i want to submit to black women

tmriedel

Female
ive been with many black men before and recently ive really had the urge to be owned or controlled by a black woman. in real life not just online.. idk if its a phase im going through but it really turns me on thinking about it;;; idk just speaking my mind

Attachments

• 4a4834e26-db71-4e11-beb8-6c58aedd50be.jpg
    4a4834e26-db71-4e11-beb8-6c58aedd50be.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 257
ive been with many black men before and recently ive really had the urge to be owned or controlled by a black woman. in real life not just online.. idk if its a phase im going through but it really turns me on thinking about it;;; idk just speaking my mind
you are so sexy

Looking pretty Fn hot Tmriedel. Wish I were a dominate black woman so I could use you. One thing I would start with is to dominate you in public this way people would know you are a submissive white slut being controlled by some sexy black chick.

I’m with you! X

Back