I love BBC but not the men. Is it normal?

We see this side of this as well. Ultimately, though, the reason cuckoldry became something my wife wanted to try is because the agreed upon roles helped reconcile things that otherwise felt naughty or wrong. She never lamented the size of my dick before, and would never have started looking for men with bigger cocks and chiseled bodies if she didn't know it turns me on immensely to watch her be courted and then bedded by alpha men with twice my endowment. She always felt ashamed of her attraction to black men, because we feel that race shouldn't be a consideration in deciding the quality and desirability of a person, but the fact that this dynamic works both ways, and power is shifted from the privileged white male to the too often marginalized black male, who also gets off on the idea of fucking married, white women right in front of their husbands, provides a hopefully victimless way to explore and indulge in that attraction. We both feel that sexual preference should never dictate a person's standing in society and shouldn't be a taboo in this day and age, but this kind of play that deals with a sub male's desire to be "******" outside of the boundaries of normal comfort and security in his sexual identity is something inexplicably exciting to explore. We both feel that machismo and male ego can be toxic when it leads to the objectification and subjugation of women, but this kind of activity allows my wife to play with the idea of wanting to be treated like a total slut, by a powerful, masculine man.

The fact is that interracial relationships, relationships that sit outside of traditional monogamy, sexual activity that isn't strictly straight, feeling self worth regardless of penis size or what you choose to wear, etc. shouldn't be considered taboo in a perfect society. This kind of play, while it does capitalize on those taboos, allows for turning all that stuff on its side, unapologetically exploring things that turn you on, and expressing yourself and your desires freely. There are so many dichotomies at play when people decide to explore this type of play that it's crucial for expectations and/or limits to be laid out ahead of time, and communication to be free and honest and open at all times, and it's true for ALL THREE participants.

So yes, we do see that bulls can be treated as sex objects in this lifestyle. It's 100% true that they won't get the benefits of a stable relationship from my wife. But they also won't get any of the responsibilities of maintaining one. We often become friends with our bulls and always try to be respectful, but at the end of the day, men who are simply looking for great sex with my and none of the relationship baggage are specifically who we are looking for, and we are very clear upfront that we enjoy playing with power inversions and exploring boundaries. Just as a husband will need validation that his wife still needs and loves him, and a wife will need assurance that her husband still treasures her and respects her even if she's philanderous or slutty in the heat of the moment, a bull will need to be treated with respect in terms of his time and desires as well. We'd love to have a regular bull who develops a relationship with both of us, who gets as much sexual satisfaction and personal growth potential out of this arrangement as we do. But men who are looking to fall in love and need a deeper connection than what my wife and I are offering should probably not involve themselves in the cuckold lifestyle. Being fetishised as a dominant sexual dynamo and called upon to perform that role kind of comes with the territory. We have found plenty of men who are ok with that, and don't hold anything against anyone who decides they need something else.

Exactly!!

Hi everyone,

I love BBCs but I've never sucked one. However I feel like I can do it easily in a glory hole but not so easy "face-to-face".

I am not attracted to men at all. I love fit guys fucking my wife (she does too) but it's like a "in your face Cuckold" or "I love BBC on Real man" thing. It's not like I am watching the guy and get hard... not at all. But I start dripping just watching their cocks.

What am I?? I don't believe I am bisexual but I know I am not "normal" 😂
Same way here, don't worry about labels and enjoy.

Hi everyone,

I love BBCs but I've never sucked one. However I feel like I can do it easily in a glory hole but not so easy "face-to-face".

I am not attracted to men at all. I love fit guys fucking my wife (she does too) but it's like a "in your face Cuckold" or "I love BBC on Real man" thing. It's not like I am watching the guy and get hard... not at all. But I start dripping just watching their cocks.

