I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

There's little to nothing I would want to change about Lisa or our relationship. That said,I would suggest that men who want to get their wives involved in IR cuckolding think it through and be sure you know what you want. I doubt that turning back will be possible for most,and from my experience,there will be surprises regardless of how well you think you know yourself or your wife. She won't stay the same. Her appetite for sex will increase and she'll shock you with her boldness. A cuckoldress can also persuade you to do things you never thought you would do.

In my opinion,if you can handle it,there's nothing more exciting and satisfying than being married to a cuckold wife. That is,unless you're a well-hung black man who has the option of fucking hot wives. That could possibly be even better.

Lisa is indeed special,and I'm always counting my lucky stars. She's as modest as ever,still saying that being in the right place at the right time is a matter of luck,or fate.

Her words:"If the opportunity's there,doing what comes natural is easy."

More of her words from a recent conversation:"People often talk about other people being well-rounded or well-balanced in a complimentary way. I think it's good to be able to be well-rounded when it's necessary to get things done that need to be done in life,like for family. But,it's necessity that drives that. The periods of time when it's been possible for me to put sex at the top of my priorities every day are the best times for me. I love to fuck,and it's wonderful when I can focus most of my time and energy on sex."

Some of the things Lisa's said have impressed me and had lasting impact on me. This is in reference to her first weeks and months with Curt and the crew. She's repeated it many times. Her words vary a little each time,but it's always clear what was happening,and it never fails to excite me:

"It was probably near the end of my second month there,maybe getting into the third. I felt like I was making good progress in my dancing,and in my behavior. It's not too exaggerated to say that I was beginning to feel like I was showing some finesse with men. The men were helping me a lot,really making it easy for me. I was meeting new guys every day or two and they were all black. I was getting into that aspect of it. It was almost like there was some kind of magic in the fact that we were opposite in skin color. I think they thought so too,but we never really talked about it. Everybody knew I was a wannabe dancer. I said "Erotic Dancer". They were supportive and always complimentary,which made it easier for me to relax and improve my skills than if I'd had to face any real criticism. Curt gave me pointers,but by whispering in my ear or waiting until we were alone. He told me that they would all want to fuck me,and he said that he wanted me to always assume that and think about it. I did what he told me and it worked! I'd never felt so sexy before. If I wasn't dancing,I was half-dancing as I walked and I was constantly flirting. All of them wanted to fuck me,so of course they did. I was getting fucked so often that I was always sore and super-sensitive. That makes for the best sex possible,and they spoiled me to getting it like that."

She has a unique perspective as a totally uninhibited female. There is so much in the culture that works against that attitude that she must have a very strong sense of her self that I'm sure having a husband like you allows to flourish. I wonder how many other females might be as free if only tbey had a supportive husband like you? And how satisfied those husbands might be if only they could encourage their wives like you do? Jealousy is a moral outrage that limits us as a society. Maybe we need some national group therapy. Your prior military service shows that social subgroups form interesting laboratories for social interractions in ways far beyond what the groups were formed. Thoughts?

Lisa has always gotten her kicks insisting that we sleep in our bed with the wet spots where she's been fucked,rather than changing the sheets. We'll put clean sheets on tomorrow. It's just something you have to tolerate when you marry a whore,she says.

Now,she wants me to get closer while she's being fucked by certain men. Participate,rather than just being a voyeur. It's what I have to do if I want to keep my sloppy seconds privilege.
You have a beautiful sexy wife I wish you were around to make your wife so pleased with my 12inches dick iam sure she would love and enjoy it so much

