I sucked his HUGE black dick

I am still horny from it. I met a BBC and he let me suck his cock. Not my first black dick, but absolutely the biggest.
I could barely get his head into my mouth. I am mostly straight with a ton of desire for sucking cock, but not attracted to men at all.
And since being on here I cant even think about sucking anything but a black dick.
That's the first time in over 5 years. But I loved it. Damn I want more.
But honestly I would much rather have him fucking a girl while I licked her clit or ass. and then eat his cum from her pussy.
Nothing hotter then watching your wife getting fucked and waiting to clean up.

I am still horny from it. I met a BBC and he let me suck his cock. Not my first black dick, but absolutely the biggest.
I could barely get his head into my mouth.
So tell us details. How did you meet him? We all want to know! Did you come on to him or he to you? Did you manage to get it in your mouth? Are you getting together again? The more nuance and imagery the better.

So tell us details. How did you meet him? We all want to know! Did you come on to him or he to you? Did you manage to get it in your mouth? Are you getting together again? The more nuance and imagery the better.
its late so short version. I totally came onto him. leave that story for another time. His cock was huge..10"s? I could barely get half in my mouth. I loved sucking it....first in a long time. and yes I am going to suck him again. as much as he wants. I cant explain it or help it...but I love the feel of a cock fucking my mouth...but I especially love a cock cumming in my mouth...the feel and the taste of cum. I want a lot! I would love to do a mini blow bang, but that's probally impossible.

Last edited:
I could barely get his head into my mouth. I am mostly straight with a ton of desire for sucking cock, but not attracted to men at all.
And since being on here I cant even think about sucking anything but a black dick.
But honestly I would much rather have him fucking a girl while I licked her clit or ass. and then eat his cum from her pussy.
This.

I was having trouble swallowing all of Her lovers' BBC's. She had me get tips on deep throating from an, er, expert source. Finally was able to get throat fucked without gagging. She has two lovers whose cocks She can't take chin to balls, but I can. Not sure if She's happy or jealous. LOL
who was the expert source? xxx what did they teach you? please give me the tips you learned? xxx

I feel the same way about it .I love bbc

I’ve sucked a bbc before. Consider myself straight. It was huge and I was so horny I came without even touching my cock

Hey D, sorry I never actually gave you details. I have a new story. Met a guy off an ad I put on Doublelist. Light skin black male professional 26 years old. We met up at night and agreed I’d suck him off in my car. When I first saw him I thought there is no way this guy is as hung as the pic he sent me. Not huge but like 8+”s he was a bit nerdy looking. He got in my car and was very polite. We talked for a minute but I was nervous and just wanted to get started. Our small talk was not of sucking and I was worried he changed his mind. He then looked at me and said n this Dom tone, so you want it nice or rough? OMG, I instantly got hard. I said well I’d like to suck you nice for a while but whenever your ready rough is good. He said I like rough too. And he opened his pants while staring at me. As if he was gauging how rough I would take. It made me horny as fuck n nervous too. I reached out and grabbed the bass of his dick and lowered my head down opening my mouth and sliding his half hard thick dick in. Closing my lips around it and began tasting and sucking it, I let out a low moan of pure joy. He replied, yea u like that black dick?
his cock quickly hardened and I sucked him for a bit. He then said lick my balls. They were nice m round. I licked and sucked each one as he jerked off. He said‘ you gonna eat this nut’? I quickly said yes please! You ready to get your mouth fucked? You ready to be a bitch? I almost came with each question. His demeanor and attitude completely hard Dom. He lifted my face up and grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth. Then took both hands on the back of my head and began to fuck my mouth. I could not handle it. Pulling away a couple of times to get air he just kept pulling me back and said keep sucking my dick.You are gonna be my bitch right? I moaned yes! You gonna eat my nut? Again I moaned yes and pulled away telling him God I want it. He had pulled his pants all the way down and his legs were wide open, the car was steamed up and hot. I was so excited and turned on, he was steady raising his hips up and pushing his dick into my mouth. I had one hand on his ass and the other holding me up. Every10 strokes or so he would try to push it into my throat but I could not take it all and would gag and pull back but quickly jump back on his soaked cock. He would tell me
That’s right white boy keep coming back for it you like ******* on my black dick. I nodded and moaned yes. He then said get ready !! EAT it all. Put my hand up to feel his balls and the base of his cock, it began to swell and he said it again. Get ready here it comes! You gonna be my bitch? I nodded and he began to cum, 1 small squirt then a bug one, he was still pushing hard and saying take it boy take it. Then he came another good squirt and pulled me off. He sat back and said hold on. And pulled on his dick and slowly more cum came out and he said get that. Which I did. He pulled up his pants and said ‘you cool’? I was still swallowing his cum, I said very much and thank you. He opened the door and as he was getting out. He said
Cool, you mouth was good. And walked to his car. I could taste his cum for a while. I want it again. I want a lot more from a lot of bbc.

