I think its finally going to happen

I told him the other night that I need something more. We were in the moment and he had to use a toy to keep me in the mood while he recharged as he says...lol! Well I asked him if he liked seeing me take all that black dildo and he said of course but responded back turning the question on me so I told him it feels incredible. Incredible? He asked. I told him not as good as the real thing obviously but I dont have that now do I. It get real quiet but he didnt let up it actually got him really hard and horny so I asked him if he liked seeing me filled with that black dildo. And to my surprise and delight he said yeah but I bet the real thing would be better. I just grinned and asked him what hes going to do about and he said I guess we will have figure something out with that? And now hes actually contacting prospective black guys and forwarding their messages and pics to me. I have a feeling our trip coming up in three weeks might just be an eventful one, but the best part is I feel confident now knowing hes 100% on board with this. He wont tell me where we are going for the weekend though. I'm leaning towards St. Louis, but I also like Cincy. He has been wanting to make a trip to Tennessee though to either Memphis or Nashville. Says he has lots of friends in both cities he would like tobsee but thats new to me because I've never heard him mention anyone in 11 years from either city. Who knows what he is up to.

I told him the other night that I need something more. We were in the moment and he had to use a toy to keep me in the mood while he recharged as he says...lol! Well I asked him if he liked seeing me take all that black dildo and he said of course but responded back turning the question on me so I told him it feels incredible. Incredible? He asked. I told him not as good as the real thing obviously but I dont have that now do I. It get real quiet but he didnt let up it actually got him really hard and horny so I asked him if he liked seeing me filled with that black dildo. And to my surprise and delight he said yeah but I bet the real thing would be better. I just grinned and asked him what hes going to do about and he said I guess we will have figure something out with that? And now hes actually contacting prospective black guys and forwarding their messages and pics to me. I have a feeling our trip coming up in three weeks might just be an eventful one, but the best part is I feel confident now knowing hes 100% on board with this. He wont tell me where we are going for the weekend though. I'm leaning towards St. Louis, but I also like Cincy. He has been wanting to make a trip to Tennessee though to either Memphis or Nashville. Says he has lots of friends in both cities he would like tobsee but thats new to me because I've never heard him mention anyone in 11 years from either city. Who knows what he is up to.
Very similar to us. I'm still a ways off but looking for someone in the area. It appears that you're much further ahead in the process and I'm just at this step just trying to talk with black men but this is the first step in taking it to reality.

That's interesting because usually it's the OTHER way. A guy tries so hard to convince his sexy wife.

You know how many men here WISH they were your husband right now?? 😈😁

Yes, we discussed it to great length and it seems to be a good resolution instead of breaking up. We'll try this, or rather, I'll be the one with the Black BF when I find him. I just don't know how the BF will react after it happens. I'm getting more comfortable reading the threads and talking to a few people. I"m trying

Yes, we discussed it to great length and it seems to be a good resolution instead of breaking up. We'll try this, or rather, I'll be the one with the Black BF when I find him. I just don't know how the BF will react after it happens. I'm getting more comfortable reading the threads and talking to a few people. I"m trying
An open marriage is better than no marriage.

If you don't have a strong marriage to begin with, opening won't fix it, it will expose those cracks and errode what's left.

I always say non monogamy is the next level up, not a band aid or replacement.
Maybe that's the route it will take. He isn't interested in seeing anyone else. He wants me to have another relationship to spice things up. we were becoming too stale.

That's interesting because usually it's the OTHER way. A guy tries so hard to convince his sexy wife.

You know how many men here WISH they were your husband right now?? 😈😁
Its funny you say that because it started off with me dropping subtle hints here and there over the years. Then he started taking dropping hints on me and buying me large dildo and when he brought home a black one I knew it was time to have a lil talk. Finding the right time to bring it up wasnt easy. I was always hesitant because I was afraid of fucking our marriage up and Im just looking for some random fun on the side when the opportunity presents itself. Im not looking for a regular BF on the side because I have that already with my husband. I'm more into the "strange"...lol

Its funny you say that because it started off with me dropping subtle hints here and there over the years. Then he started taking dropping hints on me and buying me large dildo and when he brought home a black one I knew it was time to have a lil talk. Finding the right time to bring it up wasnt easy. I was always hesitant because I was afraid of fucking our marriage up and Im just looking for some random fun on the side when the opportunity presents itself. Im not looking for a regular BF on the side because I have that already with my husband. I'm more into the "strange"...lol
Mm! You had me at STRANGE 😈

Back