I love BBC but not the men. Is it normal?

Hi everyone,

I love BBCs but I've never sucked one. However I feel like I can do it easily in a glory hole but not so easy "face-to-face".

I am not attracted to men at all. I love fit guys fucking my wife (she does too) but it's like a "in your face Cuckold" or "I love BBC on Real man" thing. It's not like I am watching the guy and get hard... not at all. But I start dripping just watching their cocks.

What am I?? I don't believe I am bisexual but I know I am not "normal" 😂

I wouldn't worry about what to call that personally. Some in these forums will be less accepting and try to slap labels on stuff like that, but I think it just makes you human. If I had a dime for every time I've found myself unexpectedly aroused by stuff I often can't explain, I sure would have a lot of dimes. My wife used to think I was a freak, but these days she's finding that life can be more fun and interesting the more she grows and experiences sexually too. I'm inclined to agree with @Andi Burbank . If you find something that blows your hair back and nobody's getting hurt, call it whatever you like and enjoy the ride.

Andi is definitely on the right track with this topic. The beauty of BDSM and cuckold relationships is the different variations of it. What's MOST important is a sound connection between EVERYONE involved, and RESPECT of boundaries.

Oh by the way, you dripping when viewing our cock indicates you like what you see. I guarentee that you will LOVE it when you drop to your knees in submission to that bull.

HINT - wear blindfolds 🤫

Andi is definitely on the right track with this topic. The beauty of BDSM and cuckold relationships is the different variations of it. What's MOST important is a sound connection between EVERYONE involved, and RESPECT of boundaries.

Oh by the way, you dripping when viewing our cock indicates you like what you see. I guarentee that you will LOVE it when you drop to your knees in submission to that bull.

HINT - wear blindfolds 🤫

Blindfolds? Why? 😈

I think it's pretty normal honestly and happens to a lot of white boys. Even more so if you really are pussy-free like your tag suggests. I'm not aroused by men at all (or I wasn't). But put me on my knees in front of black man, staring at his BBC and I get instantly horny. Having said that....I have noticed that over time, I have begun "noticing" black men when they cross my path. But I find absolutely nothing arousing in a man of any other race. This is a bit different than a gay man.....or a woman.....who might find men of all races attractive (if presented with the right guy)....even if he/she finds some races more attractive than others.

Just my experience....

Hi everyone,

I love BBCs but I've never sucked one. However I feel like I can do it easily in a glory hole but not so easy "face-to-face".

I am not attracted to men at all. I love fit guys fucking my wife (she does too) but it's like a "in your face Cuckold" or "I love BBC on Real man" thing. It's not like I am watching the guy and get hard... not at all. But I start dripping just watching their cocks.

You are simple a man who has developed or awakened a "Cock Fetish". The confusion is understandable . Do not run or hide in shame from it. Break loose of any shame , ignore the disgusting rantings of small minded homophobic drogadites. And EMBRACE your capacity and willingness to give others pleasure. Be it thru physical activity or being a supportive partner/spouse.

Blk_Dr_Phil is available for all questions and concerns for those of you with undeniable attaction and connection to Black Cock. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

same here. i love watch BBC with white Women and i feel the same way as you i can go and suck that gigantic cock.. Exactly same feelings here i have.

I wouldn't worry about what to call that personally. Some in these forums will be less accepting and try to slap labels on stuff like that, but I think it just makes you human. If I had a dime for every time I've found myself unexpectedly aroused by stuff I often can't explain, I sure would have a lot of dimes. My wife used to think I was a freak, but these days she's finding that life can be more fun and interesting the more she grows and experiences sexually too. I'm inclined to agree with @Andi Burbank . If you find something that blows your hair back and nobody's getting hurt, call it whatever you like and enjoy the ride.
You are a Freak. The BEST kind. All you need now is the T-shirt to let all these "Boats n Hoes " know !!!

