I want my wife to cheat on me but i need someone to seduce her.

I don't know why, but latley I have been really turned on about my wife having sex with either another guy or girl. I have told her that before, but she really didn't seem interested and was kinda hurt about. It didn't change my feelings about it. I just don't bring it up anymore.

I would love for someone try to seduce her and see if she would cheat on me. Over course I would want to stay updated on the situation. Hopefully someone has done this before and will have luck getting her into bed.

I'm 41 and she is 37. We have been married for over 15 years now and onlg been with each other. We both grew up very religious in the past but not so much anymore. Its time for her to finally be able to get more because I can't satisfy her. She deserves better. Nothing would be hotter then seeing texts of her showing herself off to another guy and eventually getting that picture of her having sex.

Send me a dm and we can see if we can come up with something.

Last edited:
I don't know why, but latley I have been really turned on about my wife having sex with either another guy or girl. I have told her that before, but she really didn't seem interested and was kinda hurt about. It didn't change my feelings about it. I just don't bring it up anymore.

I would love for someone try to seduce her and see if she would cheat on me. Over course I would want to stay updated on the situation. Hopefully someone has done this before and will have luck getting her into bed.

I'm 41 and she is 37. We have been married for over 15 years now and onlg been with each other. We both grew up very religious in the past but not so much anymore. Its time for her to finally be able to get more because I can't satisfy her. She deserves better. Nothing would be hotter then seeing texts of her showing herself off to another guy and eventually getting that picture of her having sex.

It’s hit when they do.

Where do you live?

Ok if this is real then let’s give it a try!

Hot idea of course . but risky . if it works - your kink is fulfilled . but what about her ?
If she find out - relationship is damaged
So - think twice ?

Не знаю почему, но в последнее время меня очень возбудило то, что моя жена занимается сексом с другим парнем или девушкой. Я уже говорил ей об этом раньше, но она не выглядела заинтересованной и была немного обижена. Это не изменило моих чувств по этому поводу. Я просто больше не поднимаю эту тему.

Мне бы очень хотелось, чтобы кто-нибудь попытался соблазнить ее и посмотреть, изменит ли она мне. Конечно, хотелось бы быть в курсе ситуации. Надеюсь, кто-то делал это раньше и ему удастся уложить ее в постель.

Мне 41, а ей 37. Мы женаты уже более 15 лет и только вместе. В прошлом мы оба росли очень религиозными, но сейчас уже не так сильно. Пришло время ей наконец получить больше, потому что я не могу ее удовлетворить. Она заслуживает лучшего. Нет ничего горячее, чем видеть сообщения о том, как она показывает себя другому парню, и в конечном итоге получить фотографию, как она занимается сексом.

Напишите мне в Директ, и мы посмотрим, сможем ли мы что-нибудь придумать.
У тебя не так уж много времени, чтобы сделать свою жену горячей женой. Когда замужние женщины становятся старше, они начинают думать, что уже не в том возрасте, чтобы иметь любовника.

I'm in the same situtation. I don't know how to get her to be interesting in cuckold me.

Last edited:

I'm in the same situtation. I don't know how to get her to be interesting in cuckold me.

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_7137027478846488412.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_7137027478846488412.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 3
Back