I can make your wife, fiancee or girlfriend a BBC-craving "slut".

While I understand the thought, it really does depend on the woman here. Not all women are easily manipulated. Many can see it coming a mile away, some will let you think you were successful because that was what they wanted in the first place. More women control these interactions than people realize.

I think he's partly on to something but what it really comes down to more than anything is when her back hits the mattress you own it from start to finish & you don't even have to say anything she already knows the truth of the matter: this pussy is yours to do with as you wish. And she's damn right it is & I damn well will. Put this in your mouth. It isn't just white women either it's all of them. Women want that alpha male personality in bed but many of them don't get it. They end up with someone who might talk a good game & they end up loving them & what not but the sex is serviceable for them when what they really want is for you to blow their back out & put them to sleep. Do that & she's yours. Anytime you want her to be.

I think he's partly on to something but what it really comes down to more than anything is when her back hits the mattress you own it from start to finish & you don't even have to say anything she already knows the truth of the matter: this pussy is yours to do with as you wish. And she's damn right it is & I damn well will. Put this in your mouth. It isn't just white women either it's all of them. Women want that alpha male personality in bed but many of them don't get it. They end up with someone who might talk a good game & they end up loving them & what not but the sex is serviceable for them when what they really want is for you to blow their back out & put them to sleep. Do that & she's yours. Anytime you want her to be.

I know you mean once you have established your dominance, but im hoping you dont mean that you dont have to put in any effort or work in order to have a woman submit to you? Im hoping, because if you think that women are just supposed to naturally and automatically succumb to your "dominant nature" then you clearly are living in a fantasy world.

I cant believe i need to say this, but women are people. Do some of you guys not know that on here? People make decisions. women who love BBC are amazing women. But they choose to love it. They choose to have this burning desire. What they want and hope for themselves is that a man will respect and cherish that desire, but not squander it.

I have mentored and taught a bunch of guys from this site, and the biggest mistake they all make is "talk themselves out of sex".

I have several female friends in the area who i have tried unsuccessfully to hook up with men and they text me after 2 weeks and no sex, "he talks too much" Yea, seriously they think they are clever instead of just being real. I dont know every woman, i cant say that one thing will work for all women, that would be insane. But i have a lot of experience with human behavior, with psychology, with sex and with Dom/sub dynamics and so when i talk with a woman, single, attached or married, you have to listen - Im going to repeat that LISTEN to what she has to say First, and then you can determine what she needs and wants. If you walk into any situation as a Man or as a BBC bull thinking that what you do will work for every woman, you will fail or strike out 9 times out of 10.

I have a much better average of success, im more like 7 out of 10 success rate. Some women just want me because of how i look, some want me because of what i have to say, some want me because of how i say it, and some are all of the above. The 3 out of 10 that reject me or are not interested, whatever the case may be - mostly because im not dark skinned or that I can be "too intense" both sexually and emotionally.

I liked this thread because i think it talks about an important topic, hopefully more people will post their opinions.

I know you mean once you have established your dominance, but im hoping you dont mean that you dont have to put in any effort or work in order to have a woman submit to you? Im hoping, because if you think that women are just supposed to naturally and automatically succumb to your "dominant nature" then you clearly are living in a fantasy world.

I cant believe i need to say this, but women are people. Do some of you guys not know that on here? People make decisions. women who love BBC are amazing women. But they choose to love it. They choose to have this burning desire. What they want and hope for themselves is that a man will respect and cherish that desire, but not squander it.

I have mentored and taught a bunch of guys from this site, and the biggest mistake they all make is "talk themselves out of sex".

I have several female friends in the area who i have tried unsuccessfully to hook up with men and they text me after 2 weeks and no sex, "he talks too much" Yea, seriously they think they are clever instead of just being real. I dont know every woman, i cant say that one thing will work for all women, that would be insane. But i have a lot of experience with human behavior, with psychology, with sex and with Dom/sub dynamics and so when i talk with a woman, single, attached or married, you have to listen - Im going to repeat that LISTEN to what she has to say First, and then you can determine what she needs and wants. If you walk into any situation as a Man or as a BBC bull thinking that what you do will work for every woman, you will fail or strike out 9 times out of 10.