She has a unique perspective as a totally uninhibited female. There is so much in the culture that works against that attitude that she must have a very strong sense of her self that I'm sure having a husband like you allows to flourish. I wonder how many other females might be as free if only tbey had a supportive husband like you? And how satisfied those husbands might be if only they could encourage their wives like you do? Jealousy is a moral outrage that limits us as a society. Maybe we need some national group therapy. Your prior military service shows that social subgroups form interesting laboratories for social interractions in ways far beyond what the groups were formed. Thoughts?
I don't know if Lisa or the two of us are typical of married couples or military couples in particular. It seemed that open marriages were more common in the military when I was on active duty than in the population as a whole. If that assumption is correct,one reason's probably because some of us were separated for rather lengthy periods of time. We didn't take ourselves or marriage seriously in the beginning. We probably seemed like one of the least likely couples to be happily married for a long time,but here we are. I really liked naughty type women early in my life. Lisa was naturally naughty and became more naughty with more opportunity and encouragement. I think when we met,she was naturally uninhibited and annoyed by people who expected her to adhere to their rules. I'm sure there are other segments of society where one could say the same,but military life often dictates that we make the most of our situation as it exists. Lisa was going to give it her best,but she was seriously concerned about being left in an unfamiliar place where she knew nobody. What happened with Victor,then with Curt and the crew changed her outlook from gloomy to purely ecstatic. In addition to changing that period of time for the better,there's been a lasting effect.

Well necessity is the mom of invention. In the military you are suddenly totally on your own, probably for the first time, and as you point out often unavailable to your spouse who is lonely and horny. A great time to experiment with new things and only the limits you choose to observe.
Can I get access to your pofile? System tells me you limit access. I find your stories compelling.

I hold a poker night once a month with the guys from work , Kim does the drinks and usually sits and watches movies or goes out with her friend,on one occasion I had to invite a fill in who happened to be our forklift driver , he happens to be a very black African guy who has just started with the company .
Jim is around 60 a little chubby but very keen to join our poker group.
As you have read Kim loves black cock and we both enjoy BBC nights.
When I told Kim about the replacement she asked if he would be interested in playing , I smilled and said you will have to do your thing.
The night came , they usually arrive around 8 pm so,we can get dinner over with , it was a very hot sticky night we were in loose clothes Kim was in a bikini and her see through night gown , around 7 the dooor bell rang and Jim had come early ,Kim greeted him and went to bathroom , he sat down and gave me a beer said he was sorry for being early but had to drop his wife off at her friends , Kim came back and started to clear the table as she walked away to the kitchen I noticed she had removed her bikini she was so naked under her gown , Jim could not keep his eyes off her , she cleared and displayed her self for Jim .
Poker night went well around midnight it came to and end the guys left except Jim he stayed for and extra ******* , we moved to the living room where Kim was watching a movie , Jim sat opposite her , I was busy clearing up and watched Kim slowly expose her bare body , Jim never blinked he got up removed his shorts or reveal a lovely thick cock Kim opened her legs wide Jim went over and started to eat her out , they both removed all other clothes so naked they got into a fucking mood , she was moaning and asking him to fuck her , she told him she been waiting all night , he graded his cock and fed the head in she met it and it opened her up , he went in balls deep she arched her back to get as much in as she could get , Jim then started to fuck with pace and eventually he rammed it in so hard and fast ,Kim just kept cumming and she was so wet his cock just was covered in cum , Jim fucked her all night and now comes around on a regular night .

I hold a poker night once a month with the guys from work , Kim does the drinks and usually sits and watches movies or goes out with her friend,on one occasion I had to invite a fill in who happened to be our forklift driver , he happens to be a very black African guy who has just started with the company .
Jim is around 60 a little chubby but very keen to join our poker group.
As you have read Kim loves black cock and we both enjoy BBC nights.
When I told Kim about the replacement she asked if he would be interested in playing , I smilled and said you will have to do your thing.
The night came , they usually arrive around 8 pm so,we can get dinner over with , it was a very hot sticky night we were in loose clothes Kim was in a bikini and her see through night gown , around 7 the dooor bell rang and Jim had come early ,Kim greeted him and went to bathroom , he sat down and gave me a beer said he was sorry for being early but had to drop his wife off at her friends , Kim came back and started to clear the table as she walked away to the kitchen I noticed she had removed her bikini she was so naked under her gown , Jim could not keep his eyes off her , she cleared and displayed her self for Jim .
Poker night went well around midnight it came to and end the guys left except Jim he stayed for and extra ******* , we moved to the living room where Kim was watching a movie , Jim sat opposite her , I was busy clearing up and watched Kim slowly expose her bare body , Jim never blinked he got up removed his shorts or reveal a lovely thick cock Kim opened her legs wide Jim went over and started to eat her out , they both removed all other clothes so naked they got into a fucking mood , she was moaning and asking him to fuck her , she told him she been waiting all night , he graded his cock and fed the head in she met it and it opened her up , he went in balls deep she arched her back to get as much in as she could get , Jim then started to fuck with pace and eventually he rammed it in so hard and fast ,Kim just kept cumming and she was so wet his cock just was covered in cum , Jim fucked her all night and now comes around on a regular night .
:qos:ThatsWhati'mTalkingAbout:qos: (twita):blackheart:it

