I need a MAN

Qoskim

Couple
Real Person
I have zero interest in my husband's little clit. I need a strong Black King that I can see at the very least once a week. Not too far not too close. Would love someone that could host. Wouldn't mind being owned. Would do anything but pain and eating ass and sucking toes. I am a master at sucking large BBC. Will suck out your soul. Must be 8inches and above. Must be in some kind of shape. Size will help overlook somethings. Like real men that like to humiliate white guys and likes to take their women. I am a dirty whore and like to be degraded for having to see a black man to be satisfied. A huge plus would be someone willing to take my pussy infront of caged hubby that licks my clit while I suck BBC and drool all over his face. Serious reply with pic of that BBC

I have zero interest in my husband's little clit. I need a strong Black King that I can see at the very least once a week. Not too far not too close. Would love someone that could host. Wouldn't mind being owned. Would do anything but pain and eating ass and sucking toes. I am a master at sucking large BBC. Will suck out your soul. Must be 8inches and above. Must be in some kind of shape. Size will help overlook somethings. Like real men that like to humiliate white guys and likes to take their women. I am a dirty whore and like to be degraded for having to see a black man to be satisfied. A huge plus would be someone willing to take my pussy infront of caged hubby that licks my clit while I suck BBC and drool all over his face. Serious reply with pic of that BBC
Well for someone who won't do the things you say an most of the women here will id say you'll keep on wanting

Make your cuck hubby eat your bull's ass

Sounds just like a cuck boi too me. Just sayin.

So fucking hot.

Back