Votes: 2 0.7%
  • It makes me feel naughty

Votes: 121 42.9%
  • I dont know

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 31 11.0%

• Total voters
  1. Because I was having a lil bit of fun today in bed with the hubbie...we have been usin my BBC dildo quite a bit so while he was fukin me with his dick I just had to tell him I NEEDED to be FUCKED with that BIG BLACK COCK ;) ...Yes on went the dildo & I couldnt stop cummin ...I so cant wait to meet a BULL so I can finally have the REAL BBC!!!

I'm not really certain. There is just something about the sight, or just the thought of a black cock, preferably a big one, in my craving mouth or ass.
Maybe it's the idea that it's taboo. I don't know for certain; I only know that I have developed an incredible obsessive craving to sexually serve black cock.

Lots of reasons, for sure ... and I never been with a white guy yet (don't plan to) but mostly like the size, girth & stamina of black cock ... the attitude of black guys who are super-aggressive, dominant and rough - and seem to fuck us white girls with such "purpose" too! The first time a black boy fucked me hard n' rough and made me call Him 'sir' I nearly exploded, I swear. :blackheart:not even kidding! xoxx, Dana

Back