I think I am going to try this…

Well...

I don't know if I am more frustrated or mad.. or whatever..

We posted an ad, received a ton of replies.. sifted through every single one, picked a couple and narrowed it down to one I really liked. I 'chatted' with him for a week. We arranged for an initial meeting when my, hubbies and 'D's schedule would support it. I was SOOOO scared, nervous and mostly excited that I was actually going through with this..

Then when hubbie and I confirmed the time and place for our 'meet and greet'.. he just disappeared.. he stopped replying .. no reason.. no goodby.. he just flaked.. GONE..

Makes me think most of these guys aren't real.. I sure hope some of these men are..

Last edited:
Well...

I don't know if I am more frustrated or mad.. or whatever..

We posted an ad, received a ton of replies.. sifted through every single one, picked a couple and narrowed it down to one I really liked. I 'chatted' with him for a week. We arranged for an initial meeting when my, hubbies and 'D's schedule would support it. I was SOOOO scared, nervous and mostly excited that I was actually going through with this..

Then when hubbie and I confirmed the time and place for our 'meet and greet'.. he just disappeared.. he stopped replying .. no reason.. no goodby.. he just flaked.. I sure hope some of these men are real..
I don't condone this but with guys sometimes it's the thrill of the hunt. It's no excuse but thats just real talk:-(

Most of the true pleasure of sex is between the ears not the legs. If you are repulsed by your partner that persons skill as a fucker is irrelevant. If you believe that your partner has the ability to to carry you to new heights of pleasure they likely will and if they are skilled fuckers they definitely will. Mutual respect and good communication can make any encounter extremely pleasurable. The best advice I can come up with right now is from an old friend, she said "Sex can be the most fun 2 (or more) people can have together"

We just got home from our first meet and greet..... OMG he is SO SEXY!!! I was SO scared and nervous.. When he showed up I could not believe how perfect he was!.. We agreed before meeting that this was just a meet and greet, and nothing will happen.. it was just to see if we had chemistry.. I wish I had NOT agreed to that! he was so sexy, intelligent , gentlemanly, I would have done him in the bar..
After a few drinks I admitted things to him I was only fantasizing about. things I did not even admit to my husband.. In fact I asked my husband to go to the bathroom so we could talk alone. I am in lust.. I am going to fuck him.. He asked me if I would agree to being black owned.. because he only wants a white married woman who will commit to him.. I said yes.. I told my husband on the drive home.. my head is spinning.. I want to fuck him right now.. I agreed with hubbie that I would let him watch the first time but he is on a business trip until the 1st of April.... I want this before then.. I don't know how to tell/ask hubbie if I can be with my new Bull alone..

Take husband shopping with you, say you'd like some pretty lingerie. Get him excited saying could you see me in this and that for your new beau.
Once he's over excited introduce the idea of meeting your new lover whilst he's away, just say your thinking about it and coax him into suggesting that you. Say little tease things like" I don't know" are you sure?

He'll agree xx

I would say if your husband's into it do not deprive him of that first time especially if you guys have a good relationship. We have found that honesty is the most important part and sometimes that comes with patience too unfortunately on both ends. But only you to know and it doesn't hurt to ask to see what he has to say about it but this process is most enlightening and fun when you can be open and honest with each other about it. It's great that you are excited about it though you should be have fun.

We just got home from our first meet and greet..... OMG he is SO SEXY!!! I was SO scared and nervous.. When he showed up I could not believe how perfect he was!.. We agreed before meeting that this was just a meet and greet, and nothing will happen.. it was just to see if we had chemistry.. I wish I had NOT agreed to that! he was so sexy, intelligent , gentlemanly, I would have done him in the bar..
After a few drinks I admitted things to him I was only fantasizing about. things I did not even admit to my husband.. In fact I asked my husband to go to the bathroom so we could talk alone. I am in lust.. I am going to fuck him.. He asked me if I would agree to being black owned.. because he only wants a white married woman who will commit to him.. I said yes.. I told my husband on the drive home.. my head is spinning.. I want to fuck him right now.. I agreed with hubbie that I would let him watch the first time but he is on a business trip until the 1st of April.... I want this before then.. I don't know how to tell/ask hubbie if I can be with my new Bull alone..
Just do it and ask. The least he can say is no. But i have a feeling he wont.

It may actually be better for your husband to see the second time vs the first because you and your lover will have established some familiarity and comfort which will lead to a better show.

Back