I can't get him to stop fucking my wife

The REAL bottom line is that a woman will follow an Alpha male where he leads her. If a weak husband willfully gave his woman over to a stronger man....?

Now she is happier than she ever been in life. And hubby sees the truth about it all.
Only if she thinks he can back up his alpha behaviour. IE provide for her and her (future) children. If she is worth hanging on to anyway.

But yeah this is another fantasy story.

If you decide to be a cuckold, you can also decide not to be one. Tell her you changed your mind and if she still loves you and wants the relationship to continue, she must stop. Dont even waste your time with her bull. He is in it solely to get laid and humiliate you.

If she doesn't want to, accept you fucked up big time. Then get a divorce and move on.

Let your wife deal with the inevitable letdowns and heartbreaks.

YEA I tend too agree if she wont stop its time to walk away...syscom3 hit it right on the nose enough said.....

These are all opinions based on a post. My inferences come from real life experiences. We're not talking speculation here. There is no, 'enough said'. If it doesn't apply to any of you? Kudos lol.... Otherwise, there are definitely cuck men out there who give there wives away to black men to fulfill their own base desires.
And when ******* backfires..... Lol

Okay... A lot of you are applying REAL LIFE relationship solutions to sex-based fantasy relationships. That is why I flatly rebutt what you're all saying.
the guy is CLEARLY a cuck who got in over his head. You can't 'un-cuck' a cuckold mentality lol
Just like u can't make a hoe a housewife!

Notice, the guy never said he wants guy to STOP fucking his wife.... He's just upset that HE isn't in control of the situation that HE goaded her into in the first damn place!

Okay... A lot of you are applying REAL LIFE relationship solutions to sex-based fantasy relationships. That is why I flatly rebutt what you're all saying.
the guy is CLEARLY a cuck who got in over his head. You can't 'un-cuck' a cuckold mentality lol
Just like u can't make a hoe a housewife!

Notice, the guy never said he wants guy to STOP fucking his wife.... He's just upset that HE isn't in control of the situation that HE goaded her into in the first damn place!
Yeah because there are no real life relationships involved right? If he was CLEARLY a cuck, why would he have regrets to the way things worked out? (if this ******* is real anyway)

Yeah because there are no real life relationships involved right? If he was CLEARLY a cuck, why would he have regrets to the way things worked out? (if this ******* is real anyway)
I stated earlier whether this was real or not, this situation had happened and does happen. I know because I've seen it personally!
Let's keep in mind that this is ONE SIDE of the story! Would be interesting to hear it from the Missus point of view. ;)

BBCnATX, I can't agree with your "attitude" towards a man's marriage, as it appears you have absolutely no respect for anyone's marriage. You're out to get 'yours' regardless of what it costs others ... selfish, but pretty much the way people think these days ... "fuck everyone else, I'm getting mine".

However, I can't argue with the last few of your responses. I mentioned, in another thread, my observances of what appears to be a growing number of submissive, subservient, white males. I'm not sure, exactly, what is causing it, but I do know that, as it applies to sex, white males seem to be intimidated more often by black males.

Here are a few reports I found regarding the emasculation of males in general, and white males in specific that some may read and comment on. I believe there is some substance to these reports:
https://massmediakillers.wordpress.com/2008/03/29/white-male-emasculation-in-vogue/
http://kingsandqueensreturn.com/the-emasculation-of-white-males-in-america/
http://www.ricestandard.org/the-emasculation-of-the-american-man/
Mac

BBCnATX, I can't agree with your "attitude" towards a man's marriage, as it appears you have absolutely no respect for anyone's marriage. You're out to get 'yours' regardless of what it costs others ... selfish, but pretty much the way people think these days ... "fuck everyone else, I'm getting mine".

However, I can't argue with the last few of your responses. I mentioned, in another thread, my observances of what appears to be a growing number of submissive, subservient, white males. I'm not sure, exactly, what is causing it, but I do know that, as it applies to sex, white males seem to be intimidated more often by black males.

Here are a few reports I found regarding the emasculation of males in general, and white males in specific that some may read and comment on. I believe there is some substance to these reports:
https://massmediakillers.wordpress.com/2008/03/29/white-male-emasculation-in-vogue/
Mac

Yeeeeah.... Except you missed the post where I said my PERSONAL situation the husband damn near begged me to come fuck his bbc-loving wife, would greet me at the door, shake my hands, offer me a beverage, and insisted I have my way with her.

And I iterated that I DO NOT attempt to understand the ins and outs of the particulars of these marriages. Especially a cuck marriage. I don't possess that cuck gene so I cannot understand it.

It's really supply and demand. She demanded black dick...i supplied it lol. Even after I stopped fucking her she simply found another black bull. *shrugs*

You and others may think my attitude is alarming. And someone else reading this is salivating at the prospect!

I'm sorry.... This IS a black man/white woman interracial fantasy website, is it not?

Mac

I actually like your cerebral, tongue in cheek approach to all of this. I cannot begin to tell you how MANY HOT white chicks I've hooked up with here in Austin.... Who have husbands or boyfriends... Who are emasculated just as you've said... And then the women themselves Cannot explain it!

I don't have enough time to write all the different scenarios i've been involved in. Half the time it's a white guy ASKING ME to help 'turn' his girl BLACK.

Can I explain this cultural shift? Nope.
Am I enjoying banging these sexy white women? YEP! :blackgreedy:

I'm sorry.... This IS a black man/white woman interracial fantasy website, is it not?

Well, actually not ... its a black to white website ... it doesn't note gender/racial specifics here. However, on that point, I would like to mention that back 2-3 years ago, on this site, I posted some slave/bondage reversal pics ( I could find them if need be) but when the posts showed a black woman being abused by white males, you can't imagine the number of negative comments I got on that ... typical racist type comments because, up to my posts, everything posted regarding "owning", and "breeding" were white females and black males.
I've been here a while, BBCnATX, so I've seen this website mature a bit, if you know what I mean. ;)

Yeeeeah.... Except you missed the post where I said my PERSONAL situation the husband damn near begged me to come fuck his bbc-loving wife, would greet me at the door, shake my hands, offer me a beverage, and insisted I have my way with her.

And I iterated that I DO NOT attempt to understand the ins and outs of the particulars of these marriages. Especially a cuck marriage. I don't possess that cuck gene so I cannot understand it.

It's really supply and demand. She demanded black dick...i supplied it lol. Even after I stopped fucking her she simply found another black bull. *shrugs*

You and others may think my attitude is alarming. And someone else reading this is salivating at the prospect!

I think you are mistaking fantasy life with real life.

People in a relationship have responsibilities to one and another. What you encountered was a women who found out she rather not be in a committed relationship. That happens when people, of any race, start to experiment.

Depending on the life the couple has built up with themselves this will come with consequences.

You do not need to be a cuck to understand love and commitment. What's so hard about that?

Back