I think shes evolving.

Babeneedsit

Couple
Real Person
My hotwife babe has been open to hear about most fantasies for a while now.. and she would comment that it's hot here and there...

But NOW, she tells me when she is ready to get her little pussy stretched. We got a new dual layer silicone 2.8 in wide monster cock toy and she loves it.. she called it our bull, and I haven't mentioned that term to her before.. (I think shes done a little research on her own...) and not to mention, she has an anklet on 24/7 now.. after she showed me a meme on facebook about women wearing anklets when they are available..

Best of all, after she cums on her monster cock, and I dive in her.. shes been getting turned on by me splashing around in her loose, soaked pussy. She asks how I like it, if I'm happy to get in her stretched stretched little slit..

And I just showed her some bull rider panties from a QoS clothing shop.. and she loved them.. so they are on the way.

What do you guys think? Is she close to being ready to get some real monster cock?

What next steps would you take? I think I'm gonna make her start going into the gym alone, ahead of me.. and I'm gonna work out nearby and wait to see who tries to talk to her..

As a challenge to see if she can start opening up to another guy and get his cell.

Cant wait.. here's a peak of the wife. (;

Attachments

• 20200407_222604.jpg
    20200407_222604.jpg
    808.6 KB · Views: 180
My hotwife babe has been open to hear about most fantasies for a while now.. and she would comment that it's hot here and there...

But NOW, she tells me when she is ready to get her little pussy stretched. We got a new dual layer silicone 2.8 in wide monster cock toy and she loves it.. she called it our bull, and I haven't mentioned that term to her before.. (I think shes done a little research on her own...) and not to mention, she has an anklet on 24/7 now.. after she showed me a meme on facebook about women wearing anklets when they are available..

Best of all, after she cums on her monster cock, and I dive in her.. shes been getting turned on by me splashing around in her loose, soaked pussy. She asks how I like it, if I'm happy to get in her stretched stretched little slit..

And I just showed her some bull rider panties from a QoS clothing shop.. and she loved them.. so they are on the way.

What do you guys think? Is she close to being ready to get some real monster cock?

What next steps would you take? I think I'm gonna make her start going into the gym alone, ahead of me.. and I'm gonna work out nearby and wait to see who tries to talk to her..

As a challenge to see if she can start opening up to another guy and get his cell.

That sounds like she is ready and looks like she needs a cock that's worth her time!

Sexy lady love to eat her

Back