I am the reason your wife goes black...

Ebony Adonis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Welcome Ladies and couples alike...

Thought I should introduce myself - I'm a confident, intelligent, professional alpha black (African) male, athletic build, clean, well endowed and healthy sexual appetite. I always make the effort to present myself well, clean, trimmed & groomed, as I'm sure you all can appreciate. A good level of hygiene is a must for me and the ladies I want to meet.

I am new on here but not new to the scene . I guess everyone has their own preferences, & I have a few of my own, I know what I like and look for, and when I see what i am after I go for it ! I prefer white ladies/ couples (strictly) no men, who are attactive, have high standards, hopefully familiar with the lifestyle and how to treat my BBC and of course relaxed fun but always sexy! I have a large thick circumsized cock that will stretch open that pussy like you never felt before - this I guarentte! Whilst not compromising on my tastes, I don't require you to 'tick every box' in order to arrange a playdate, I'll join a dating site for that! I enjoy both the physical and mental dynamics between the black man and white woman and indeed are the true alpha bull type, so if this is your thing then we need to start speaking....

I am after serious women or couples (cuck cples prefered) new or familiar in the lifestyle and the honors and pleasure of black dominant power that it entails.

photo457-jpg.2098202

Last edited:

Thought I should introduce myself - I'm a confident, intelligent, professional alpha black (African) male, athletic build, clean, well endowed and healthy sexual appetite. I always make the effort to present myself well, clean, trimmed & groomed, as I'm sure you all can appreciate. A good level of hygiene is a must for me and the ladies I want to meet.

I am new on here but not new to the scene . I guess everyone has their own preferences, & I have a few of my own, I know what I like and look for, and when I see what i am after I go for it ! I prefer white ladies/ couples (strictly) no men, who are attactive, have high standards, hopefully familiar with the lifestyle and how to treat my BBC and of course relaxed fun but always sexy! I have a large thick circumsized cock that will stretch open that pussy like you never felt before - this I guarentte! Whilst not compromising on my tastes, I don't require you to 'tick every box' in order to arrange a playdate, I'll join a dating site for that! I enjoy both the physical and mental dynamics between the black man and white woman and indeed are the true alpha bull type, so if this is your thing then we need to start speaking....

I am after serious women or couples (cuck cples prefered) new or familiar in the lifestyle and the honors and pleasure of black dominant power that it entails. Currently staying in Germany but do also travel and for the right woman.

photo457-jpg.2098202
You’re blessed with such a beautifully big black cock ! You must be very popular with women !
How big are you ? I’d just love to milk that impressive hunk of black meat between your legs if ever you venture across Melbourne Australia !
My pussy feels so wet and open just thinking about enjoying your hard throbbing cock,sucking and fucking together all night long ! Pity you’re over there and I’m over here ! Take care xxx

You’re blessed with such a beautifully big black cock ! You must be very popular with women !
How big are you ? I’d just love to milk that impressive hunk of black meat between your legs if ever you venture across Melbourne Australia !
My pussy feels so wet and open just thinking about enjoying your hard throbbing cock,sucking and fucking together all night long ! Pity you’re over there and I’m over here ! Take care xxx

Thanks for your words miss sensual, I believe I have what a white woman wants and needs yes. Love having this big hunk of impreessive black meat as you say just milked. I can feel it throbbing now at the thought.

Looking for some fun this weekend, can travel for the right woman or couple.

Please login or become a member to view

I am after serious women or couples (cuck cples prefered) new or familiar in the lifestyle and the honors and pleasure of black dominant power that it entails. Currently staying in Germany but do also travel and for the right woman.

photo457-jpg.2098202
Ohh my god

photo457-jpg.2098202
Great looking cock and body. If I can get my wife to cuckold me, I would love to see your magnificent cock stretch her out good and deep.

photo457-jpg.2098202
Lovely x

Back