I want my bf to suck a big black cock for me!!! but he wont...:(

Jessiebbc

Female
Someone should text him and make him a sissy bbc cock sucker. Make him crave big black cock like i do!!! that would be so much fun. Degrading him, humiliating him, turn him into my peronal black cock cuckold!!!

haha so much fun. Lets see what you guys would say. The craziest message i will post him number :bounce: and his starts thinking about it....i'll post a nude pic

thanks guys

Even if fake, this is a fun post to respond to. This is assuming that i'm not crossing any personal boundaries or breaking any laws.

I would first beg you to provide me with a pic of yourself sucking BBC! That'd be as much for my own pleasure as for your purpose! I would send him the pic with the message, "If you don't know already, you definitely know now that your beloved girlfriend is a BIG BLACK COCK SUCKER!" i definitely know that she wants you to be one as well! Now that puts you in a predicament! If you don't give into her desires then you're now the right the right boy for her! She wants a BIG BLACK MAN to give her the pleasure that you never could! However, that doesn't mean that she doesn't have a place for a pathetic white boy in her life!

You could be that boy! Although, you'd have to step down from your role as her boyfriend and crawl into the role as her cuckold! In doing so, you'd have to obey every order Jessie gives you! From then on she'd no longer be your girlfriend! She would be your Cuckoldress! It'd be a completely new lifestyle for you! However, it's come down to the time to choose how important Jessie is to you!

One one hand you could have Jessie forever as your Cuckoldress! Sucking BBC on her command!

On the other hand you could BITCH OUT and not suck a BBC! Of course you know that means that you'll be turning your back on Jessie LIKE A BITCH! Letting you know that there's plenty of other pathetic white boys willing to take your place! Willing to suck BBC without hesitation! myself being one of them!

Make your choice!

Don't. Get this I wouldn't suck no one cock eather no matter what colour nor would I get it up my arse
As I'm. Not gay
As your fella won't eaither I suspect he's strait too
Do you want a homosexual boyfriend?
Strange indeed

Being a cuckold is actually about having an adulterous cheating wife that fucks other men

Nothing to do with gay homosexuals

Someone should text him and make him a sissy bbc cock sucker. Make him crave big black cock like i do!!! that would be so much fun. Degrading him, humiliating him, turn him into my peronal black cock cuckold!!!

haha so much fun. Lets see what you guys would say. The craziest message i will post him number :bounce: and his starts thinking about it....i'll post a nude pic

thanks guys

I have done this for my wife we both loved it, let me know if I can help I will

Convince him to do chastity as it "will make his experience better" Make sure he really enjoys his release and after you work up to a couple weeks you can bring it up so he associates the idea of sucking BBC with his release. You could have him in the room after being caged for a couple weeks and tell him you would love it if he would just kiss it or lick it for you, you will take his cage of if he will. If he does that he will be a cocksucker for you.

I was with several black guys before one ever expressed a desire to have my husband clean or suck his cock. What they were really wanting was to show my husband that they were dominant over him. I would never ask him to do that and I am sure he wasn't interested until one night I had been out on a date with a guy in Dallas. When we got back to the motel where my husband was, the guy told me that he wanted my husband to "get him ready". Well we had been drinking and I was horny as hell so I told my husband that he really needed to suck the guys cock to get him ready to fuck me. He was very reluctant but I insisted so he did it for me. I was so excited watching him suck the guys 9 inch black cock that I fingered myself to a orgasm and I hardly ever did that. After that first time he said never again but a couple of months later I was out with the same guy and it happened again. After that it was much easier to get him to do it and I loved it every time he did do it.
Tell your guy that you went black for him so now he should go black for you and I promise that you will love it.

Phyliss

BullShite-sign.jpg .....I would have split, leaving the 2 of you to pick up your own motel bill. If one's condition for screwing another guy is the hubby's agreement to prepare the bull first for fucking ... you would go UNfucked that night. Its no different than him bringing home another lady, and asking YOU to eat HER pussy to get her prepared for him to fuck.

While we respect the right of anyone, male or female, to do whatever turns them on sexually with willing partners in our book if a guy has more than incidental contact with another guy while they are having sex with a woman then that guy is bi, no ifs. ands. or buts.

And, no, the "I sucked a cock but it does not count because a woman was present' exception does not apply.

Last edited:

thanks guys

Do not, under any circumstances, post any phone numbers or email addresses.

I was with several black guys before one ever expressed a desire to have my husband clean or suck his cock. What they were really wanting was to show my husband that they were dominant over him. I would never ask him to do that and I am sure he wasn't interested until one night I had been out on a date with a guy in Dallas. When we got back to the motel where my husband was, the guy told me that he wanted my husband to "get him ready". Well we had been drinking and I was horny as hell so I told my husband that he really needed to suck the guys cock to get him ready to fuck me. He was very reluctant but I insisted so he did it for me. I was so excited watching him suck the guys 9 inch black cock that I fingered myself to a orgasm and I hardly ever did that. After that first time he said never again but a couple of months later I was out with the same guy and it happened again. After that it was much easier to get him to do it and I loved it every time he did do it.
Tell your guy that you went black for him so now he should go black for you and I promise that you will love it.

Phyliss
good for you Phyliss

thanks guys
blackmail him into having to do whatever you say

Back