I want my bf to suck a big black cock for me!!! but he wont...:(

Someone should text him and make him a sissy bbc cock sucker. Make him crave big black cock like i do!!! that would be so much fun. Degrading him, humiliating him, turn him into my peronal black cock cuckold!!!

haha so much fun. Lets see what you guys would say. The craziest message i will post him number :bounce: and his starts thinking about it....i'll post a nude pic

thanks guys

Careful with posting his number......might be your fastest ticket to being single.
It sounds like she might be ready to dump his ass anyways. If a white guy is too strong willed he might not be cuckable? For example I can't imagine cucking Hulk Hogan or Arnold Schwarzeneggar? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

It sounds like she might be ready to dump his ass anyways. If a white guy is too strong willed he might not be cuckable? For example I can't imagine cucking Hulk Hogan or Arnold Schwarzeneggar? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

If anything Arnold might get you to be a cuck haha, probably one of the most alpha males around.

Someone should text him and make him a sissy bbc cock sucker. Make him crave big black cock like i do!!! that would be so much fun. Degrading him, humiliating him, turn him into my peronal black cock cuckold!!!

haha so much fun. Lets see what you guys would say. The craziest message i will post him number :bounce: and his starts thinking about it....i'll post a nude pic

thanks guys
i am a wannbee cuck but i wont suck my wife bull...it depends on an individual.

thanks guys
You just need a dominant bull, my MASTER made me suck his dick first day i participated. He said that my place is beneath his cock, then he started teasing me by moving his huge cock near my face. I felt my throat became dry and i willingly opened mouth for him. After that i was sucking MASTERs cock on the regular basis

Back