I am the reason your wife goes black...

Welcome Ladies and couples alike...

Thought I should introduce myself - I'm a confident, intelligent, professional alpha black (African) male, athletic build, clean, well endowed and healthy sexual appetite. I always make the effort to present myself well, clean, trimmed & groomed, as I'm sure you all can appreciate. A good level of hygiene is a must for me and the ladies I want to meet.

I am new on here but not new to the scene . I guess everyone has their own preferences, & I have a few of my own, I know what I like and look for, and when I see what i am after I go for it ! I prefer white ladies/ couples (strictly) no men, who are attactive, have high standards, hopefully familiar with the lifestyle and how to treat my BBC and of course relaxed fun but always sexy! I have a large thick circumsized cock that will stretch open that pussy like you never felt before - this I guarentte! Whilst not compromising on my tastes, I don't require you to 'tick every box' in order to arrange a playdate, I'll join a dating site for that! I enjoy both the physical and mental dynamics between the black man and white woman and indeed are the true alpha bull type, so if this is your thing then we need to start speaking....

I am after serious women or couples (cuck cples prefered) new or familiar in the lifestyle and the honors and pleasure of black dominant power that it entails.

photo457-jpg.2098202
Would be the perfect size for my girl

Attachments

• A4A0DF77-4D7E-40F3-B024-93668B8CBDCB.jpeg
    A4A0DF77-4D7E-40F3-B024-93668B8CBDCB.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 113
  • D432CEC8-F6A2-4F1E-8D0B-4BA1A80EA05E.jpeg
    D432CEC8-F6A2-4F1E-8D0B-4BA1A80EA05E.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 362F4C7D-EE3C-43D1-BA36-BB5AA10DEC2B.jpeg
    362F4C7D-EE3C-43D1-BA36-BB5AA10DEC2B.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 113

Thought I should introduce myself - I'm a confident, intelligent, professional alpha black (African) male, athletic build, clean, well endowed and healthy sexual appetite. I always make the effort to present myself well, clean, trimmed & groomed, as I'm sure you all can appreciate. A good level of hygiene is a must for me and the ladies I want to meet.

I am new on here but not new to the scene . I guess everyone has their own preferences, & I have a few of my own, I know what I like and look for, and when I see what i am after I go for it ! I prefer white ladies/ couples (strictly) no men, who are attactive, have high standards, hopefully familiar with the lifestyle and how to treat my BBC and of course relaxed fun but always sexy! I have a large thick circumsized cock that will stretch open that pussy like you never felt before - this I guarentte! Whilst not compromising on my tastes, I don't require you to 'tick every box' in order to arrange a playdate, I'll join a dating site for that! I enjoy both the physical and mental dynamics between the black man and white woman and indeed are the true alpha bull type, so if this is your thing then we need to start speaking....

I am after serious women or couples (cuck cples prefered) new or familiar in the lifestyle and the honors and pleasure of black dominant power that it entails.

photo457-jpg.2098202
зi

photo457-jpg.2098202
Hope my wife would meet such guy one day . she may become curious to go further .

photo457-jpg.2098202
You need a Trophy

photo457-jpg.2098202
It would be very interesting to find out how long it would take for you to tap my wife out.

Back