I need to be outed n humiliated, mve got a baby size dick

Eric and Susan

Couple
From
MI, US
I'm 1 3/4 hard. My gf loves bbc, trying to get her to cuckold me. She said she'd love if I was humiliated. I like it. She pushed me into being a sissy, wear only panties, I suck bbc. I look like A woman. One guy we picked via craigslist,BBC 8 inches took my ex gf in Georgia's number, sent her pics of me dressed up, my Tony dick n me taking his cock down. She replied that she knew I was small, but now just plain tiny, , she was glad to see me doing what I wanted to do, suck dick. She.cuckolded me 2 times w bbc. Finally married one. Was so happy. Said she'
Def post my tiny dick up. In box me if yr Interested.yes there's a tiny dick under there

Attachments

• 20180325_064117.jpg
    20180325_064117.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 23
I'm 1 3/4 hard. My gf loves bbc, trying to get her to cuckold me. She said she'd love if I was humiliated. I like it. She pushed me into being a sissy, wear only panties, I suck bbc. I look like A woman. One guy we picked via craigslist,BBC 8 inches took my ex gf in Georgia's number, sent her pics of me dressed up, my Tony dick n me taking his cock down. She replied that she knew I was small, but now just plain tiny, , she was glad to see me doing what I wanted to do, suck dick. She.cuckolded me 2 times w bbc. Finally married one. Was so happy. Said she'
Def post my tiny dick up. In box me if yr Interested.yes there's a tiny dick under there
I've got a baby size dick too.

Back