I think my wife wants it but I'm not sure

Which do you think she wants?

• Total voters
I would really appreciate your responses.

So, I've mentioned to my wife before, and again last night, while fingering her and playing with her, about having a black guy fuck her, as well as a threesome.
I'm not sure what to think, being completely honest. May sound strange as you read her responses but keep reading.
Before I start, she cums very easily and a lot. Easily 20-30 times while we fuck. She will cum within the first 2 minutes of doing basically anything to her. She's super hot, thicker, really shy but a mega slut. She doesn't know that I know she used to fuck a lot of black guys before meeting me. Anyway...

As she's cumming over and over from rubbing her, I whispered in her ear something like "I want to watch you fuck a bigger dick." She replied "I like yours.”
I said "you're a slut and I know you're lying..... Are you lying?" She said "no," so I replied "don't lie to me. Do you want to fuck a bigger dick?"
She said "yes"
I said something like "what size?"
Immediately she said "9 inches"
(I'm 6" btw)
I said "what about 10"?"
"No, 9"
Then I asked her stuff like "you want him to fuck you hard?" She would say "yes" while cumming. I asked if she would suck his dick (she gives BJ's 1/15 times but hates them), her response was "maybe".

Then I said "do you want a white guy or a black guy?" She said "I don't know" so I asked again and she didn't answer, keeping in mind she's cumming super hard over and over. I said "wanna fuck a hung black guy?" She said "maybe" so I said "I want you to fuck a black guy and watch his 9" dick fuck you harder than you've ever fucked" and she came hard.

That's Part 1.
Part 2. Last night.

Same thing. Playing with her. She's cumming. I'm whispering in her ear.

I said I still want her to fuck a big black dick. She said "uh-huh"
I said that I want to fuck her with this guy too and have a threesome.
She said "maybe"
I said "do you still want that 9" dick"
She said "I think so"
I said "are you scared?"
She said "yes"
I asked why. She said "I feel like I'd be cheating"
I said "I'll be fucking you too baby"
"Maybe"
I asked if she doesn't want me to fuck her too, no response.
I asked if she wants to take the 9"dick by herself and she said "no"
I asked again "do you want to fuck a 9"dick?" and she came hard and said "yes"
I said "why?"
She said "I'm you're fucking slut"
I asked "do you want to do dp?"
She said "maybe”
I asked "do you want to do DV?"
She said "kinda" followed up with an intense orgasm and then I fucked her.
She kept asking for it harder and harder.
She also asked me if I wanted to use one of her toys and DV her.

I've used an Extender before that put me at 9" and she absolutely loves it

So, what do you think? It's a little confusing isn't it?
Do I want to do a threesome? Yes, but if she doesn't want to that's fine too.
Do I want to watch her fuck a BBC? Yes, but it's her decision.
I think out of the 2 options, BBC but I kinda want to be involved for some of it.

Let me know what you guys think

Attachments

• IMAG0749.jpg
    IMAG0749.jpg
    725 KB · Views: 780
Last edited:

So, I've mentioned to my wife before, and again last night, while fingering her and playing with her, about having a black guy fuck her, as well as a threesome.
I'm not sure what to think, being completely honest. May sound strange as you read her responses but keep reading.
Before I start, she cums very easily and a lot. Easily 20-30 times while we fuck. She will cum within the first 2 minutes of doing basically anything to her. She's super hot, thicker, really shy but a mega slut. She doesn't know that I know she used to fuck a lot of black guys before meeting me. Anyway...

As she's cumming over and over from rubbing her, I whispered in her ear something like "I want to watch you fuck a bigger dick." She replied "I like yours.”
I said "you're a slut and I know you're lying..... Are you lying?" She said "no," so I replied "don't lie to me. Do you want to fuck a bigger dick?"
She said "yes"
(I'm 6" btw)
I said "what about 10"?"
"No, 9"
Then I asked her stuff like "you want him to fuck you hard?" She would say "yes" while cumming. I asked if she would suck his dick (she gives BJ's 1/15 times but hates them), her response was "maybe".

Then I said "do you want a white guy or a black guy?" She said "I don't know" so I asked again and she didn't answer, keeping in mind she's cumming super hard over and over. I said "wanna fuck a hung black guy?" She said "maybe" so I said "I want you to fuck a black guy and watch his 9" dick fuck you harder than you've ever fucked" and she came hard.

That's Part 1.
Part 2. Last night.

She said "maybe"
She said "I think so"
I said "are you scared?"
She said "yes"
"Maybe"
I said "why?"
She said "maybe”

I think out of the 2 options, BBC but I kinda want to be involved for some of it.

Who wants a few more pics of my wife?