An afterthought: Rather than being a lifestyle,interracial sex was just part of life for me in years past. Swinging and open marriages were common in the Army. I wasn't at all unique as a "Hot Wife". There were some everywhere in the Army,as well as some who just cheated. (Men told me a lot about other wives). Sex with black men became my "niche". That's a word I remember being used in conversations between my hubby and me,and probably in a few with other people. It was mentioned(in conversations with swingers) that I had "experience" with black men. That really seems odd to me now,and I kinda think it sounded odd to me then,but people said it. Many things have changed.

By the time I finished my initial training,Lisa had settled into her life as it would be for the time we were stationed there. It was a routine of sorts,certainly unusual and nothing like she had imagined her life there would be. Because of the location and situation,Lisa was virtually isolated from what was everyday life for other people,and living in her own version of Utopia. She was able to do what she loved doing,dancing,fucking,and living an almost purely sexual existence.

My understanding of what my duty would be for that time had been replaced by the reality that the initial training was just that,and what came after was a bigger challenge. I found comfort in the fact that Curt was there to watch over Lisa. I was excited by the situation and how Lisa was responding to the attention she was getting from men. I also liked that they were all black,but I didn't have the luxury of spending as much time thinking about it as I would've liked. I got relatively short samples of Lisa's life and pleasures during the brief periods of time when I was there,but I didn't know many of the details until we left there and went to Germany.

We were literally living separate lives during that time. That aspect of it wasn't positive then,but Lisa's experience during that time was significant. The way she adapted and got the most from the situation and her opportunity,and her view that my support was there,even when I wasn't,has been a factor in our appreciation for each other and contributed to the bond between us that's lasted to this day.

Lisa said then that they were spoiling her,referring mostly to the way she was being treated,and that she was getting all of the attention and sex that she wanted. It was fantastic for the time,but little did either of us know then that it would change everything going forward. It's not always possible to avoid cliches. Lisa's going black then ended with her being permanently blackened.

I've never been jealous,but I'll admit that I was sometimes envious of Curt. He initiated and presided over what Lisa now describes as her breaking in. He knew early on that Lisa was exceptionally hot and had plenty of potential,but he still underestimated her. She surprised him with her ever-ready attitude,being constantly ready for sex and more sex. Besides Lisa,my commonality with Curt was that we were both voyeuristic. I didn't have to imagine how much pleasure he was getting from watching Lisa take one black cock after another from everybody he put on her. He started her slowly,and picked up the pace after he witnessed how she reacted to men's sexual interest in her. She was flattered and very excited. After a few weeks,he picked up the pace. That's when Lisa became really sore from being fucked so frequently. Her soreness had the effect of making her super-sensitive and resulted in her exploding with sexual passion. Lisa describes that taking her to another level of sexual intensity that lasted for several years,until motherhood changed her body chemistry and/or her psyche and took her to yet another level.

More of Lisa's fun coming very soon.

I've never been jealous,but I'll admit that I was sometimes envious of Curt. He initiated and presided over what Lisa now describes as her breaking in. He knew early on that Lisa was exceptionally hot and had plenty of potential,but he still underestimated her. She surprised him with her ever-ready attitude,being constantly ready for sex and more sex. Besides Lisa,my commonality with Curt was that we were both voyeuristic. I didn't have to imagine how much pleasure he was getting from watching Lisa take one black cock after another from everybody he put on her. He started her slowly,and picked up the pace after he witnessed how she reacted to men's sexual interest in her. She was flattered and very excited. After a few weeks,he picked up the pace. That's when Lisa became really sore from being fucked so frequently. Her soreness had the effect of making her super-sensitive and resulted in her exploding with sexual passion. Lisa describes that taking her to another level of sexual intensity that lasted for several years,until motherhood changed her body chemistry and/or her psyche and took her to yet another level.