I have a much better average of success, im more like 7 out of 10 success rate. Some women just want me because of how i look, some want me because of what i have to say, some want me because of how i say it, and some are all of the above. The 3 out of 10 that reject me or are not interested, whatever the case may be - mostly because im not dark skinned or that I can be "too intense" both sexually and emotionally.

I liked this thread because i think it talks about an important topic, hopefully more people will post their opinions.
I would love for you to take my wife and make me a true cuckold!

You're not wrong at all & by no means am I saying you don't put in work. Being dominant is the very definition of putting in work man. Any dude can lay around with a big dick and let the chick ride him. It's about really taking control. Physically, verbally, most importantly mentally. Own her mind, own her ass. If this needs explanation you are a beta male. No disrespect to anyone.

You're not wrong at all & by no means am I saying you don't put in work. Being dominant is the very definition of putting in work man. Any dude can lay around with a big dick and let the chick ride him. It's about really taking control. Physically, verbally, most importantly mentally. Own her mind, own her ass. If this needs explanation you are a beta male. No disrespect to anyone.

Im glad you clarified. I figured you didnt mean it to mean "lazy" but unfortunately there are some guys that think that women should cater to them, just by being hung. And there are some women who feel that way, most of them tend to be younger and more naive, but from my experience women enjoy the seduction.

How serious are you about having your wife, fiancee or girlfriend blacked? Do you really want to see her blacked? Ready to take up the challenge?

Some people have that wild fantasy but seem to not be able to make their dream come true. The reasons for this can be that, among others, the fear of rejection and even separation, or their partner may find the idea completely repulsive. No matter the reason in your case, I can transform your wife, fiancee or girlfriend into a BBC-craving "slut". Why? Simply because I have the right words, charm and possess a working knowledge of women psychology. So, what are you going to do about it? Up for the challenge? What would you bet for it?
Yes, I am up for the challenge. Have been working on her conversion for 2+ years, but need help getting her over the final hump.

Thanks for the reminder. We registered a "long long time" ago, but have only been active recently. Will do.

Its not a problem, @mw29 is in a different situation than you guys. The "profile" is the same since they first registered. So the story has not changed, and the request for help has not changed. there are to the best of my knowledge 10 verified and reliable men on this site within an hour of @mw29. If he was serious about getting help, he would have met any one of these men. He has not availed himself to a meeting because he is on this site as a fantasy chat and way to get off.

Unfortunately this site attracts men who are not serious. I hope i didnt paint you guys in the same light.

I think, or at least im hoping there is a language barrier. Im hoping because what you are writing is very misogynistic and degrading to women. What on earth is "female psychology?" Is that a new theory you have concocted? I feel like I can write without feeling out of line, since Im going to mansplain psychology to a man. LOL

Since you want to portray yourself as an intelligent and knowledgeable gentleman, I do hope you realize that psychology is the study of humans. There are gender specific issues that men and women face, that are going to be different. One is that women can reproduce and give birth, whereas men just produce sperm and so their sexual needs are more temporary, and vacuous.

You raised several key points: 1) fear 2) desire 3) long term addiction

there are some relevant USA issues that you may not be aware of that may not be prevalent in your country. Namely that the United States does not support female sexuality and hopes that women who want sex do so quietly and with a one man. Any inkling that a woman wants more than one man, or god forbid any group interactions she is chastised. Most recently an Elected Congresswoman was ****** to resign her post because she was Sex-Shamed for having a throuple relationship. Women who self-identify as "sluts" have genuine concern in the US of being found out by the mainstream society because a "slut" is not a positive terminology in American lexicon. Even feminists cannot embrace women who enjoy sex beyond the social construct of one man and one woman, or one woman and one woman.

The miopic viewpoint of relationships and sex in the US has led to many women living in total fear of their own sexuality, which brings me to your second point, desire.

I dont think any woman needs you to help them know what they like. Women tend to be able to express desire rather easily, its just that some men are easier to play with than others. So you may just be an easy guy to be in bed with, and so that is why you have more success than others. Your "charm" may be a contributing factor. It does not come across in your writing, but that doesn't mean that in person, you arent charming.

And the last point is long term addiction, or the quintessential characteristic of a BBC slut, a woman that craves and desires BBC so much that she is addicted to it. This is definitely rooted in psychology. I met a woman last night, been talking to her for about 2 weeks, who has dated BBC only for the last 15 years. But that she was never "addicted" at any point. The men just took advantage of her desire, but did not fully control or own her. Their mistake. My gain.

