I think I am going to try this…

We are discussing this right now.. He seems open to letting me meet him while he is away. I understand his feelings but I also know I will be likely be more comfortable the first time alone.. BUT.. I THINK I would prefer it if my husband was at least in town..

BTW I appreciate the advice and guidance from everyone..

B

we just meet a new guy a few weeks ago it was only a meet and greet too. It took a few weeks before we could make something happen I (hubby)wanted to be there just to support my wife it was a good evening and now I have no problem with here seeing him alone. If you feel comfortable and your hubby ok's it go for it you will be glad you did. Just keep us updated

This is 'V'.. 'B's husband...

I was very surprised at my wife's reaction when we met 'D' at our meet and greet. She was a mixture of aroused, embarrassed, excited and infatuated. I took the lead initially in order to allow her to relax and be more comfortable with situation. After about 15 minutes she asked me, out of the blue, to go to the bathroom for a bit.. WOW, I was not expecting that! I gave her some private time and returned after a while. We spent just shy of two hours talking with 'D' and finally excused ourselves to head home and talk. On the drive home she informed me she was asked by 'D' to be 'Black Owned'. She said yes, but only if I am OK with it. She told me she really wants it and hopes I will agree.

WOW.. this sure went fast. Three months ago she was only slightly interested in BBC, now she wants to be BBC owned. It looks like I will have a BCS wife soon!

BTW.. instead of having two profiles on here, we share 'her' account just to keep it simple. We will TRY to sign posts with either 'V' or 'B' to identify who is posting.

'V'

Last edited:
We just got home from our first meet and greet..... OMG he is SO SEXY!!! I was SO scared and nervous.. When he showed up I could not believe how perfect he was!.. We agreed before meeting that this was just a meet and greet, and nothing will happen.. it was just to see if we had chemistry.. I wish I had NOT agreed to that! he was so sexy, intelligent , gentlemanly, I would have done him in the bar..
After a few drinks I admitted things to him I was only fantasizing about. things I did not even admit to my husband.. In fact I asked my husband to go to the bathroom so we could talk alone. I am in lust.. I am going to fuck him.. He asked me if I would agree to being black owned.. because he only wants a white married woman who will commit to him.. I said yes.. I told my husband on the drive home.. my head is spinning.. I want to fuck him right now.. I agreed with hubbie that I would let him watch the first time but he is on a business trip until the 1st of April.... I want this before then.. I don't know how to tell/ask hubbie if I can be with my new Bull alone..

Beautiful, yes, This!

'B' has a lunch date... we finally got schedules to work out.. This is SUPPOSED to only be a lunch date just for 'B' and 'R' (his real name) to get comfortable and flirt a bit. She did put on sexy undies though! We discussed our rules again and she has permission to do anything she wants to... meaning she MAY have her first BBC today..

I think I am going to try this… ‘This’ being BBC. Hubby has been constantly asking me to try and see if it’s really as hot as everybody here says it is.

I would like to hear from the women on here who tried this at the insistence of their husbands and what are your real thoughts about it. I began the Hotwife thing because of my husband’s interest in me doing so. I must admit I REALLY was surprised how much I liked it and want to continue. BBC is very interesting but, I am a bit nervous. My steady boyfriend (white) of three years and I have more or less drifted apart and it’s been 8 months since I was last with him. I am getting pretty motivated to find a replacement and if I am going to try the BBC thing, now is the time.

We have been talking to a guy who could be an ideal situation. I have to make a decision soon. Your advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

B
Hi :)

You should definitely do it. My wife derives huge pleasure from having a black boyfriend. It has enhanced our marriage. Good luck!tumblr_op4lsf9zXT1wo3c4oo1_500.gif

This is 'V' (Husband)

Well she did it!

She has now officially had a BBC!

They had a lunch date yesterday ‘just to talk and feel comfortable’, nothing was supposed to happen. After about an hour of chatting, He got real flirty and they decided to go someplace more private... then decided to get a room.. Which surprised me a bit because Brit is VERY conservative and very shy when it comes to sex.. Her agreeing so readily to grab a hotel room for sex in not something she does easily, He must have really impressed her! She told me when they got to the room he was very much in charge but a complete gentleman. Things proceeded quickly and soon she saw his cock…he is a real 10''.. and thick. She was initially intimidated because it was the biggest human cock she has ever seen. She was afraid it would hurt and she could not take him, but he worked her gently until she was comfortable. She absolutely loved it. She came home very sore but happy.. and told me 'You were right'.. there IS something very different about BBC and I DO like it..

I want her to write the complete story , with details, and post it..

This is 'V' (Husband)

Well she did it!

She has now officially had a BBC!

They had a lunch date yesterday ‘just to talk and feel comfortable’, nothing was supposed to happen. After about an hour of chatting, He got real flirty and they decided to go someplace more private... then decided to get a room.. Which surprised me a bit because Brit is VERY conservative and very shy when it comes to sex.. Her agreeing so readily to grab a hotel room for sex in not something she does easily, He must have really impressed her! She told me when they got to the room he was very much in charge but a complete gentleman. Things proceeded quickly and soon she saw his cock…he is a real 10''.. and thick. She was initially intimidated because it was the biggest human cock she has ever seen. She was afraid it would hurt and she could not take him, but he worked her gently until she was comfortable. She absolutely loved it. She came home very sore but happy.. and told me 'You were right'.. there IS something very different about BBC and I DO like it..

I want her to write the complete story , with details, and post it..
Congratulations! :) A wonderful thing.

It would be wonderful to hear her story as well :)
044.jpg

Do share more, hot story so far hoping it's real. Next time you should watch her take it, would like reading her side of the story

Yes its real.. And I want to be there to watch as soon as she is comfortable with that..

She promised to write her side.. but real life DOES demand our time... her fucking her new BBC boyfriend is secondary to Work, Family and responsibilities..

Back