I love having sex in heels

Ohh not for me. I love shoes but had an awfully bad experience in high heels like some pictured in this thread. Bachelor party I was the entertainment. Wearing a fill body stocking, crotch less of course with a black pair of heels. Things went fine dancing, getting fondled and the grooms BJ. The guy who arranged the party announced I loved to DPP but no anal allowed. A mattress appeared in the floor of that family room. I was going to take off those heels, but the majority wanted them on. So, I climbed on the guy flat on his back and rode him a few minutes before a second was getting in position to join in. That too went well four a few minutes. That is when a scream in my ears drowned out the chants of the watchers. The guy behind me was off, someone yelled ******* look at that. The tip of my left heel had punctured his thigh above the knee. ******* was everywhere, they helped him dress except for pants and rushed him away. The poor guy got five stitches, two inside three outside. I only did sex in hi heels standing up after that night. And not very often as boy is trying to sand while being pounded from behind hard on the ankles.

Ohh not for me. I love shoes but had an awfully bad experience in high heels like some pictured in this thread. Bachelor party I was the entertainment. Wearing a fill body stocking, crotch less of course with a black pair of heels. Things went fine dancing, getting fondled and the grooms BJ. The guy who arranged the party announced I loved to DPP but no anal allowed. A mattress appeared in the floor of that family room. I was going to take off those heels, but the majority wanted them on. So, I climbed on the guy flat on his back and rode him a few minutes before a second was getting in position to join in. That too went well four a few minutes. That is when a scream in my ears drowned out the chants of the watchers. The guy behind me was off, someone yelled ******* look at that. The tip of my left heel had punctured his thigh above the knee. ******* was everywhere, they helped him dress except for pants and rushed him away. The poor guy got five stitches, two inside three outside. I only did sex in hi heels standing up after that night. And not very often as boy is trying to sand while being pounded from behind hard on the ankles.

That was a "him" problem not a "you" problem. Ha ha ha

Back