I love leaving a club with a black guy!

I've been out with my lover's in many situations. On vacation, in restaurants, hotels, clubs, public transportation, amusement parks, and strolling along the beach. By far, my favorite is him getting inside of my dress in public places, and playing with me while we kiss. If I even look around, I usually see a couple of people trying to get a better look and see what he is doing. I like a lot of kissing and if I see people watching us, I like it even more!
34.jpg

Attachments

• image (24).jpg
    image (24).jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 87
My DOM and I usually go to a club on Saturday night. It is mixed group with lots of white couples and hot BBCs so it is not unusual to see IR couples. One of the clubs is in an upscale area. Although we don't arrive at the club until after 1030pm, it still is a busy area in the summer. It turns me on to be on the arm of my DOM in my sexy outfits as we enter the club. Sometimes my DOM will walk me around before entering. He loves to show me off while my husband walks a few steps behind us.

Oh This a very hot thing to do!.. White Guys & Black Women give you that look. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON THERE!.. They know but still give you that look.. Something similar to this is the following.. while the husband and wife are waiting for you at say a hotel bar or a bar in general she has very little interaction with the husband but people can clearly see that they are together. I show up and she can't keep her hands off me!.. OMG.. The look is priceless!!
That is a scene we are planning out with a Bull right now. Us in the restaurant having some dinner then a big built black man shows up and sits next to her, they flirt and touch. I pay the bill and they both walk out holding hands. She get in the back seat of the car with him I drive to the hotel.

My DOM and I usually go to a club on Saturday night. It is mixed group with lots of white couples and hot BBCs so it is not unusual to see IR couples. One of the clubs is in an upscale area. Although we don't arrive at the club until after 1030pm, it still is a busy area in the summer. It turns me on to be on the arm of my DOM in my sexy outfits as we enter the club. Sometimes my DOM will walk me around before entering. He loves to show me off while my husband walks a few steps behind us.
This description just really stirs my imagination - thank you for sharing!

Back