The problem is reducing people to their body parts. I see many people in this forum saying the exact same thing, not interested or even sexually aroused by men, but aroused by Black men or more specifically Black cocks. For a while, Black men are happy about that. Wouldn't you be happy if somebody offered you sex without asking anything in return? But often, the Black men involved end up feeling dehumanized by only being a part in the fantasy and never feeling like a person in a relationship. I worry that this fetish when acted upon ends up denying the Golden Rule in the longterm relationship. Unless you are prepared to truly go all the way and live out a polyamorous or gay commitment, it seems best to live it out with Black dildos, because that is all you want anyway.

Hi everyone,

We think this is sometimes part of the cuckold dynamic. Your case seems to be that of the beta male who sees an alpha black male recognizes his dominance and, as sometimes happens in the world of nature, offers himself to him as a possible sexual passive part. Then each cuck and each cuckold couple is different and sometimes the cucks are ****** to perform actions that they find humiliating on the order of the hotwife. But your case seems more like that said before.

Very well said by Dakotdik! There is no issue being into being humiliated by a big dick alpha type as an occasional excitement, but otherwise be content with your wife. Just keep in mind that the Bull isn't a toy or a stereotype, but a person.

To be honest though? I think if you only appreciate the BBC on bulls you are missing out. We all clown on white guys here for good reason, but the truth is that there are hung muscular guys of all ethnicities, I don't think that alone explains why this dynamic is so popular.

I see women gush often about the way Black guys see what they want and go get it. The confidence and swagger gets women wet long before they see the BBC. Be it cultural or not, Black men tend to carry themselves with an unabashed masculinity that is magnetic. That masculinity isn't just aggressive too, many women will swear by Black men as the most dutiful protective partners. They are natural leaders in every sense. Women love their unique charisma and sense of humor (Why do you think so many great comedians and performers are Black?).

Their bodies and their BBC may be what makes them studs, but it's the mindset that makes Black men Kings!

The problem is reducing people to their body parts. I see many people in this forum saying the exact same thing, not interested or even sexually aroused by men, but aroused by Black men or more specifically Black cocks. For a while, Black men are happy about that. Wouldn't you be happy if somebody offered you sex without asking anything in return? But often, the Black men involved end up feeling dehumanized by only being a part in the fantasy and never feeling like a person in a relationship. I worry that this fetish when acted upon ends up denying the Golden Rule in the longterm relationship. Unless you are prepared to truly go all the way and live out a polyamorous or gay commitment, it seems best to live it out with Black dildos, because that is all you want anyway.

I don't agree at all. They have the pussy I can't have. What more can I do to make them feel like gods? Her pussy is amazing (something they keep teasing me about) and I lost it for them. They are better for fucking so I need to be ok with it.

HINT - wear blindfolds 🤫
Lol...I have to agree with you on that except I think wearing a blind fold would be liberating a steak with a balloon on your tongue.. what's so amazing about black guys is seeing and feeling the difference that makes talk superior sexually and physically to all of us little pink dick cucks that look like we have female bodies with clits when we are put in front of yiu to be compared...when you see a black man with no clothes on and you make a white boy stand naked next to you ...its what you see that instantky exposes us as inferior and obvious beta males who will be submissive and who will be the bitch if thec1 bodies collide, and its seeing the manhood between the legs of blsvk men and you know who will dictate what anyone skin boy or girl is gonna do , who is the obvious dominant , physical superior and can and will ******* any pale inferior , whether it's a tiny pink oussy between thier legs or a tiny clit sized dicklet tovsmall to even hang between his legs.. they will be used to nake the big black cock release and they will be used as a black cum dumpster...so i would hate for him to miss out on that important visual effect of hsbingva black guy with his hand wrapped around your throat , in control as he pushes you to your knees and makes you undo his pants and reach down inside his pants and grab that fat black dick , so thick and long even when softcyhat it's a comoletky full grip and hang that big dick and his big black balksac outside his pants and look at it , heavy , thick, long, super dark black skin, uncut (most of the time) and feel the intimidation and shock if how big it is and start by payingvresoect to black superiority by sucking the manly plump balls and worship his balksac , while hecslaos that big dick on your face. then hit your back and open wide, prepare for him to ******* his bug fat black dick into and down your throat until his ballsac, still wet from you sucking and licking it, claps as he goes balks deep in your throat and slap his balksac on your face...and stroke yiur tiny white boy dick as yiu get treated like a white bitch20200427_171856.jpg20200427_171928.jpg20200423_190557.jpg20200427_200508.jpg20200423_190519.jpg20200427_200538.jpg20200427_200426.jpg20200427_200433.jpg20200427_231554.jpg

