I guess it's true - Black men really DONT like eating pussy?

When I see threads like this, all the Black men often come on and refute it. "oh that's BS, A sterotyoe, I love to and I'm great at it" etc.

But it seems like the proof is in what I see... The vast majority of amateur interracial vids I see (and trust me, I see a LOT), it's fairly RARE to see the bull eating pussy. Just curious why... It's the only way I can get my girlfriend off, or course. Thanks for I'm at least good at that part... Lol.

In a way, it's kind of a turn on... Most vids I see it's all about the King and his pleasure. The woman gives him a nice lllllong BJ. Then they fuck. Her orgasm is "second" to his, the way it should be imho - let us white boys do the pussy eating and the Black men do the fuckin and impregnating!
If you are basing your opinion of this on “videos you see”, you are a moron with little to no real life experience.
#ignormaus

We got into the bedroom with this one guy and that is ALL he wanted to do was lick her pussy. Found out why was because he couldn't get a hard dick. Was a big turn off for the wife and she hasn't seemed interested since. :(

I don't usually like to watch a video clip where a black man eats a white woman's pussy. There would be nothing special about that. It doesn't require a big black cock as an attribute. Any white man can eat pussy, probably better than a black man, as a white man tends to perfect his oral skills to compensate for his small dick.

I don't usually like to watch a video clip where a black man eats a white woman's pussy. There would be nothing special about that. It doesn't require a big black cock as an attribute. Any white man can eat pussy, probably better than a black man, as a white man tends to perfect his oral skills to compensate for his small dick.
Eating pussy is for beta weak men. I don't do it. But that's me

Back