Votes: 31 11.0%

• Total voters
They are usually much longer
they are usually much thicker
they usually cum very hard
they usually last longer
Black men almost always satisfy me completely
Black men are more atheletic
Black men are usually more aggressive and I do not need a wimp in bed.
Black men are usually more confident.
Black men are usually willing to try almost anything.
I usually cum harder when their cock completely fills my pussy

Sitting along side my lover last night naked , looking at his huge cock oozing cum all over his black stomach and chest, and we ask the question why black men , thats why , and then he wants moor and i need moor.

Black men just fuck me soooooo fucking good!!!!!Some are longer,some are fatter but I want them all!Im married to a white man but since the first time a black guy slid his huge hard black cock up between my legs 5 years ago Ive been a total and complete whore for black men and I cant seem to ever say no!Its not just the beautiful big hard black cock but the man behind the cock!Black men just know how to make love to me and how to own my pussy with their gorgeous big hard tool!My hubby's little white dick cant begin to compare to a far superior black cock!

Many reasons. I think for all of us the taboo is still a big part of it.

I also believe the generally speaking black men posess the most masculine qualities and white women the most feminine. Black men are the sexiest men and white women are the most beautiful imo

well I like black cocks for many reasons:
- black skin is very exciting to me, instead white skin means nothing to me...
- it makes me feel really nasty thinking about black cocks "destroying" my body :blackheart:
- they make me cum...I had white, latino and asian lovers but they were almost useless and I've never experienced orgasm with them
Thanks for sharing

Back