I have introduced a baker's half-dozen women to the lifestyle and have extensive experience with IR activity (check our media). I have learned that "no" is not always a real, hard "no" and that "maybe" is really YES disguised in her shyness/nervousness and/or concern about being judged. My current gf said no at first and her predecessor did as well, for a good 18 months. Both love the lifestyle. I also have a fuckbuddy who has said "no" but my gut tells me it is her inexperience talking (she is recently separated and I'm only the third guy she has fucked in her life, she is 39). Despite this, she is very sexual and has a clear naughty streak. Only a matter of time ;)

So, for you and your wife...I would say you have an open door. There are many ways to go through, just follow the breadcrumbs she leaves and you will get there.

She said "yes"
(I'm 6" btw)
I said "what about 10"?"
"No, 9"

That's Part 1.
Part 2. Last night.

She said "maybe"
She said "I think so"
I said "are you scared?"
She said "yes"
"Maybe"
I said "why?"
She said "maybe”

I agree with her answers. How does she know that you are not just testing her?

Sounds like she wants it but doesn't want to give you a definite answer if case you are just testing her.

Sounds like she is answering with caution.

If you haven't already, explain to her that it will be cheating only if done without your knowledge and consent.

I think that she is ready and she wants it. Perhaps, you have to make the next move and show that you are serious about it and want her to do it for real.

She said "yes"
(I'm 6" btw)
I said "what about 10"?"
"No, 9"

That's Part 1.
Part 2. Last night.

She said "maybe"
She said "I think so"
I said "are you scared?"
She said "yes"
"Maybe"
I said "why?"
She said "maybe”

This isn't really confusing, she is fantasizing, not talking real. Try a convo when you aren't in the middle of fucking amd understand her real interests. If she is still hesitant, keep fantasizing and being encouraging but not demanding. So many of these stories wind up with the dude pushing too hard and he fucks it up....

I agree with her answers. How does she know that you are not just testing her?

Sounds like she wants it but doesn't want to give you a definite answer if case you are just testing her.

Sounds like she is answering with caution.

If you haven't already, explain to her that it will be cheating only if done without your knowledge and consent.

I think that she is ready and she wants it. Perhaps, you have to make the next move and show that you are serious about it and want her to do it for real.
That's a really great point. I will do that. Thank you!

Why does it matter? No matter which way you spin it, one thing is clear, she wants a black dick. Whether solo, threesome, 9" or 7", rest assured, she wants black dick. All you need to do, which it seems you already are, is be accpeting and supportive. If you think about it, you don't need to try and convince her, she is already there. You are in a much better situation than others still trying to convince their wives or girlfriends to do it. Now what you don't want to do, or push her, just keeping what you are doing during sex. But it won't hurt to have a heart to heart conversation while not having sex to get her true thoughts and feelings. Don't play the guessing game, just have her be honest and so should you, about what you both want.
Great point. Yeah, I'm totally comfortable letting her fucking black dick, as long as I can watch and film most of it and I'm aware of it. I know she'd absolutely love it.
That's a good point to talk outside of sex about it. She just gets so shy.

This isn't really confusing, she is fantasizing, not talking real. Try a convo when you aren't in the middle of fucking amd understand her real interests. If she is still hesitant, keep fantasizing and being encouraging but not demanding. So many of these stories wind up with the dude pushing too hard and he fucks it up....
Yeah, I'm not trying to be pushy. I want her to be fulfilled, that is all. Hot af for me, but it's really because I love to see her have intense orgasms and love seeing her feel so good.

I have introduced a baker's half-dozen women to the lifestyle and have extensive experience with IR activity (check our media). I have learned that "no" is not always a real, hard "no" and that "maybe" is really YES disguised in her shyness/nervousness and/or concern about being judged. My current gf said no at first and her predecessor did as well, for a good 18 months. Both love the lifestyle. I also have a fuckbuddy who has said "no" but my gut tells me it is her inexperience talking (she is recently separated and I'm only the third guy she has fucked in her life, she is 39). Despite this, she is very sexual and has a clear naughty streak. Only a matter of time ;)

So, for you and your wife...I would say you have an open door. There are many ways to go through, just follow the breadcrumbs she leaves and you will get there.
Definitely has a naughty streak. Basically wants me to ******* her until she's about to pass out. She's secretly a super slut, and I know she's hiding things even from me. Asked to be bound one time. Loves to be dominated.

You're having fun sessions with her. I compliment you btw on your dirty talk skills--they're quite nice. But she's still processing (and enjoying) these fantasies and roleplay. Keep at it for a few more months. What's the hurry or the worry?

If you're totally serious about letting her be a hotwife, then just let her decide exactly what she is or is not cool with. Do you HAVE to film something? Your job is to lead her to the well; once she gets there let her decide what happens and when you, her, or the both of you leave.

Back