BBC in Calgary Looking for a couple.

Thamob

Male
Real Person
Hello Couples
Let me introduce myself - I'm a clean confident, intelligent, black man. I have an athletic build, healthy sexual appetite.

I am not new to this. I guess everyone has their own preferences, & I have a few of my own, I know what I like and look for, and when I see what i am after I go for it ! I prefer attractive white couples (strictly no men), who are attactive, hopefully a bit familiar with the lifestyle and know how to treat my BBC. They should be laid back, relaxed fun but always sexy and looking for fun.

I am looking for that couple who is looking for something ongoing

Last edited:
Hello Couples
Let me introduce myself - I'm a clean confident, intelligent, black man. I have an athletic build, healthy sexual appetite.

I am not new to this. I guess everyone has their own preferences, & I have a few of my own, I know what I like and look for, and when I see what i am after I go for it ! I prefer attractive white couples (strictly no men), who are attactive, hopefully a bit familiar with the lifestyle and know how to treat my BBC. They should be laid back, relaxed fun but always sexy and looking for fun.

I am looking for that couple who is looking for something ongoing
Hi there my wife and I are new to this and would love to learn more and chat first about the lifestyle and see what happens, maybe find a good bi friendly bull for us in the future.

Back