I don't understand were this stereotype discussion came from. My wife loves BBC and she knows why. I love to see it due to contrast. I like when the guy is in shape because my wife is insanely hot and that way they look good together. I lost pussy for the BBC bulls. She belongs to them.

Obviously they are humans and I don't understand were that topic came from. If I liked big white cocks I would make the same question. If the bull don't want to be in a relationship as a bull nobody will ******* him. My wife's bulls love to fuck her...they love to use her as a sex doll. If they find a girl to date and want to stop fucking my wife I am sure she will find others that will.

Just a picture of my wife 😈
Gorgeous

We see this side of this as well. Ultimately, though, the reason cuckoldry became something my wife wanted to try is because the agreed upon roles helped reconcile things that otherwise felt naughty or wrong. She never lamented the size of my dick before, and would never have started looking for men with bigger cocks and chiseled bodies if she didn't know it turns me on immensely to watch her be courted and then bedded by alpha men with twice my endowment. She always felt ashamed of her attraction to black men, because we feel that race shouldn't be a consideration in deciding the quality and desirability of a person, but the fact that this dynamic works both ways, and power is shifted from the privileged white male to the too often marginalized black male, who also gets off on the idea of fucking married, white women right in front of their husbands, provides a hopefully victimless way to explore and indulge in that attraction. We both feel that sexual preference should never dictate a person's standing in society and shouldn't be a taboo in this day and age, but this kind of play that deals with a sub male's desire to be "******" outside of the boundaries of normal comfort and security in his sexual identity is something inexplicably exciting to explore. We both feel that machismo and male ego can be toxic when it leads to the objectification and subjugation of women, but this kind of activity allows my wife to play with the idea of wanting to be treated like a total slut, by a powerful, masculine man.

The fact is that interracial relationships, relationships that sit outside of traditional monogamy, sexual activity that isn't strictly straight, feeling self worth regardless of penis size or what you choose to wear, etc. shouldn't be considered taboo in a perfect society. This kind of play, while it does capitalize on those taboos, allows for turning all that stuff on its side, unapologetically exploring things that turn you on, and expressing yourself and your desires freely. There are so many dichotomies at play when people decide to explore this type of play that it's crucial for expectations and/or limits to be laid out ahead of time, and communication to be free and honest and open at all times, and it's true for ALL THREE participants.

So yes, we do see that bulls can be treated as sex objects in this lifestyle. It's 100% true that they won't get the benefits of a stable relationship from my wife. But they also won't get any of the responsibilities of maintaining one. We often become friends with our bulls, and either way we always try to be respectful. But at the end of the day, men who are simply looking for great sex with my wife and none of the relationship baggage are specifically who we are looking for, and we are very clear upfront that we enjoy playing with power inversions and exploring boundaries. Just as a husband will need validation that his wife still needs and loves him, and a wife will need assurance that her husband still treasures her and respects her even if she's philanderous or slutty in the heat of the moment, a bull will need to be treated with respect in terms of his time and desires as well. We'd love to have a regular bull who develops a relationship with both of us, who gets as much sexual satisfaction and personal growth potential out of this arrangement as we do. But men who are looking to fall in love and need a deeper connection than what my wife and I are offering should probably not involve themselves in the cuckold lifestyle. Being fetishised as a dominant sexual dynamo and called upon to perform that role kind of comes with the territory. We have found plenty of men who are ok with that, and don't hold anything against anyone who decides they need something else.

Last edited:
Back