I guess it's true - Black men really DONT like eating pussy?

I am excellent at eating pussy. Cuz I love to eat pussy. I have a long nimble tongue, full pillow top lips, and a clean mouthful of teasing teeth. It has been my experience to keep my saliva production down to a minimum and let the woman's vaginal juices make it wet and wild. I'm not "pussy footing" around when I'm eating pussy. I'm savoring it like it's my last fucking meal. The canal, the clit, the lips all get their proper treatment. The perineum and the butthole too. Sometimes it's the fucking that's the appetizer and the muff munching that is the main course 😘
Sounds like you are an excellent lover. 😍

Sounds like you are an excellent lover. 😍
Thank you baby. Don't want to pat myself on the back but I'd have to say yeah I am... The woman's satisfaction and pleasure always cums first for me. Got a long resume of women that would concur. Thanks again😘

Back in the 80s, I worked with some Black guys and they told me they wouldn't eat pussy because it would be like eating second hand cock. I do eat pussy because that's the only way I can satisfy my wife no matter how many guys she'd fucked.

You must be meeting a different group of black men than me then because I've never had an issue with fair exchange of oral sex. In fact quite a lot of the men are very eager to get their tongues between my legs and I imagine other women they are with as well.

When I see threads like this, all the Black men often come on and refute it. "oh that's BS, A sterotyoe, I love to and I'm great at it" etc.

But it seems like the proof is in what I see... The vast majority of amateur interracial vids I see (and trust me, I see a LOT), it's fairly RARE to see the bull eating pussy. Just curious why... It's the only way I can get my girlfriend off, or course. Thanks for I'm at least good at that part... Lol.

In a way, it's kind of a turn on... Most vids I see it's all about the King and his pleasure. The woman gives him a nice lllllong BJ. Then they fuck. Her orgasm is "second" to his, the way it should be imho - let us white boys do the pussy eating and the Black men do the fuckin and impregnating!
The other guys could get my wife off, but I could only do it by going down on her.

Back