to protect the guilty:),and I'll wonder if any of them will read what I write,and recognize that it's about them.

Lisa has been a hot wife since day one of our marriage. She's a small,pretty brunette. She was almost skinny when she was younger,but she gained a few pounds in her forties. I doubt most people could guess she's a BBC slut based on her appearance,but she does very well with black men. She has a penchant for black men,and she's made black sex her niche.

Our/her experiences span a number of years. There have been several peaks and lulls in her activity because of family/job responsibilities,etc. They range from mild to wild too. I've been excited when she showed up late at a family gathering that was already under way,nervous,and obviously(to me) fresh-fucked. I knew she had been with a black friend/co-worker,and she carried a fresh load of his cum in her belly. I've also seen her gb'd several times.

One of my favorite things to do is to watch her flirt,then progress to full sex. I'm usually watching from a short distance, and anonymously to others. I'm an avid voyeur,and very stealthy. I've been watching many times when the men didn't know I was there.
Your wife sounds like a fun person and a great couple living life to the fullest!!!

Thanks everyone. I'm doing my best to pretend that everything's normal,but I'm having weird mood swings that sometimes make it difficult. Regardless of my being independent in many ways,I'm so used to thinking in terms of us,that being an individual is somehow a very foreign way of thinking for me. I'm doing what's expected of me,because I know that's what Hubby would want me to do and because it still seems natural,although my moods sometimes make it different in ways that I can't explain. I'm talking about sex of course.

Audrey has been wonderful and very supportive. Jody isn't doing particularly well and I'm anxious to go to her,but I can't leave here until the closing's done on the house.

I urge everyone who has a good partner to always appreciate them and their relationship. I don't have any serious regrets,but I'm constantly thinking of things I wish I could say to him now. I doubt that will ever change.

Other men,black men being familiar and showing familiarity with me was always something my hubby enjoyed,and my being in my most uninhibited state in his old hometown was huge for him. He was away for so long that most of the town and it's population changed,but I suspect that opening up to those close to him about us and our relationship was what he yearned for. That has certainly happened and to an extent that was unimaginable for either of us until the past couple of years.

Few outside of family and our inner circle know that I'm a widow. I'm with those who're familiar with me exactly as they know me. With familiarity comes what could be considered routine. That's not a bad thing. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here,but it can't be permanent.

The closing on the big house will happen this week. That's the biggest and most important thing to do here,but there are still so many loose ends to deal with that it's overwhelming for me. It would be complicated for the two of us,but for me alone? I'm in our old motorhome now. It's still nice and good that I have my own space,but it has mechanical issues that render it not roadworthy for travel,and it's not on our own land. We have a storage building on the land that we considered building on. That's probably where it will end up. I can barely drive it. I just never drove it much because I never had to.

Everything here beyond the closing is going to have to wait. As soon as that's done,I'm going to be with Jody. I've had moments when I've had to consider the "What if's",but that's not a good road to travel. We never know. We can't know. The past months have been good for me,and for Jody and my hubby too.

I never thought of being a widow. Not for one second,ever before in my life. It's really scary like nothing I've ever considered.

Back