I love having sex in heels

So especially for my wife since she is a bit shorter, it's a good idea back when we lived down south she would love when i would get her some new ones every now and again. This one pair that where red peep toe ones sorta like this pic where ones she found and she was like omg babe these are really comfy. I said yeah they look amazing ! We got those ones for her. Anyways she had all different kinds and it turned into something that she loved and was pretty hott to me. So later on that week she was like i wanna go out babe i was like ok maybe this will give ya a chance to wear your new shoes and try them out she said. Try them out what do you mean i said well you gotta break them hun and see how good they will work! She's like oh yeah i agree well fri came around and I was getting done with work my wife came to pick me up and she was all dressed up nice and sexy with her new red heels and jeans etc. I was going crazy at this point as the club was right across the street from my work she drove right over there after I was done and ready to go. As we pulled up it was sorta early out and i was like so I thought we would come later on she said yeah well when i found this place today i met some dudes that run the place and they where super nice and we got to talking and they said they would love some help around here so i sorta got a new job here today babe i was gonna have you drop me off as tonight is my first night of work. I said oh great well i guess call me later if ya need a ride not like you would have any problems getting a ride home. She said oh yeah i met the owner and his name is D he said he could definitely drop me off on his way home ! I said oh perfect well just lmk I'ma head home then. And with that she jumped out and grabbed her purse and said I'll call if I need anything. I said ok have fun babe ! As she took off and scampered inside. I never heard from her and i went home and *******. Eventually i woke up on sat morning and i saw a text and said hey babe on the way soon iwas like ok ima just drive the truck to work and take care of a few things. Not Long after i heard this car pull up as i was getting ready and i heard both doors open. And she's like yeah come on he has to go to work. So i made my way out wondering all these things ? What was she doing ? How was her new job ? Etc so i was on my way outside to start the truck and met them on the front step my girl just looking sexy ass hell but hair messed up and this huge black dude following her right into my house. I said hey how was work she was like OMG babe it's awesome id like you to meet D HE'S ONE OF THE OWNERS ! i was like oh hi nice to meet ya well im off to work what are you guys doing ? My wife was like oh he just had to stop and go pee quick he lives down in that next town i said oh ok and took off. Thinking nothing of it. Later i found out the real story at this point i didn't know about my wife's other side of her how bad she could be how naughty she was and wanted to be. I believed she was a good wife 😬 i could only imagine what she did at the club and or what was gonna happen in my house right now well i was on my way to work !

Attachments

• 8b663befc80ba41c63921086fbc877a9.jpg
    8b663befc80ba41c63921086fbc877a9.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 217
It all started when a fwb of mine asked me to keep my shoes on, after we went to dinner out together ( a somewhat fancy place , so i dressed for the occasion). It made me feel sexy. Do others enjoy being fucked in/fucking girls that wear heels ?
I'm curious !
I enjoy it from time to time.

Back