I support JK Rowling and her stance on Gender issues!

Alright to start off I will say this is going to be my opinion and people can agree or disagree and I mean no offense to anyone.

We live in a modern world where sex is not such a hidden subject and yes we are pushing the lines of what used to be taboo and owning up to our likes. This means people can be happy to love whoever they want to love gay, bi, or whatever. This is good forward progression for people getting to be themselves and be honest in my opinion.

Yes there are truly people that feel as if they have been born the wrong gender and are taking steps to change so they can be the gender they feel like. I wish these people luck in getting to feeling comfortable in their skin and in life.

On the other side of the coin like you said there are going to be people taking advantage of the situation whether it is through some kink or athletics. And most of the world is so worried about lawsuits or offending people that there is no good answer on how to proceed. You make a special trans bathroom and you anger someone. You allow them to go into the bathroom they feel like and you anger people. You tell them they have to use the bathroom of the sex they were born and they anger someone. And within seconds they want millions and their 15 minutes of fame.

In the end sadly you probably have a lot of people causing problems and making a bad name for the people that are truly battling issues with identity.

Back