I am very much the same. Except I have sucked dick a few times in my life. I am not attracted to me at all. I am masculine and a Dom with women. But I loved watching men, especially bbc fuck my wife.
I loved licking her while she was being fucked.I absolutely do not get into all that superior black man stuff. I respect everyone and have zero attitude.
the excitement and sexual pleasure comes from deep inside my DNA. I can’t explain it. It feels like almost a female part of me takes over? I just have no attraction to the guy But I love giving a Dom bbc head until he cums. I guess that’s some level of Bi sexual. Glory holes scare me from a disease or dirty point. And I get a huge turn on as I lower my head and open my mouth towards a nice black cock. Try it you will love it! Most black guys are good at letting you duck their dicks

I personally think most men like cocks. Some like bbc. I don’t think it’s gay, I think it’s quite normal. (I think gay is wanting a love relationship with someone of the same sex) I think most men (not all) would like to suck a cock. Are they attracted to men, no! Do they want love relationships with men, no! Would they like to suck a cock and have the man fuck off after and not even talk, probs. Is that why glory holes are popular in fantasy, like on this forum, I think so. Most men however are to afraid to try a cock, if anyone ever found out social death, but the idea of sucking a cock is appealing to a lot of men I think. That’s why cuck like “****** bi” But the man himself is not the appeal. I also think that is why there are way more bottoms that tops in bi lifestyle, guys want cock not men
NAILED IT HON ;)

I personally think most men like cocks. Some like bbc. I don’t think it’s gay, I think it’s quite normal. (I think gay is wanting a love relationship with someone of the same sex) I think most men (not all) would like to suck a cock. Are they attracted to men, no! Do they want love relationships with men, no! Would they like to suck a cock and have the man fuck off after and not even talk, probs. Is that why glory holes are popular in fantasy, like on this forum, I think so. Most men however are to afraid to try a cock, if anyone ever found out social death, but the idea of sucking a cock is appealing to a lot of men I think. That’s why cuck like “****** bi” But the man himself is not the appeal. I also think that is why there are way more bottoms that tops in bi lifestyle, guys want cock not men
I think you're correct. All men love their cocks, even guys with tiny ones, maybe even more, as we don't get as much pussy in life, so you learn quickly enough, it will be up to you to bring yourself pleasure. So as much as a tiny cock won't probably please a lot of women, it will still please the man its attached to. I have been obsessed with cocks all my life.. big, small, black, white (i'm 53yo) and spent years and years in my youth practicing to be able to suck my own cock... and once I could, I just couldn't get enough of it. That said, I have never once wanted a relationship with a man... ever and although if I did enter a relationship with one, I could have cock 24/7 which does appeal to me, but just don't find a romantic attraction to men in any way.

I personally think most men like cocks. Some like bbc. I don’t think it’s gay, I think it’s quite normal. (I think gay is wanting a love relationship with someone of the same sex) I think most men (not all) would like to suck a cock. Are they attracted to men, no! Do they want love relationships with men, no! Would they like to suck a cock and have the man fuck off after and not even talk, probs. Is that why glory holes are popular in fantasy, like on this forum, I think so. Most men however are to afraid to try a cock, if anyone ever found out social death, but the idea of sucking a cock is appealing to a lot of men I think. That’s why cuck like “****** bi” But the man himself is not the appeal. I also think that is why there are way more bottoms than tops in bi lifestyle, guys want cock not men
🙌🙌🙌

Hi everyone,

You are who you are, fuck labels, they’re created to divide, enjoy your life and what you like!

Hi everyone,

I don't think it's strange. I like the idea of serving BBC cause it'd make me feel more feminine and submissive. I am not normally attracted to men in a more domestic relationship but for sex when I am dressed up I will eagerly serve. I'd see it as a duty to sexually please him.

most white males would gladly turn fem IMHO, but still need the female by his side to praise him for his accomplishments. just for the ego. the hubby would submit to the wife and Her BBC and assume the role as wage earner and maid. Dressing more fem, and supporting her in Her sexual happiness, and if permitted by Her and Her BBC, letting the BBC use him for sexual pleasure also.

There's likely a part of that that is just a byproduct of growing up in a culture that shamed any same sex attraction. Let your hands wander another man's body as you blow them. Feels good for them and will nudge you past that taboo when you are still you after having done so.

I love beatify white pussy, but not the women. There is a lot to be said for the chemistry of a relationship. Not everybody with a sexy body part is going to make for a good friend. You need to ask what you want going in and then decide if the sex is worth it. If all you want is a good one night stand, then find a sexy body part and make certain that they are not the type of person who will want to hang around and make things awkward afterwards. If you want a long term relationship, start there and then decide if you want to ask them for sex. Relationships are never normal or easy.

Back