Hey D, sorry I never actually gave you details. I have a new story. Met a guy off an ad I put on Doublelist. Light skin black male professional 26 years old. We met up at night and agreed I’d suck him off in my car. When I first saw him I thought there is no way this guy is as hung as the pic he sent me. Not huge but like 8+”s he was a bit nerdy looking. He got in my car and was very polite. We talked for a minute but I was nervous and just wanted to get started. Our small talk was not of sucking and I was worried he changed his mind. He then looked at me and said n this Dom tone, so you want it nice or rough? OMG, I instantly got hard. I said well I’d like to suck you nice for a while but whenever your ready rough is good. He said I like rough too. And he opened his pants while staring at me. As if he was gauging how rough I would take. It made me horny as fuck n nervous too. I reached out and grabbed the bass of his dick and lowered my head down opening my mouth and sliding his half hard thick dick in. Closing my lips around it and began tasting and sucking it, I let out a low moan of pure joy. He replied, yea u like that black dick?
his cock quickly hardened and I sucked him for a bit. He then said lick my balls. They were nice m round. I licked and sucked each one as he jerked off. He said‘ you gonna eat this nut’? I quickly said yes please! You ready to get your mouth fucked? You ready to be a bitch? I almost came with each question. His demeanor and attitude completely hard Dom. He lifted my face up and grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth. Then took both hands on the back of my head and began to fuck my mouth. I could not handle it. Pulling away a couple of times to get air he just kept pulling me back and said keep sucking my dick.You are gonna be my bitch right? I moaned yes! You gonna eat my nut? Again I moaned yes and pulled away telling him God I want it. He had pulled his pants all the way down and his legs were wide open, the car was steamed up and hot. I was so excited and turned on, he was steady raising his hips up and pushing his dick into my mouth. I had one hand on his ass and the other holding me up. Every10 strokes or so he would try to push it into my throat but I could not take it all and would gag and pull back but quickly jump back on his soaked cock. He would tell me
That’s right white boy keep coming back for it you like ******* on my black dick. I nodded and moaned yes. He then said get ready !! EAT it all. Put my hand up to feel his balls and the base of his cock, it began to swell and he said it again. Get ready here it comes! You gonna be my bitch? I nodded and he began to cum, 1 small squirt then a bug one, he was still pushing hard and saying take it boy take it. Then he came another good squirt and pulled me off. He sat back and said hold on. And pulled on his dick and slowly more cum came out and he said get that. Which I did. He pulled up his pants and said ‘you cool’? I was still swallowing his cum, I said very much and thank you. He opened the door and as he was getting out. He said
Cool, you mouth was good. And walked to his car. I could taste his cum for a while. I want it again. I want a lot more from a lot of bbc.

Very hot. Thanks for sharing. How big is the Black population in Denver?

Very hot. Thanks for sharing. How big is the Black population in Denver?
Depends on if you are a cuck couple or single guy. With a lady by my side it’s not too hard to find a solid bbc, single guy it’s near impossible to find a bbc to suck off, searching sanely n discreetly

Back