Within 2 weeks, she is very happy, and on her way to becoming addicted to my cock. I usually let women know that it takes 3 separate times when we have sex to become addicted on average. Sometimes it does take longer, but I am usually inside a woman's mind from the first few messages back and forth.

For anyone that has more questions on the psychology of sex or "BBC sluthood" comment or reply. I find this topic fascinating.
@hungteacher, I like discussions, constructive ones, because they offer, among other advantages, new perspectives one might have missed on an issue. However, even though your post raises a number of points, some of them antithetic, I will not venture in any debate. Nonetheless, I would like to point out few things.

You qualified my post as “very misogynistic and degrading to women”, quote to quote. I am curious to know, what in my writing is actually misogynistic and degrading? Is it the use of the terms “female psychology” and/or “BBC-craving “slut””, or the confidence inherent to me saying, “I have the right words, charm and possess a working knowledge of female psychology”? By the way, note that “slut” was written as a quote. and I never mention "fear" as a method of persuasion, as you stressed it out. As for what may appear as confidence beside you saying that I “want to portray” myself as “an intelligent and knowledgeable gentleman”, note that this has nothing to do with confidence and I absolutely have no plan to portray myself as anything I am not. As Francis Cabrel, a French Blues singer, said in one of his songs, “Rosie”, “faut pas dire à qui je ressemble, faut dire qui je suis.” – Don’t say who you look like, say who you are. I am not bragging about anything. The same way I would say “the ocean is blue” when it is actually blue or “ a bird is flying in the sky” when one is actually doing so, the same I can indeed lead your lady or any lady for that matter in wanting and desiring to try and actually try a Black cock. Nothing extraordinary in this if you actually have the skills I have.

Now, this is the thing, read the thread again and instead of being skeptical and seeing in my writing what is not actually there, see that it is about a challenge. Take a week or 2 of vacation to Europe the most conservative, and even racist lady (but a beautiful one) and see right in front of your eyes and in that very short time that woman of yours begging me to do to her whatever I want. Because, I can do that. It is not a matter of debate, and there is no bragging about here. If you are not convince, what are ready to bet? That’s the main question.

I made this thread because I genuinely want to help some of the guys here, and I invite them if they have a hard case to just bet something worthy and then let the persuasion “miracle” happen.

Last edited:
@hungteacher, I like discussions, constructive ones, because they offer, among other advantages, new perspectives one might have missed on an issue. However, even though your post raises a number of points, some of them antithetic, I will not venture in any debate. Nonetheless, I would like to point out few things.

You qualified my post as “very misogynistic and degrading to women”, quote to quote. I am curious to know, what in my writing is actually misogynistic and degrading? Is it the use of the terms “female psychology” and/or “BBC-craving “slut””, or the confidence inherent to me saying, “I have the right words, charm and possess a working knowledge of female psychology”? By the way, note that “slut” was written as a quote. and I never mention "fear" as a method of persuasion, as you stressed it out. As for what may appear as confidence beside you saying that I “want to portray” myself as “an intelligent and knowledgeable gentleman”, note that this has nothing to do with confidence and I absolutely have no plan to portray myself as anything I am not. As Francis Cabrel, a French Blues singer, said in one of his songs, “Rosie”, “faut pas dire à qui je ressemble, faut dire qui je suis.” – Don’t say who you look like, say who you are. I am not bragging about anything. The same way I would say “the ocean is blue” when it is actually blue or “ a bird is flying in the sky” when one is actually doing so, the same I can indeed lead your lady or any lady for that matter in wanting and desiring to try and actually try a Black cock. Nothing extraordinary in this if you actually have the skills I have.

Now, this is the thing, read the thread again and instead of being skeptical and seeing in my writing what is not actually there, see that it is about a challenge. Take a week or 2 of vacation to Europe the most conservative, and even racist lady (but a beautiful one) and see right in front of your eyes and in that very short time that woman of yours begging me to sue her the way I want. Because, I can do that. It is not a matter of debate, and there is no bragging about here. If you are not convince, what are ready to bet? That’s the main question.

I made this thread because I genuinely want to help some of the guys here, and I invite them if they have a hard case to just bet something worthy and then let the persuasion “miracle” happen.
Would enjoy your magic.

Back