Votes: 2 0.7%
  • It makes me feel naughty

Votes: 121 42.9%
  • I dont know

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 31 11.0%

• Total voters
Totally agree. My ******* was n' prolly still is a total racist and me having black babies who are very noticeably black really drove him crazy mad, so I liked rubbing all that right into his face like that - not the reason I went black - but it was an extra bonus I discovered later on. hehe. :) Dana
i kno i waited far longer then i should have cuz of daddy ... but i look at it now and - really he made me the craziest fiend for black seed b/c of all that time to get over it.. now i cant wait to get pregnant and tell him its a black baby in me - the ******* is anonymous and i took over a dozen different blk men when i got knocked up.. and that he should learn to appreciate and support the future, cuz, Huh,,,, das where is at!
;) xxx <3 dat #BBC <3

i answered "other" - there's so many more reasons...
i know i am honest w/ myself now about it which for me, took getting over all the bullshit from daddy to really admit. but now i know i could go on and on here... i'll post a few blog links i posted that describe some of my addiction to that drk big blk dick ;)x

1. wnt black babies inside me
2. bbc bareback deep rockin my cervix - pull him in and arch my hips 4dat seed
3. superior size, superior seed, all i want to breed
4. this tells it all, every time i'm ripe, i'm in heat to find blk men 2 fill me all UP:: >>>>>>

tumblr_n0wda1IZSW1rssl0yo1_1280.jpg

if ur Black and need that BBC serviced - hit this hoe up, i'm #blackowned - all black men
USE ME PLZ - DETROIT AREA , MICHIGAN BLACK BULLS :
i need it - i want it - own my white holes as often as u can

Because I can't help it. Something in me just responds to a big black cock on a more sexual level than anything else - not even close. I used to take breaks because I was getting to into it too much lol....but it's hard to fight mom nature. I found my thing....husbands okay with it....nobody getting hurt....so let's have some fun.

I MUST SAY I HAVE NOT HAD A BBC YET OTHER THAN MY HUBBIE FUKIN ME WITH DILDOS FOR YEARS ...I TRULY CANT WAIT TO FIND A REAL BBC BULL TO INTRODUCE US INTO THE SLUTWIFE/CUCKOLD LIFESTYLE...I HAVE NEVER EVER CUM SO MANY TIMES ..EVEN SQUIRTED AS I HAVE WHEN HE USES THOSE BIG BLACK DILDO ON HIS WHITE DICK...I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED WITH HIS DICK...BUT THOSE GIANT BLACK COCKS HIT PPLACES NEVER TOUCHED BEFORE & TO CUUUUM LIKE CRAZZZY KNOWING HOW MUCH IT TURNS MY HUBBIE ON ...I JUST CANT WAIT

lucky ;) i wish i had - so bad... that's how its done guurl! i wish my cherry was popped by bbc on my 1st fertile cycle now!!! gawd - that's the way 2 do it hun :)
poor girl... not losing your virginity to a BBC must be the biggest regret in your life ): I'm so sorry.. you deserve better ♥ should've been a 10+ inch thick black monster veiny cock fucking you up your first time (;

Reactions: wit
Yes well for me it was none of the above am into men of all races my daddy is no racist so it was not that and even if he was I don't fuck guy's 2 upset my daddy, as an Indian girl you might think it was the taboo but no had no cultural or political statement 2 make either just heard they had big dicks so thought I would give it a try been with 2 so far first one was a complete let down shame his nick name was Big Mick u would think he would have fitted the bill with a name like that but no Big Mick had a Let down Dick:) but thankfully the next one was AWESOME!! 10 out of 10 as for others reasons can't think of any that I would link 2 the race of a man e.g personality physic charm and so on think thats about the man not the race good and bad men in all backgrounds and cultures.

Back