I didn’t know where to put this, but I need friends…

I know I’m not going to find any real friends on the World Wide Web.

so I don’t know why I posted this other than the fact that I’m trying to reach humanity with my words since I lack a post secondary education and I’m merely just an aspiring author with a manuscript in review for publishing.

I’ve been scammed by people pretending to be Wall Street CEO’s, hedge fund managers etc.

some people from LA follow me on Twitter and talk to me sometimes.

But I can’t seem to meet people because I have nowhere to take them. And even if I did get to know them: hey; I’m a white dude who loves black cock and dressing up like a girl.

who the - hell - wants to be friends with a person like that!?

I’m an outcast in society. I live like a minimalist; like a Japanese student because I love it. But it’s a wild theory for most to forego eating three meals a day and large amounts of meat, fruit and veggies.

I also smoke and almost like nobody who isn’t a homo hater doesn’t smoke. Only rig pigs smoke. Only outcasts smoke. I’m a lonely outcast.

kayleeval,
Just my opinion, but it appears you suffer from low self-esteem. You've done one thing good, you've reached out for "help", kayleeval, but, I believe you've come to the wrong place to get that help. This is a serious topic. We could spend a full 100 page thread on this & depression topics and probably not mention the same thing twice. Its HUGE and its SERIOUS and it hasn't received the Medical Research it should be getting. By the way, I heard on the news yesterday that depression related problems have increased 10 fold since the beginning of the covid virus.
I'm giving you a few links to help you reach the right people to help you. I could probably help you more if I knew specifically where you were, but for now you should use the links and read up on your issue, as you're definitely NOT ALONE.

It may require you giving up some comfortable "negatives" in your life, but you seem (from 1st read) to need a total change of direction. But, only professionals can really help you. There are some public services that are free and they could help you as well, so don't forget about them.
I'll be glad to chat with you later, dude, but for now do some reading to try to understand what your issues are.
Good luck! Mac

Last edited:
Totally agree with MacNfries on this one. I believe you need to reach out to people you are close with as well as some medical professionals. The longer you wait the harder it is going to be and the deeper into depression you may spiral. It seems like you are having some large identity issues with who you want to be (cross dressing and sexual) and maybe the people IRL around you are not accepting of that so you feel you have to hide it. Number 1 take everything online with a grain of salt. Number 2 you need to find some sort of positive reinforcement in your life. Life is short but it is yours and no one else's so be with who you want to be with, do what you want to do, and be who you want to be. The people telling you that those are wrong or being negative don't need to be part of your happiness. I wish you all the best.

Friends can be sometimes very tough to find. And loneliness can easily build when there aren't pre-established connections from earlier years. It becomes a catch-22 honestly. There is little simple things I can say that will meaningfully address loneliness of the highest degrees. Most people I talk to are related to business dealings. I'm not a regular contributor in other forums and I just joined this one. Hopefully things change. Obviously far less than ideal. But I have truly gotten to better places than I originally expected.

I'm sorry that you are struggling with loneliness. It can be quite the battle. But it is possible to improve the situation more than it may feel, even if it is still a difficult undertaking.

Back