I love leaving a club with a black guy!

Funny story: we were at our usual swingers club on a Friday, which is single men's night. We run into a good looking black guy in the play area, he was just sitting and watching. She all but says "let's fuck right here"...but he was oddly non-committal and seemed nervous. He literally ran off...and then, again, a little later! She was so hot to fuck, she took 5 guys, one after the other a bit later...but the black guy was no where to be found. Go figure!:rolleyes:

It is absolutely a sexy feeling and a hot picture for me to leave the club holding hands with 2 black studs, me in the middle of both studs, no panties, the hubby right behind, the entire club staring at us, and feeling so wet as we all get in the limo and start all the erotic playing as we go somewhere for an all night of pure pleasure:threesome:?:devilish::lips::love:
This! 👌🏻Chefs kiss! My fantasy has always been to have two at once and I’d die for a night like that!

The first time I watched my wife Sarah walking hand in hand with a black guy leaving a club, I felt so humiliated, as other people in the club looked at them, but I was also so hard and turned on. I could almost have shot my load there and then.

Im looking for a local milf type for something jsut like this. her in a hot outfit and a bunch of latin and white dudes...I live in miami.... staring and trying to make a move and out of no where i stroll up like a stranger...chat her up... say a few things in her ear about how everyone is staring and hating on us....as well as wondering what is going on...and why they arent the ones next to you... and the entire time were teasing one another and the audience around us as well...to the point she and i have to leave the spot to go live out our desires and fantasies

It's pretty tolerant where I live so leaving a bar or club with a black guys isn't a big thing, no one looks or is shocked. The only looks I'll get is if there's a group of black girls, even then it will only maybe one or two in the group that looks.
If I leave with two black guys, again, no one will look.
If I leave with two black guys and hold both of their hands, then I get looks from people but that has only happened once. When I do leave with two black guys then they tend to just want walk beside me and not hold hands with me.

My husband and I are meeting my BBC lover and his brother this Saturday in a bar near to where they both live, this will be the first time we have met in public.I have been instructed by my lover to wear a loose dress and be naked under neath giving them access to my body while in the bar.
Then when we leave anyone watching will be left in no doubt that they will be fucking me.
After speaking with my lover last night about meeting on Saturday, just talking to him gets my juices flowing. Anyway he said had I chosen a dress for Saturday yet, I told him I was going shopping today for a dress , he told me he wanted me to get a white dress as it would stand out against their black skin , also it had to give them easy access to my pussy .
I went to our local town to find a suitable dress, eventually I found two white dresses the first a white cotton wraparound that overlaps on my left thigh loose fitting, the second was also white cotton but thinner than the first with buttons from the neck down to just above the knee then just open to show my legs.
The second one is nearly see through.
When I got home I tried them both on the fist was sexy in a conservative way, the second one was very revealing,, my dark nipples were clearly visible , as was my pubic bush which is very dark and thick had I been waxed as I used to be then it would not show my pussy.
I sent a photo to my lover he said the second one was the one I was to wear as he wanted people to see me as his slut and whore .
I dressed in the white one that buttons down the front as he asked , I felt so sexy in it seeing the shape of my dark bush and dark areoles through the material. I undone buttons to show my cleavage and the lower ones to just below my pussy.
We arrived at the bar as we walked through the bar people were staring at us , Del was waiting for us at a table with high stools.
He told my husband to get drinks for us , then told me to sit next to him we both did as told.
Del immediately told me to undo the lower buttons to above my pubic area I did as he told me , he then said loudly now open your legs I did as told again. My husband came over with the drinks and sat next to Tom Del’s brother. Del now had a hand on my open thighs working his fingers towards my open pussy , he then started fingering me openly on show.

