Votes: 2 0.7%
  • It makes me feel naughty

Votes: 121 42.9%
  • I dont know

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 31 11.0%

• Total voters
:D yes I love the size of them! its fucking hot!
they're not just very long but very thick too :3 on the record, the longest dick in the world does belong to a white guy (13.5 inches) which is very rare, the average most people is definitely blacks bigger, but everyone can have a big cock. Buuuuuut we don't know who is the thickest cock in the world! I'm pretty sure that's from a black guy because they are very massively thick, it's impossible to do triple anal with black guys, but I've seen triple anal with white guys, obviously that'd be easy :3 but those BBCs are pretty hung and lots of thick meat to hurt someone. ♥

Yes i do, especially when they cum inside of me.
Wow, nothing hotter than a lil white girl screaming a lil loud from the thick long black cock fucking her up stretching her wider than any lil white cock she's had in her life, and as he pumps all his seed deep into her womb, she starts squirting all over that big black meat with both cumming together -w- whenever I have a lil slutty girlfriend, that's exactly how I want to get her treated, would find all the local black guys to share her c:

are you being cucked wit?
As often as possible. White boys ALL need to be kept in chastity so she decides when---or IF--- we get erections. Serving when she fucks a big black cock must have been the most erotic time of my life.

Last edited:
Back