More of Lisa's fun coming very soon.

Very compelling reading. Cannot help but get excited...and , more
Than a little curious about what is yet to come...

Being away for weeks at a time made the change in Lisa's behavior and her confidence more noticeable to me than if I had been there more often. I'm not sure how much time had passed,but by the third and fourth times I got home,Lisa was settled into her life as it was. She was overtly sexual,and happy,confident,and content with everything as it was. She had everything she wanted,and didn't wish for anything.

Some of the guys had bought a big octagon coffee table for her to dance on. She practiced every day,and had become a terrific dancer. When guys told her she was better than most professional dancers,and that she could make a lot of money dancing in a strip club,she brushed it off,saying that she might do that some day,but that she was happy dancing for fun and for their pleasure. In fact,dancing was a precursor to sex for Lisa. It was a way to make men want to fuck her,then have them do it.

Even before Georgia,it was normal for Lisa to dress sexily,especially on warm or hot days. Soon after meeting Victor and Curt,she had dialed it up several notches on the slutty scale. On the rare occasions when she went out in pubic,she dressed pretty much like she always had. In her domain,the two apposing apartments,the hallway between them,and on the balcony,she was dressed to be fucked,and sometimes walked around butt naked. At one point in time there were several guys who enjoyed seeing her walk around naked,and I think also liked that she was willing to oblige them.

Even before Georgia,it was normal for Lisa to dress sexily,especially on warm or hot days. Soon after meeting Victor and Curt,she had dialed it up several notches on the slutty scale. On the rare occasions when she went out in pubic,she dressed pretty much like she always had. In her domain,the two apposing apartments,the hallway between them,and on the balcony,she was dressed to be fucked,and sometimes walked around butt naked. At one point in time there were several guys who enjoyed seeing her walk around naked,and I think also liked that she was willing to oblige them.

Does Lisa publicly display herself...and yearning for black men ? The anklet or
Any type tattoos etc., it is common in warmer regions to see
Women w/of no under garments and sheer sundress...advertising...
Perhaps, her looks , her scent , and willing, wanton vibe is enough

Lisa and Curt told everybody that they should go on normally when I was there,just the same as when I wasn't. That took some time,but it did happen.

I don't think there was ever a time when I didn't get home dead tired.

I think it was a Saturday,but who knows? I had gotten home the night before,gone directly into the shower,then to bed. Lisa had been fucking right up to the moment I got out of the taxi,and it had only taken a minute or two inside her cum-drenched pussy for me to blow my nut and pass out

It was late-morning when I woke to the smell of bacon. I stumbled into the bathroom,relieved my bladder and splashed cold water on my face before going into the kitchen.

I stopped in the doorway to watch Lisa setting the breakfast table,and thought how lucky I was. I'm always appreciative of her now,but I'm afraid I sometimes took her for granted in our early years. That day I didn't. She was wearing faded denim shorts that were barely shorts at all. A good third of her ass was exposed and a sheer top covered her ample tits,but concealed nothing. A closer look told me she had been up for some time. She wore light blue thongs under the shorts that were wet in the crotch area,and she had redness on her neck,her upper chest,and on her inner thighs.

Does Lisa publicly display herself...and yearning for black men ? The anklet or
Any type tattoos etc., it is common in warmer regions to see
Women w/of no under garments and sheer sundress...advertising...
Perhaps, her looks , her scent , and willing, wanton vibe is enough
Lisa has displayed herself many times in the past,but hasn't been in the mood to do it recently. She doesn't have any tattoos. She's played with the idea of getting a QOS tattoo on one of her tits,and/or a Spade/Cuckold tramp stamp. I'll be surprised if she ever goes through with it,but she might. She has a ton of Spade/Cuckold jewelry,as well as some tops and summer dresses with QOS on them. She wore it a lot for a couple of months,then stopped wearing any of it except occasionally. She has a Spade belly ring that she wears full-time. Sometimes it's visible,sometimes not. When it comes down to what Lisa relies on to attract men,it's simple eye contact. It's natural. She doesn't have to make a special effort,and it's as effective as anything.

Back