I think I am going to try this…

Update and progress report...

Well.. I am now six months into my BBC 'conversion'. I have a steady 26 year old 'Bull' ( I prefer boyfriend as Bull is somewhat of a derogatory term to me) who I see at least once a week, more if I can get my schedule to accommodate it.

I HATE admit my husband was right... but BBC is different. I can't believe how great sex is with this cute young man..(Derick) It is the MOST INTENSE sex I have ever had.. I experienced several firsts.. My FIRST orgasm ever from penetration alone; The first time I have EVER had multiple orgasms..I have at least 10 to 20 during my dates and from just penetration!.. and I now squirt many times when I am taking Derick's BBC.. the bed is soaking after we finish.. I am very amazed I like this so much.

Thanks for all the encouragement I received from several women here.. I may not have tried it without some of the advice you provided. I really wish I tired BBC when I was younger..

B

Last edited:
Fantastic...that is great! Finding the right bull is very important & from the sounds of it you did just that. Good to hear the husband is enjoying it too...keep on having fun.

I think I am going to try this… ‘This’ being BBC. Hubby has been constantly asking me to try and see if it’s really as hot as everybody here says it is.

I would like to hear from the women on here who tried this at the insistence of their husbands and what are your real thoughts about it. I began the Hotwife thing because of my husband’s interest in me doing so. I must admit I REALLY was surprised how much I liked it and want to continue. BBC is very interesting but, I am a bit nervous. My steady boyfriend (white) of three years and I have more or less drifted apart and it’s been 8 months since I was last with him. I am getting pretty motivated to find a replacement and if I am going to try the BBC thing, now is the time.

We have been talking to a guy who could be an ideal situation. I have to make a decision soon. Your advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

B
I think whom ever u find has to b someone that ur r comfortably w n of curse if is bbc think ull luv how we fck n or stamina...View media item 124502View media item 124502

I have been chatting with another guy.. He seems REAL and honest. My hubbie and I are going to meet him this week.. wish me luck!

god luck hon...this is an older post so I'll have to keep reading to see if you finally found your black lover.
all the best

Well.. I am now six months into my BBC 'conversion'. I have a steady 26 year old 'Bull' ( I prefer boyfriend as Bull is somewhat of a derogatory term to me) who I see at least once a week, more if I can get my schedule to accommodate it.

I HATE admit my husband was right... but BBC is different. I can't believe how great sex is with this cute young man..(Derick) It is the MOST INTENSE sex I have ever had.. I experienced several firsts.. My FIRST orgasm ever from penetration alone; The first time I have EVER had multiple orgasms..I have at least 10 to 20 during my dates and from just penetration!.. and I now squirt many times when I am taking Derick's BBC.. the bed is soaking after we finish.. I am very amazed I like this so much.

Thanks for all the encouragement I received from several women here.. I may not have tried it without some of the advice you provided. I really wish I tired BBC when I was younger..

B
I've been following this thread and well it's good to hear (or read) from the wife. Sounds like you enjoyed it and that this could be your new lifestyle.

B
keep the updates cuming along

Back