I guess it's true - Black men really DONT like eating pussy?

When I see threads like this, all the Black men often come on and refute it. "oh that's BS, A sterotyoe, I love to and I'm great at it" etc.

But it seems like the proof is in what I see... The vast majority of amateur interracial vids I see (and trust me, I see a LOT), it's fairly RARE to see the bull eating pussy. Just curious why... It's the only way I can get my girlfriend off, or course. Thanks for I'm at least good at that part... Lol.

In a way, it's kind of a turn on... Most vids I see it's all about the King and his pleasure. The woman gives him a nice lllllong BJ. Then they fuck. Her orgasm is "second" to his, the way it should be imho - let us white boys do the pussy eating and the Black men do the fuckin and impregnating!
That's some funny *******. Black men don't really like eating pussy followed by, in all the amateur videos I've seen it's rare to see ... 🤔. The mere fact that you're looking at a video where all are stereotyped might be a clue that what you are watching might not reflect reality for all. i.e. Professional Wrestling lol. We have been trained to put things/people in boxes (stereotypes), to keep us from communicating.

When I see threads like this, all the Black men often come on and refute it. "oh that's BS, A sterotyoe, I love to and I'm great at it" etc.

But it seems like the proof is in what I see... The vast majority of amateur interracial vids I see (and trust me, I see a LOT), it's fairly RARE to see the bull eating pussy. Just curious why... It's the only way I can get my girlfriend off, or course. Thanks for I'm at least good at that part... Lol.

In a way, it's kind of a turn on... Most vids I see it's all about the King and his pleasure. The woman gives him a nice lllllong BJ. Then they fuck. Her orgasm is "second" to his, the way it should be imho - let us white boys do the pussy eating and the Black men do the fuckin and impregnating!
I just don’t post that part lol

My first sexual feelings for another were about putting my face between the legs of this overly developed, slightly cross-eyed, sweetheart of a older Black g.irl from my neighborhood... I was around 7 years of age. I think she was like 13. She wore that Catholic schoolg.irl outfit. To this day that visual strongly arouses me. I didn't know anything about fucking. All I wanted to know was what's down there and I need to investigate it at close range. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EATING PUSSY. I certainly prefer that the ladies don't wash all the smell and taste away. It's not a hot fudge sundae. It's a fucking pussy. It's supposed to smell and taste like one 👅. Don't get me wrong. I've come across some foul females in my life. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the natural "clean(ish)" scent and taste of the essence of a woman's femininity. There's nothing like it. The pheromones can actually i.ntoxicate me🤪. There's almost nothing that gets my dick harder. If our chemistry clicks...The woman gets fucked into the stratosphere. 👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Last edited:
I don't usually like to watch a video clip where a black man eats a white woman's pussy. There would be nothing special about that. It doesn't require a big black cock as an attribute. Any white man can eat pussy, probably better than a black man, as a white man tends to perfect his oral skills to compensate for his small dick.
I don't agree. I think whatever a black man does to a white woman, even just a caress or a kiss, becomes extremely sexy and erotic, much more than a white :love: ♠️

I'm sure I probably mentioned this on the site somewhere at some time. I'm going to mention it again. Has anybody else ever experienced a woman's pussy tasting sweet? I mean literally like sticking your tongue into a bowl of sugar? This is happened to me a handful of times. What I've noticed is that when I become really connected to a woman it eventually happens. I think my mind processes her smell and taste into something like dessert. I mean my logical mind says no...This can't be real However it's happening. I think it's psychological because my ex-wife used to taste that way. After I got to the point where all my feelings were negative for her. I ate her pussy and it tasted and smelled like garbage to me. She was super clean so I believe all of this is an olfactory hallucination. My girlfriend right now is sugar sweet to me. She actually smells like red wine.

To quote myself: "Babygirl I'll suck your pussy so well the last thing you'll be thinking about is a camera".😁

Very rarely has a a friend of mine maintained the state of mind to keep a camera in hand when I'm at work😇

Attachments

• InShot_20230312_023608152.jpg
    InShot_20230312_023608152.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 15
I'm sure I probably mentioned this on the site somewhere at some time. I'm going to mention it again. Has anybody else ever experienced a woman's pussy tasting sweet? I mean literally like sticking your tongue into a bowl of sugar? This is happened to me a handful of times. What I've noticed is that when I become really connected to a woman it eventually happens. I think my mind processes her smell and taste into something like dessert. I mean my logical mind says no...This can't be real However it's happening. I think it's psychological because my ex-wife used to taste that way. After I got to the point where all my feelings were negative for her. I ate her pussy and it tasted and smelled like garbage to me. She was super clean so I believe all of this is an olfactory hallucination. My girlfriend right now is sugar sweet to me. She actually smells like red wine.
Some women are very sweet to the taste...on another note, ask her if she has been tested for diabetes or if it runs in the family. No kidding, this can be an indicator. Hopefully she's just fine and her ambrosial taste is just a benefit of her being sexually succulent 👍🏾

Back