Last edited:
My husband and I met my BBC lover and his brother last night, it was our first time of meeting in public , I wore a cotton see through dress without bra and commando showing my dark nipples and outline of my pubic bush. We met in a busy bar where we were being watched with my lover and his brother making it quite obvious that I was their slut , playing with my tits while my husband sat and watched.
When we got up to leave they each put a hand on my ass stroking me it was quite obvious that I was going to be fucked by them . When got to his house I was aching to be fucked but I was shocked his niece Connie who’s party we met at was there waiting for us .
She said that her uncle Des who I danced with at her party had asked her to ask if we could give him a lift home as he was sure that after I had felt his cock against me as when we danced that with a little more persuasion I would give in and let him fuck me.She said that I had previously told her my husband had been trying for years to get me to try a black cock.
My lover said he’d told her that I was his slut , she said she did not believe him so he told her we were meeting tonight and she could see for herself if she didn’t believe him and that her Uncle Tom had also fucked me and I was now a slut and a whore for their black cocks and she could watch as they fucked me as prof. Del took my dress off in front of Connie I was now standing in front of my friend naked . Then Del started kissing my neck , then playing with nipples, Tom had slipped a finger into my pussy I was now lost in a sexual haze , my husband and Connie were just sat watching as they both seduced me. Then both Del and Tom took their clothes off both supporting a very hard black cock each. Del lover said let’s go to the bedroom so we all moved to it. He told my husband and his Connie to sit at the bottom of the bed, He told me to get on the bed lay on my back with my legs apart so both Connie and my husband could see my open wet pussy before I got fucked I did as Del told me then both Del and Tom climbed on the bed either side of me then Tom told Connie and my husband to watch them fuck this white whore .
He then said to me tell them what you are and what you want , I told them I was a whore for their black cocks and please fuck me now , my lover told me to open my legs wider , he then got between my legs lifted them up moved forward and guided his cock to my pussy I was now begging him to fuck me . He teased me by rubbing his cock along my pussy crack then holding it at the entrance of my vagina, I was now telling him to fuck me with his black cock and I was his whore my cunt was for his black cock . He then started penetrating me pushing deep making me cum as he did so .
He started fucking me with long hard strokes almost pulling out then making me cum as he push his cock back into me deep Tom was now playing with my nipples as Del fucked me god it was so so good. Then Del started grunting and I could feel his cock throbbing in me as he started shooting his hot cum deep in my cervix. I was screaming to give it to me as I had the biggest cum ever .
He stayed buried in me for awhile then pulled out of me, I looked at both Connie and my husband, Connie’s thong was around her ankles and she had been mastrubating herself watching Del and I fuck as had my husband his cock limp in his hand covered in his cum.
We rested for a short white having a *******, Connie said she could not believe what a slut I was and what would our work colleges think if they knew .
Del then told me to get on the bed on all fours Tom then got on the bed behind me with his cock in his hand aimed at my cunt, Del then told Connie to take Toms cock and put it I’m my cunt , she objected at first but Del told her she wanted to watch them fuck me so she had better do as she was told or he would fuck her as-well, she then took Toms cock and guided it to my cum filled cunt , Tom started fucking me but didn’t last very long before shooting his hot cum in me mixing it with Del’s .
When Tom had pulled out I turned over on my back leaking their cum out of my vagina running down between my ass cheeks on to the bed sheets, I looked at My husband then at his cock thinking how pathetic it looked against Del and Tom’s Connie was sat with her skirt up to her waist showing her open wet pussy . We all rested had drinks then Both Del and Tom fucked me again, After Connie said her ten year old cousin had a bigger cock than my husbands and she could now see why Del found it easy to seduce me at her party . She also said her brother has a bigger cock than either of her uncles and if I wanted to try it she would arrange it .
My pussy before they fucked me last night

Attachments

• 4A2441D3-B699-4993-8786-1DE7953691E5.jpeg
    4A2441D3-B699-4993-8786-1DE7953691E5.jpeg
    958.7 KB · Views: 52
going to the same club in a small city and leaving with different men each time even though you went in with your husband. Husband has to watch you dance with other men and then maybe sit with them and make out before you leave to have sex in hubbys van

I go to a club with my DoM almost every Saturday. Usually, it is one of about 5 clubs that he likes. Everyone knows him there so my husband and me no longer get looks being with him, but people still make fun of my husband for being a cuck when we leave.

About 2 months ago we were in Florida and went to some clubs in Miami. The clubs were very mixed racially so it did not seem a big deal that I was with my DOM. A few times in Miami white guys asked me to dance, that never happens in Detroit. I think I was more nervous about the scene then my DOM who finds these things amusing. He is only 24 but is incredibly secure in his skin (black skin).

About 2 months ago we were in Florida and went to some clubs in Miami. The clubs were very mixed racially so it did not seem a big deal that I was with my DOM. A few times in Miami white guys asked me to dance, that never happens in Detroit. I think I was more nervous about the scene then my DOM who finds these things amusing. He is only 24 but is incredibly secure in his skin (black skin).
thats a hot story! I really love how many black men are so confident, meanwhile Im more insecure, the contrast between is so hot! :)

My husband and I often go to bars for some drinks and dancing. He likes watching me flirt with black man on the dance floor and then invite him back to our table for a discussion of how the night's going to end. It usually ends up with us leaving hand in hand with my hubby following us out as others stare at us.

My husband and I often go to bars for some drinks and dancing. He likes watching me flirt with black man on the dance floor and then invite him back to our table for a discussion of how the night's going to end. It usually ends up with us leaving hand in hand with my hubby following us out as others stare at us.
You can leave the club with me on your arm anytime

Back